United States Corrupt Twattery

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Back in Jail

In 2010, Chelsea made a principled decision to let the world see the true nature of modern asymmetric warfare. It is telling that the United States has always been more concerned with the disclosure of those documents than with the damning substance of the disclosures

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Trump needs to pardon herhim.
Well sort of - but she's already served time for the crime. This is about being forced to give evidence before a grand jury (which have long histories of being fit up jobs used by the unscrupulous) to gather evidence on Julian Assange so they can prosecute him, once they've got their mitts on him, rather than getting their own house in order.

It's just more shit designed to silence potential whistleblowers in the supposedly "enlightened" west.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
ha98z5hcksy21.jpg

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Id usually say in what context.
But I cant imagine a context outside of batshit crazy that those alleged quotes could be given a pass.

Job

The Democrats are thinking about impeaching him anyway, it wont go anywhere and is pretty well a suicide move..but its all they have, keep throwing the shit.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I wonder how one of that group of old men will feel when a grand daughter (they are too old for it to relate to their children) almost dies or does die due to a back street abortion or incorrect use of a coat hanger...... I am completely livid that this law is nearly ratified.

Rich politicians can fly their wayward granddaughters out of State. As ever this is an attack on the poor.

Job

Reperations for slavery is becoming a big issue in the 2020 elections.
It doesnt get much news time over here.
This is just a compilation of news items and discussions..no editorial input outside of these videos usual slant.

View: https://youtu.be/O1MAkpR7pzY

Job

Its just a handy compilation of news stories..I'm not against it in principle, its just too complicated to see through.
I know the video is having a go, but you can make your own mind up.
NYTimes.
They mean its bad when its right wing..left wing..important news source.

Job

This is the bit that stays my hand.
Is it being ovestated..is it true at all?.

Seems very reckless and easily prevented.

Prosecutors sharply criticised Assange on Thursday for releasing documents that contained the names of secret sources who provided intelligence to the US war efforts and to diplomats around the world.

His conduct “put the unredacted named human sources at a grave and imminent risk of serious physical harm and/or arbitrary detention,” the prosecutors said, citing nine specific documents published by WikiLeaks that allegedly outed secret sources.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
This is the bit that stays my hand.
Is it being ovestated..is it true at all?.

Seems very reckless and easily prevented.

Prosecutors sharply criticised Assange on Thursday for releasing documents that contained the names of secret sources who provided intelligence to the US war efforts and to diplomats around the world.

His conduct “put the unredacted named human sources at a grave and imminent risk of serious physical harm and/or arbitrary detention,” the prosecutors said, citing nine specific documents published by WikiLeaks that allegedly outed secret sources.
A real journalist wouldn’t do that.

Anyway:

View: https://twitter.com/awprokop/status/1131658453053771776

Job

Thats a lol for me ..mentioning liberals and press freedom.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Press freedom one of the core planks of liberalism. This is not difficult or new.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Press freedom and knowing what your governments are getting up to are part of the fundamental basis of freedom and democracy. Without it we descend into mass slavery, ruled by an elite with no real say in what happens.

Which is why I get frustrated that Wij seems not to give a shit about the clear and obvious ramifications of the threat of a 175 year jail term for all journalists who assist whistleblowers exposing crimes of the state.

Make no mistake - exposing state secrets will *always* be illegal. Just as crimes committed by the state will *always* be "state secrets" - because if they weren't then we'd have a chance of stopping them - and, importantly, being a public in control of it's government - not a government in control of it's public.

This is about government by consent.

But Wij gives zero fucks about this because his hatred of trump and assange has blinded him to the bigger picture.

Meanwhile - journalists in western democracies are terrified because they know that if they can get hold of evidence of criminal activity by the state then, no matter where they are in the world, they're gonna have to give up their lives to release it.

So it's rarely gonna happen, and we remain canaries born in cages.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
He could have redacted the sources. He didn’t. That is putting human rights campaigners and whistleblowers in other countries in mortal danger!!

Or don’t they count?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom