United States Corrupt Twattery

Wij

I am a FH squatter
They have nothing...just nothing and everyone can see that

They had a load of witnesses, including a Trump-appointed one who donated to his inauguration, saying that it was explicitly a quid pro quo. No aid until Zelensky announced on TV that they were opening an investigation into the Bidens.

And the White House has instructed people to defy congressional subpoenas which means breaking the law.

Both counts are clear cut. How can you say they've got nothing? What planet do you live on?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
They never even brought it up.
Its now based on bribery

Wij

I am a FH squatter
They never even brought it up.
Its now based on bribery
What do you think bribery is? In legal terms and in common usage at the time the constitution was written.

I can wait.

Job

I should have said the 'word' bribery.

Its so clearly a partisan attack..after polling bribery came up as the most serious sounding..so now its bribery.

You cannot take this seriously, aftwr watching them cheering and punching the air with Pelosi in a panic trying to stop them.
Its meant to be a sad and serious last grasp move by the house...not a fucking football match.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
They had a load of witnesses, including a Trump-appointed one who donated to his inauguration, saying that it was explicitly a quid pro quo. No aid until Zelensky announced on TV that they were opening an investigation into the Bidens.

And the White House has instructed people to defy congressional subpoenas which means breaking the law.

Both counts are clear cut. How can you say they've got nothing? What planet do you live on?
Plus Trump admitting it on live TV and his press secretary saying "it happens all the time" and all the stupid shit Giuliani has said over the past couple of months *and* all of the witness testimony they've collected. I don't know what the people who say there isn't any evidence think that evidence is, but there's plenty of it.

He's *obviously* guilty as sin on both counts and the Republicans lining up to make a mockery of the second stage of the process should embarrass anybody who mentions partisanship.

Job

Mitch has threatened to cancel the senate investigation and absolve Trump by default if she doesnt hand it over straight away.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Its 86% democrats supporting it.
Only 86%?

I mean, of course the dems support it, but I figured that it'd be 99% - so to only be 86% means there's significant support from elsewhere.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Quite a chunk of his support is going to be torn over that. Plus he called it ET instead of CT which won't go down well.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Her (or rather her lawyer's) response to that is reprehensible. Face the consequences of your actions you absolute shower of shit. Everybody knows it was an accident but she killed someone and then ran away under protectino because of her husband's job. She's basically saying she shouldn't face any punishment because she didn't mean to do it.

Job

Her (or rather her lawyer's) response to that is reprehensible. Face the consequences of your actions you absolute shower of shit. Everybody knows it was an accident but she killed someone and then ran away under protectino because of her husband's job. She's basically saying she shouldn't face any punishment because she didn't mean to do it.
Well tbh that would be the decision..undue care and attention.
Fine..suspended sentence.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He'll be impeached forever because that's what impeachment is. You can't be un-impeached.

Also it was a bit of a double-entendre because there won't be a trial until the Republicans (read: McConnell) make it fair so Trump won't be able to say he was "totally exonerated of all charges" or whatever bullshit we all know he'll wheel out the second after a rigged Senate trial goes his way.

Job

I think youre missing the point...why in gods earth would she say that.
One reason..she has done it because she doesnt like him and seems to be forgetting she is actually shitting on trump voters..it doesnt affect him at all.
This is just an ongoing farce and the endgame is trump 2020.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I
One reason..she has done it because she doesnt like him
Not liking Trump is something anyone with actual human feelings would do. It's not a failing. It's a sign of normality.

Job

Hardly the basis for impeachment though is it.

The are playing out the exact same game the left and remainers tried over here.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Hardly the basis for impeachment though is it.

The are playing out the exact same game the left and remainers tried over here.
They're not impeaching him because "they don't like him" ffs.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Oh yes they are.
And she just admitted it

no she didnt.

They impeached him because:

1. His abuse of presidential power, using the office for personal political gain and to the detriment of national security.
2. He was obstructing Congress by refusing to co-operate with the congressional inquiry

Last edited:

Job

no she didnt.

They impeached him because:

1. His abuse of presidential power, using the office for personal political gain and to the detriment of national security.
2. He was obstructing Congress by refusing to co-operate with the congressional inquiry
Those are accusations obviously, thats what impeachment is.
They are so utterly devoid of substance that the senate can easily dismiss them without backlash.

She knows that...the dems know that and they are simply doing it out of personal hatred of his character and their weak position.
For whatever reason the US economy is crushing it and Trump is the hardes working president for decades.
Of course our liberal and republican media will NEVER report that.
Theyre not even hilariously reporting that the left are turning on Obama.
It actually only appears in the Guardian.
I dont care about people..I just want to read the truth.
Thete is very little of that available.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
For whatever reason the US economy is crushing it and Trump is the hardes working president for decades.
Jesus Christ, you really do believe everything he says don't you?

Job

Jesus Christ, you really do believe everything he says don't you?
The economy is booming...though it started under Obama, hes keeping it going up.

His work/deal / result output is way beyond any recent president...and thats under constant blocking by the dems.

Job

You have to watch this totally biased foxnews report on Pelossi.
Its interesting to see the style of the condescending humour, and an eye opener to the theatre of it all.

View: https://youtu.be/VmU8Lkm4eJw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom