United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So..are we going to take them in?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Well it looks like if we don't accept them, we're going to have them anyway.

I'm glad that Donald Trump defeated ISIS though.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
We’ll dump terrorists on our allies without agreeing it with them even though they are from different continents. Nice!

Job

So the first shooter was a trump supporting white supremacist.

The Dayton shooter was 'following violent ideoligies'.
He was a democrat and a staunch Sanders Clinton suporter, but that doesnt look good, so its getting buried.
Trump to visit El Paso and Dayton despite backlash from local officials

But we are being told not to try to gain ceap political points from this...just 'study' it...you because if he was a democrat then something awful must have gone wrong..probably Trump hypnotised him.

Mass Shooters’ Online Behavior Should Not Be Used to Score Cheap Political Points | National Review

Gwadien

So the first shooter was a trump supporting white supremacist.

The Dayton shooter was 'following violent ideoligies'.
He was a democrat and a staunch Sanders Clinton suporter, but that doesnt look good, so its getting buried.
Trump to visit El Paso and Dayton despite backlash from local officials

But we are being told not to try to gain ceap political points from this...just 'study' it...you because if he was a democrat then something awful must have gone wrong..probably Trump hypnotised him.

Mass Shooters’ Online Behavior Should Not Be Used to Score Cheap Political Points | National Review

Where does it say he's a democrat or do we have to take your word for it?

Oh, that article where it says he was a leftist, would vote for Warren and he's a Satanist, like its all related? Pls Job.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Connor Betts may have been a Democrat voter at some point but that had nothing to do with why he went on a shooting spree. He was a frustrated misogynist who kept a kill list and rape list. That's why he killed. Nothing to do with his affinity for Bernie or not.

It's really not the same as somebody who specifically wants to kill Latinos and hates immigrants.

Gwadien

Connor Betts may have been a Democrat voter at some point but that had nothing to do with why he went on a shooting spree. He was a frustrated misogynist who kept a kill list and rape list. That's why he killed. Nothing to do with his affinity for Bernie or not.

It's really not the same as somebody who specifically wants to kill Latinos and hates immigrants.

It's actually funny in that article how many times 'satanist' and 'atheist' is mentioned.

It's like oh we have this gun crime because people are atheists, not because you can roam around the streets carrying an AK-47.

Job

This picture is the top of Reddit front page and they are attacking Trump for allowing this illegal migrant girl to cry because her parents are being interviewed.

Seriously...I mean really.

413ggn58s8f31.png

Gwadien

I think I prefer someone who is overly sensitive in a kind way rather than someone who fails to condemn violence.

Job

Lol, even I cant defend that one.

I guess he knows his audience.

Job

No doubt, was he an incel?

As soon as I read buzzword toxic masculinity though...jezus christ.

Gwadien

Kim has as a great strategy to be fair.

Go to these meetings, portray himself as the victor of the meetings so his people aren't worried about nuclear annihilation, then fire off a few missiles and say 'This is why they won't fuck with us!'

Embattle

FH is my second home
I see this image often when trump says something:

rs_500x266-181005072141-500-trump-toilet-paper-100418.gif

Since he is clearly so full of shit he now has to wipe his feet as well as his arse.

Job

Trump got serious shit for questioning Mc Cains war hero status and joking that he got captured.

Funny how no one has a problem when Chris Rock originally made the joke.

View: https://youtu.be/pwLt4XE1i2s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom