United States Corrupt Twattery

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What news source should be used @Job?

Name two reliable ones please. Ones you use yourself.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The BBC 'news' tonight, they dont know which side to pick, so theyre going for attacking Trump for pulling out.
Pretty strong words from orangeman actually.
Calling the entire ME involvement a waste of time and 8 trillion dollars.

Job

What news source should be used @Job?

Name two reliable ones please. Ones you use yourself.
Theres no reliable news, you just accept the bias , view both sides and pick the middle ground.

Who would you believe about the Turk Syrian conflict?
The Russians?
Turkish TV?
Aljazzera?
Kurdish youtubers?
The Americans?

Im tempted to believe Turkey that they need to squash Kurdish military activity to allow civillians to resume their normal lives.
But bombing from above is unlikely to achieve that.

Job

The BBC reporte4 in washinton who is so anti trump its a pleasure to watch, reported trump said the Kurds werent there for us in Normandy.

I cant verify that..but thats just fucking wtf.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Theres no reliable news, you just accept the bias , view both sides and pick the middle ground.
So you've no idea what's going on, is exactly what you've just said there.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oh, and regardless - they're all reporting a horrible war in Syria. They're all reporting that the Kurds are going to be massacred - including Russia Today - they only differ on their reported reasons (RT, predictably, regurgitating the Turkish line and minimising the fact that the Yanks are at fault).

But massacre it is. That's yer middle ground right there.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
The BBC reporte4 in washinton who is so anti trump its a pleasure to watch, reported trump said the Kurds werent there for us in Normandy.

I cant verify that..but thats just fucking wtf.

He was quoting an unnamed article that supported his position video: Donald Trump says Kurds ‘didn’t help us with Normandy’ – video

Now, no one seems to be able to find this article so lets see if he was just making stuff up again and using a fake article as a vehicle for his own opinions that he can then deny later (the classic im just the messenger!)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Who would you believe about the Turk Syrian conflict?
The Russians?
Turkish TV?
Aljazzera?
Kurdish youtubers?
The Americans?

Im tempted to believe Turkey that they need to squash Kurdish military activity to allow civillians to resume their normal lives.
But bombing from above is unlikely to achieve that.

That's like saying Germany needs to wipe out the poles to make living space to Germans. Lol.

Job

No its not because you conveniently left out years of fighting and insurgency...the wiki estimates its cost Turkey hundreds of billions.

It quite simply is a shitshow in the ME and theres isnt an academic alive who wouldnt tell you that try to pick sides is impossible.

Of course its all actually our fault fundamentally by cutting up the area and inventing countries.

Gwadien

But you're a nationalist, surely you believe that the Kurds have a right to their own state?

Job

Well they can fight for it, we just dont need to get involved.
Or maybe China could bomb the EU for us and start shooting remainers so we can get our independence.
I mean thats exactly the same thing as supporting the Kurds.

Gwadien

Or maybe China could bomb the EU for us and start shooting remainers so we can get our independence.

Lmao, you're a despicable human being.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Throwing them under the bus after promising them support is "getting involved". The Kurds have been left militarily extended so the Turks can chop them up; betrayal on the battlefield, simple as that.

Gwadien

I'm just waiting for Job to start bragging about his cheap Turkish holiday because anyone with a sense of decency is boycotting them.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
CNN
Seriously.

Ve
No its not because you conveniently left out years of fighting and insurgency...the wiki estimates its cost Turkey hundreds of billions.

It quite simply is a shitshow in the ME and theres isnt an academic alive who wouldnt tell you that try to pick sides is impossible.

Of course its all actually our fault fundamentally by cutting up the area and inventing countries.

Just now you say that you cant trust any source and then place 100% reliance on a Wiki page.

You're a joke you are.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He also moaned about the Trump whistleblower not hearing the call first hand and yet expects us to believe what he says his wife might or might not have told him about what happens where she works. He's a walking double standard.

Gwadien

I heard his wife had a Kurdish kid who came into school shouting 'death to the west'

It's actually hilarious that Job talks about western morals principles and how we need to protect them against the invasion of Islam.

I would have thought back stabbing the people that you considered to be your allies is a massive no no.

But what he actually means is, we need to be nice to people that are white.

Job

Ve

Just now you say that you cant trust any source and then place 100% reliance on a Wiki page.

You're a joke you are.
Its well documented eveywhere..
Whos to blame..who killed who and actual figures are up for debate

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Look people. He's never changed his mind or admitted he's wrong about anything, ever. (Even when his glaring wrongess has been spelled out before his eyes he tries to redefine what it means (eg. his clear use of racist terms)).

It's not really worth bothering is it :\

Job

I got a Kurdish Iraq mate...well only because I'm constantly working in his house.

Fled Kurdish Iraq because of the fighting, got his kids over and us doing nicely running a pizza shop in Seaforth.
He talks about it the whole time Im there, he had a 5 bedroom house, 2 newish bmws..showed me the pictures.
He fucking hates the rebels causing the shit with Turkey.

There are no absolutes..just look at the Taliban..from Rocky to carpet bomb.

Job

Look people. He's never changed his mind or admitted he's wrong about anything, ever. (Even when his glaring wrongess has been spelled out before his eyes he tries to redefine what it means (eg. his clear use of racist terms)).

It's not really worth bothering is it :\
The ONE event that you wont repost because its bollocks.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The ONE event that you wont repost because its bollocks.
We had days of argument over it Job and you were intransigent in the face of total agreement from the rest of the forum (and actual facts).

So no. If you can't remember that, then that's your own problem - as is the rest of the utter drivel you constantly post.

In years gone by some of the stuff you posted was OK. But since a certain vote you've literally driven your intellect into a wall.

Gwadien

I got a Kurdish Iraq mate...well only because I'm constantly working in his house.

Fled Kurdish Iraq because of the fighting, got his kids over and us doing nicely running a pizza shop in Seaforth.
He talks about it the whole time Im there, he had a 5 bedroom house, 2 newish bmws..showed me the pictures.
He fucking hates the rebels causing the shit with Turkey.

There are no absolutes..just look at the Taliban..from Rocky to carpet bomb.

How can you be so dense?

Let me break it down for you.

We created borders in the middle east, they turned out to be completely wrong and ridiculous.

The Kurds wanted their own territory since they live in parts of Iraq, Syria and Turkey.

If they were a proper UN nation then they would have had the option to peacefully break away, but instead the Turkish have continued the Ottoman policy of persecuting minorities and clamping down on their second class citizens, see Armenian Genocide - Wikipedia

You see, the Ottomans were worried that the Armenians would take advantage of the War to try and break away, so they wanted to preemptively attack them so they couldn't. It's fairly clear that Erdogan is up to the -exact- same thing. Let's not just consider the death counts on this one, but also the unrivalled amount of displacement which we're going to see.

Erdogan, much like Trump, Putin and Orban, uses fear to control people and to get him re-elected so he is intentionally making the situation worse in order to win votes.

During the whole Syrian Civil War, the Turks have been funding the Islamist rebels (not ISIS) to attack the Kurds to regain territory for Turkey.

You really need to make your mind up who you hate the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom