United States Corrupt Twattery

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yup but if it doesn't pass The Senate vote by 2/3 he doesn't get removed from office.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's not noise - he's clearly guilty as sin - it's just his side are in control of the final step. The GOP will desert him at some point in an act of self-preservation, it just depends when that happens. Nunes is probably fucked as well.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It is interesting though that in American politics it wouldn't really have a long term negative effect on the Republicans as a whole, but if that was in the UK, the Tories wouldn't be voted in for very long time if he's found guilty.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Trump has asked them to try to impeach him.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He challenged them to do it as a stupid threat, then they announced the impeachment articles and he started crying on Twitter. Exactly how far up his backside are you?

Job

And at the same time have offered Trump a huge victory in his Mexico/ Canada trade deals by announcing bipartisan success to talks they opposed.

They have done it to cover up the impeachment disaster and are basically admitting hes going nowhere.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
This trade deal?

USMCA trade deal with Mexico, Canada strikingly similar to NAFTA
Democrats, labor groups and other critics mocked the new trade proposal as “NAFTA lite” when Trump announced the agreement last year after more than a year of talks with Mexico and Canada.

House Democrats insisted on revisions before they would allow the deal to be put to a vote. After months of negotiations with the Trump administration, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced a series of changes to the deal on Tuesday, including stronger provisions Democrats had wanted on labor, enforcement and pharmaceuticals.
What a "huge victory"... :rolleyes:

Job

Yes..because he did it personally..everyone lost their shit and the Dems ripped him a new one and when they realised it was going well they stepped in to get a bit of glory.

Suddenly from nowhere they are announcing how great it was, undoubtedly they are trying to side track the conversation from impeachment, because it will be another dead duck.

Embattle

FH is my second home
You know even with all this the chance of him actually getting impeached is almost zero.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Him being impeached is all but a certainty, it's the trial that follows that will most likely go his way.

Job

Excellent move?

We are watching the left destroy itself in full view....only never trumpers will fail to see through this as anything but shit throwing and feet dragging, because they have no worthy contender.
His poll rating went up and more importantly support for impeachment dropped.
The real people will see it as it is, an attack on democracy, the 'evidence' doesnt stack up as anything anyone gives a shit about.
Voters who despise Trump are going to defend his right to be an ass.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Just because you have high poll ratings doesn't mean you can do anything you like.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Excellent move?

We are watching the left destroy itself in full view....only never trumpers will fail to see through this as anything but shit throwing and feet dragging, because they have no worthy contender.
His poll rating went up and more importantly support for impeachment dropped.
The real people will see it as it is, an attack on democracy, the 'evidence' doesnt stack up as anything anyone gives a shit about.
Voters who despise Trump are going to defend his right to be an ass.
Yes, an excellent move. McConnell (who is supposed to be impartial) came out the other day and said he was coordinating with the White House and wouldn't be "an impartial juror". He blew his load early apparently without thinking that the articles wouldn't go straight to the Senate. By holding on, Pelosi is forcing him to defend his (indefensible) position. It's inspired.

Also "never Trumpers"... you even talk like him ffs. He isn't going to be friends with you if you suck up to him on a forum on the other side of the world, you know that right?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
She should hold on until the senate agrees to let the relevant witnesses testify. What's the point in a quick show trial and acquittal? That's what Trump wants.

They can play this all election saying "Trump says that the first-hand witness accounts such as Pompeo would clear him but he won't let him testify..."

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Isn't there a constitutional requirement to push the articles through the senate as fast as possible?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Isn't there a constitutional requirement to push the articles through the senate as fast as possible?
Nope. Each house can make its own rules. Senate rules can't bind the House of Reps. Article 1.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
79805281_432756884298716_634745713367973888_n.jpg

Job

Gathering more evidence, dropping quid pro, endless dems talking about the forefarthers.

They have nothing...just nothing and everyone can see that, followed by six weeks of house shutdown debating it, when they should be campaigning and helping to run the country.
The claims are farcical and Trump is just going to carry oon and make them look irelevent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom