United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its hardly vile or bile is it.

Just a watershed acceptable critique on political bullshit.

If you read the comments on the speech on youtube its continous gushing at his articulate ,smooth ,presidential performance.
Not a single mention of political performance, all they want is the talk because thats the safe little place where they win and all the nasty stuff is hidden away.
Seriously they stood him next to the declaration to somehow attach him to it and then derided Trump as unworthy because he cant sound like someone giving a speech at a dinner party, which of course is, as they all are..90% smarmy, simplistic, populist boloks dressed up as insight.

Last edited:

Job

I love your careful, insightful breakdown of arguments.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
There are valid reasons why her content has been removed / banned from social media platforms... don't start posting her vile bile here.
Disagree.

I detest what you say but will fight to the death for your right to say it etc. etc.

Job

You cant have watched it.
They are just unpopular opinions to a certain crowd who cant take it and press the woke alert button.

Its perfectly sane, reasonable and refreshing ..the perfect reminder of days gone by when you could criticise and offend the left on TV.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I just watched it.

She seems to think that the 2016 election was between Trump and Obama.

It's funny that you mention the arselicking of Obama by the left though, because in that video, they're blaming the racism in America on Obama, and I have 0 idea how that makes sense.

Last edited:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I just watched it.

She seems to think that the 2016 election was between Trump and Obama.

It's funny that you mention the arselicking of Obama by the left though, because in that video, they're blaming the racism in America on Obama, and I have 0 idea how that makes sense.

Yeah, I got that too, it's almost as if the useless celeb, turned right wing puppet doesn't understand the 2 term limit.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Republicans are turning on Trump now too lol

" The signatories include Admiral Steve Abbot, John Negroponte, former director of national intelligence, former congressman Jim Leach and William Taft, former deputy secretary of defence. "

Link to their statement in full

1598093494350.png

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's so fucking disappointing to see them turning on a 13 year old who had/has massive confidence issues because of his stutter. The GOP convention starts tomorrow, all they're going to do is launch personal attacks on Biden/Harris (cheap, tired shit like saying he "isn't sure where he is"), whine about Obama (because... I don't even know why) and repeatedly lie about how successful Trump's presidency has been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom