United States Corrupt Twattery

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No one actually shot at trump this time though, and calling the guy a democrat is a bit of a stretch
I read a Grauniad article this morning and they said he was a democrat voter. 🤷

I mean, I wasn't being entirely serious, but hey ho :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Just a man on holiday from Hawaii with a gun, I thought that's what the NRA and republican party was all about

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Just a normal guy who wants to stand up for Ukraine and doesn't want a Government sponsored by the Kremlin.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just a normal guy who wants to stand up for Ukraine and doesn't want a Government sponsored by the Kremlin.
A normal guy who takes an automatic rifle and a go-pro to a golf course to get ready to shoot a presidential candidate?

Your definition of "normal" guy is a bit out of whack :)

I do see a trend of people not really caring that Trump is getting shot at. To be fair, I'm one of them, but at least I do recognise it in myself...

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
A normal guy who takes an automatic rifle and a go-pro to a golf course to get ready to shoot a presidential candidate?

Your definition of "normal" guy is a bit out of whack :)

I do see a trend of people not really caring that Trump is getting shot at. To be fair, I'm one of them, but at least I do recognise it in myself...
yeah not gonna lie this one seems pretty far removed from normal

ECA

I am a FH squatter
A man can't take his AK for a walk on a golf course anymore? right to bear arms my ass.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Why did the Secret Service shoot at him? Surely they should have used thoughts and prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom