United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I don't think this gets said enough but you're a fucking idiot.
Thats nice.
Anyway how does fuck all feel?
This is getting utterly pathetic and someone at the top in the democrats needs to rescue the party from itself.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Thats nice.
Anyway how does fuck all feel?
This is getting utterly pathetic and someone at the top in the democrats needs to rescue the party from itself.
You're still an idiot. If there's "fuck all" (which there demonstrably isn't) it's because your orange overlord has a puppet for an AG who has done literally everything in his power to protect him. He's the AG to the United States, not to the president or the GOP. He's been ridiculously partisan through the whole thing and if you can't see that it's either because you're too stupid to see it or because you don't want to see it. Neither of which is a very good look, especially to someone half a world away whose only connection to Trump is that he's also a racist.

Job

Even the commenters in the Guardian are telling the democrats to let it go.

Its ao fucking obvious it would be full of black lines and so fucking tiresomely obvious they would claim the real truth was hidden there.
This is all going to end with all the democrats saying.

Yeah but we still think hes a twat and he got away with cos he's rich , which is about as politically useful as a chocolate fireguard.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
If it had been Obama you would have been howling for blood...

Hell if it would have been any other prez they would be getting boot by now

Job

Well no because even the worst spin on any accusation is parking ticket level stuff for a president.

Job

See.
We've gone from incoming impeachment to we want the gory details to oh dear isnt politics nasty.

Then we'll get, we all need to look at our skeletons, then it'll be we deserve Trump and new beginnings..etc etc.

Its like a drunk family fight.

Job

For whatever political gain Romney is going for by taking a moral side on something he has known about since the day he got into politics is up to him.

Embattle

FH is my second home
It isn't really news that Donald Trump is an oversized panda eyed fuckstick.

Job

No an entire generation of snowflakes just got their first lesson in media hype.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Its working though, the democrats and the mainstream media have finally got their comeuppance, they are now the wolf criers and there is an ever shrinking amount of people who believe their spun, cherry picked, agenda ridden shite.

They are wolf criers because everything they said was true?

I guess this is like the witch hunt that actually finds witches...

Job

No it was a witch hunt that found a few street magicians.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Its working though, the democrats and the mainstream media have finally got their comeuppance, they are now the wolf criers and there is an ever shrinking amount of people who believe their spun, cherry picked, agenda ridden shite.
Everything they said is correct but you still say that. You are odd.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
So Trump ordered Don McGahn to order Rosenstein to fire Mueller, and then he ordered him to write a statement denying that he ever asked him to do it and yet that’s not obstruction of justice?

(Source: Don McGahn’s sworn testimony)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom