United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I wouldnt bother Dys.
Everytime time you facepalm I just imagine its you saying.

'If only I was this amazing'

Job

Well that is the standard for elections, but its a bit pointless carrying it on throught an entire presidency.

Im pretty sure Trumps tax returns are full of every trick in the book and they would start an industry to paint him as an evil money grabber.
This company you dealt with once had a CEO whos wife knew a Nazi.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Well that is the standard for elections, but its a bit pointless carrying it on throught an entire presidency.

Im pretty sure Trumps tax returns are full of every trick in the book and they would start an industry to paint him as an evil money grabber.
This company you dealt with once had a CEO whos wife knew a Nazi.

Bollocks.

Everytime he's come out and said yeah I did this and that for tax purposes he's been applauded.

So why wouldn't he release his taxes if he's going to get the same positive response from his support base.

Job

Bollocks.

Everytime he's come out and said yeah I did this and that for tax purposes he's been applauded.

So why wouldn't he release his taxes if he's going to get the same positive response from his support base.
Er..because his support base cant pull out endless investigations into why its good to pay less tax or deal with less than perfect people.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Er..because his support base cant pull out endless investigations into why its good to pay less tax or deal with less than perfect people.

Um what investigations? All that would happen if he released them is he would get more support from his supporters and his haters will hate him more.

I mean you'd love him even if he had been money laundering.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Trump is a thick cunt who is slowly dismantling the USA whilst the Republicans just let him get on with it as they fear their own party above the public. Fucking shameful and any cunt (ie @Job) who admires Trump for any reason has no place to live on this Earth or breathe it's air.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
To be fair 45% is a decent approval rating.

He's still a cunt tho.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home

Well to be fair the revenue does go straight to the treasury. He just isn't very clear on who actually pays them! The problem is that his own people are paying more in incest prices than the treasury take in increased revenue. Outlined here :

US tariff revenues are way up, but China isn’t paying for them

Job

Obviously this is the bargaining period.
It will revert to normal business once its decided who has to back down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom