United States Corrupt Twattery

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Please stop posting pay-for portals @Wij. It's kind of rubbish.

Anyway. Democratic Presidential Candidate Elisabeth Warren said the 2016 primaries were fixed. If she's saying that, that's good enough for me.
So you give that statement more weight than the lengthy analysis I posted?

More feelings than facts then?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So you give that statement more weight than the lengthy analysis I posted?
I couldn't read it.

And I'd already posted a lengthy piece where Nancy Pelosi said it was rigged. It's not the only one.

Posting another article which says it wasn't doesn't really do much to change my position that it's a fucking shitshow all round - and the important thing is that both sides of US politics is pretty much owned by the same corporations.

That's not even a controversial viewpoint. So unless that's fixed who really gives *that* much of a fuck about the rest of the carnival?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Her saying it does not make it true. Evidence proves it one way or the other and the evidence shows she is wrong.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Her saying it does not make it true. Evidence proves it one way or the other and the evidence shows she is wrong.
You mean the "evidence" of an opinion piece which says that, and (after accepting the cookies) I quote:
In short, two things can be true simultaneously: The DNC tried to help Clinton’s campaign, but this did not have much impact on whether Clinton won the nomination.

So, in that guy's opinion, the DNC tried to help Clinton, but weren't that effective, probably.

Not exactly squeaky clean eh?

Anyway @Wij. You're still ignoring this:
the important thing is that both sides of US politics is pretty much owned by the same corporations.
It renders the whole trump / democrat wankfest pretty meaningless tbfh.

The politics is fundamentally broken.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
So, in that guy's opinion, the DNC tried to help Clinton, but weren't that effective, probably.
Individual Dems being a bit more sympathetic to someone who has always stood for their party as opposed to someone who only does when it suits is nothing close to rigging a nomination.

There is nothing in it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
There is nothing in it.
1) The current democratic presidential candidate, who understands the process better than we do, thinks there is.
2) Who gives a fuck anyway. As long as both sides are rigged by the rich then you're wasting your intellectual capital frothing about trump.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Anyway @Wij. You're still ignoring this:

It renders the whole trump / democrat wankfest pretty meaningless tbfh.

The politics is fundamentally broken.
You’re saying it as though there’s some equivalence between having a pig ignorant racist money laundering career criminal in charge as opposed to any normal politician. Even if I accepted your premise (no evidence provided) the conclusion you are implying doesn’t follow.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
1) The current democratic presidential candidate, who understands the process better than we do, thinks there is.
2) Who gives a fuck anyway. As long as both sides are rigged by the rich then you're wasting your intellectual capital frothing about trump.
Potential candidate from a current field of about 90 and that doesn’t make her right. Maybe she has an axe to grind but you’ll take her word because it suits your current position.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Potential candidate from a current field of about 90 and that doesn’t make her right. Maybe she has an axe to grind but you’ll take her word because it suits your current position.
What's my current position? That I can't get myself worked up too much because there's bigger issues in US politics than the shit that's being flung about?

The funding of both the democrats and republicans is A) relatively well understood, B) massive and C) has more of an effect on US citizens, and global, life than the current, or future, incumbent.

I know what we're going through is damaging to democracy. But we're pretty much living in something that just barely passes a semblance of a resemblance of one...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
What's my current position? That I can't get myself worked up too much because there's bigger issues in US politics than the shit that's being flung about?

The funding of both the democrats and republicans is A) relatively well understood, B) massive and C) has more of an effect on US citizens, and global, life than the current, or future, incumbent.

I know what we're going through is damaging to democracy. But we're pretty much living in something that just barely passes a semblance of a resemblance of one...
You’re still trying to send us down the ‘Theyre all as bad narrative’ but even accepting that no side is perfect I don’t buy it.

And on that subject here’s the current president urging federal agents to break the law:

View: https://twitter.com/ericgeller/status/1115358657384857600

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You’re still trying to send us down the ‘Theyre all as bad narrative’ but even accepting that no side is perfect I don’t buy it.
It's not an "they're all as bad" narrative.

It's a "what either side does is utterly trivial in the face of the actual problem" narrative.

One that's clear, obvious and so big that nobody really wants to look at it. Instead getting themselves caught up in the sham circus of the faux-democracy that we live in, whilst the wheels of the world turn to the tune of a few.

Not through conspiracy, of course. Just englightened self-interest.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It's not an "they're all as bad" narrative.

It's a "what either side does is utterly trivial in the face of the actual problem" narrative.

One that's clear, obvious and so big that nobody really wants to look at it. Instead getting themselves caught up in the sham circus of the faux-democracy that we live in, whilst the wheels of the world turn to the tune of a few.

Not through conspiracy, of course. Just englightened self-interest.
All action is useless except the ones you advocate then? Seems a bit self-centred but I think we’ve argued about this a few times in the past. :)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Can a young, gay mayor become US president?

Yes please, simply because I'd love Trump supporters to understand what Trump means to non-Trump supporters.
Anythings possible as a backlash..no pun intended.., though hes only a contender because the rest of the field are..facing sex fiend allegations or are one foot in the grave.

If he did win it would be a new era of backlash politics.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I can't even understand as I don't do Twitter.

There seems to be more Twitter quotes than anything else these days and I can't read it .

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Bradley P. Moss

@BradMossEsq
Journalists do not assist sources in cracking passwords. Journalists are actually given legal training tell them NOT to do stuff like that.

Fuckin lo holol.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
”Even jaded legal experts versed in the Trump administration’s lawlessness were taken aback by this brazen defiance of the law.”

Quality piece of objective journo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom