United States Corrupt Twattery

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
My point is the so called good guy theory is silly since they'll stand as much chance of being shot in a rampage as any one else, long before being able to pull a gun.

The only time the "good guy with a gun theory" has ever been shown to work is if said "good guy" is an off-duty or ex-cop. And even then its never prevented a shooting, just prevented it from getting worse.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'd like to see a civil war in America, because I'm fairly sure that the majority of these people that go out with their AR15s to piss off the Police would stay at home.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The only time the "good guy with a gun theory" has ever been shown to work is if said "good guy" is an off-duty or ex-cop. And even then its never prevented a shooting, just prevented it from getting worse.
Reminds me of the Dave Chappelle thing where he talks about kids doing shooter drills:
And then he adds: “When you’re doing these drills, well, aren’t you training the shooter, too?” He’s also not wrong. Many, if not most, school shooters are former students or current students of the school they are shooting up. They are murdering their classmates in halls that they know while students are trying to train for a protocol that the shooter trained right alongside them for. So what are we doing for our kids?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I guess if they were untrained there'd be a better chance of them shooting themselves.

Anyway. Too many humans. Arm em all, give 'em drugs and televise I say... :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Bernie is part of the establishment m8.

Doesn't remind me of anyone but lol at the conservative thanos reaction.

Gwadien

Yeah that independent far left (in Americas pov) is a part of the establishment...

Yeah..

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

Throw in his narcissism and no wonder he's still going on about it. If he just let things go once in a while everybody would forget about it in minutes.

Gwadien

Throw in his narcissism and no wonder he's still going on about it. If he just let things go once in a while everybody would forget about it in minutes.

What's somewhat ironic is that if he said he was dyslexic to the liberal crowd they'd be like 'cool man, good job being successful with a learning difficulty!' whereas with his own support base he has to keep it quiet because he'd be weak and dumb.

Gwadien

North Korea 'willing to restart' US nuclear talks

_108726357_923d5cd6-9d68-440e-ad14-aa5a9a887ad2.jpg

Embattle

FH is my second home
They must need another little pause, then break the talks off again when they are ready to fire something.

Gwadien

Trump doesn't need results to win elections though, he only needs fear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom