United States Corrupt Twattery

Wij

I am a FH squatter
2020 election promise; build a underground wall.
And make Satan pay for it.
090409_satansaddam21.jpg

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Been in LA past two weeks. Think people are sick of the Impeachment process here. It is literreally on CNN 24/7 with the occasional break for news. No one is talking about it and anyone I've spoken to think its just political BS. I honestly think the whole thing has backfired on the Dems and they could end up with a terrible election result in both the houses. Kobe is the bigger story here in Cali.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
And yet polls show the majority of Americans think he should be removed.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
And yet polls show the majority of Americans think he should be removed.
That is difff issue. Just because they hate hime does not mean they think the impeachment process is the greatest thing ever.

Lets see how the election goes and if your statement has any merit. Can't stand the guy but most people I've spoken to think he will sweep the next election due to the econmy and jobs situation. Before you go off on one I'm well aware its not all shiney with the economy but that isnt the sentiment here in Cali. Most people I've spoken to think he's an idiot but also that he will win the election. Most of the people I'm talking to are immigrants from India, ME, Asia and S. America who make up about 60% of of workforce in Cali campus.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Nope. Since the Impeachment inquiry began it was widely expected to pass in the House of Representatives and fail in the Senate. It was quite surprising that there were actually a few Republicans who looked like they might change their votes but they mostly pussied out in the end (one of them going so far as to acknowledge that Trump was guilty while doing so). What's even more obnoxious than them lying through their teeth pretending he didn't do anything wrong is them basically saying "yeah he did it, so what?".

Imagine going to a trial and the people defending the accused get to decide whether there can be witnesses or not.

Embattle

FH is my second home
The other surprise is that some Repubs seem to admit what he did was wrong but not impeachable.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Pelossi is going for the ' its not fair, we want to move the goalposts' approach.

Feel free you stupid bint, but it works both ways.

Job

Funny, it never needed updating when Clinton was cleared.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

Job

They are the rules of the game.

Whats the problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom