United States Corrupt Twattery

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Meh. This is now just background noise @Wij. I get it, he's a cunt, but nothing is going to happen and he'll probably get re-elected.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Meh. This is now just background noise @Wij. I get it, he's a cunt, but nothing is going to happen and he'll probably get re-elected.
Breaking: Top Justice official in US perjuring himself to congress is not a big deal and isn't about him but is about someone else anyway.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Breaking: Top Justice official in US perjuring himself to congress is not a big deal and isn't about him but is about someone else anyway.
Yeah I get it. I really do.

But just like Brexit I've become fatigued with US politics. I don't get the interest - a top US justice official in the US perjuring himself, so what? There's stories of similar status going on in the UK right now - and they apply to us directly, rather than indirectly implicating Trump in a (quite obvious) conspiracy of asshattery.

The thread should be re-titled from US election to "united states corrupt twattery" really :(

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Usual NY Times spin.

Someone in DOJ said he was frustrated..Keri I think.
Now were down to someone said someone else wasnt happy.

Its just blatant clickbait.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

But just like Brexit I've become fatigued with US politics. I don't get the interest - a top US justice official in the US perjuring himself, so what? There's stories of similar status going on in the UK right now - and they apply to us directly, rather than indirectly implicating Trump in a (quite obvious) conspiracy of asshattery.

The thread should be re-titled from US election to "united states corrupt twattery" really :(

So what are you saying?

The alt-right have taken over the White House and is feeding the world with their narrative and everything else is false, and all their followers believe this as if it's the Al-Qaeda of politics. (Oh the ironing right?)

So in response we should accept that they've taken over and what, do nothing?

Job

So what are you saying?

The alt-right have taken over the White House and is feeding the world with their narrative and everything else is false, and all their followers believe this as if it's the Al-Qaeda of politics. (Oh the ironing right?)

So in response we should accept that they've taken over and what, do nothing?
Maybe do something actually effective.
Like a democrat candidate who usnt just fucking embarrasing.

Even Colbert has that look of.
This guy has no fucking chance.

View: https://youtu.be/Cnf3c1PA04M

Gwadien

Maybe do something actually effective.
Like a democrat candidate who usnt just fucking embarrasing.

Even Colbert has that look of.
This guy has no fucking chance.

View: https://youtu.be/Cnf3c1PA04M

So here's evidence of the lefty-owned media ripping into Democrat candidates

So doesn't that go against everything that you believe in?

Wij

I am a FH squatter

Sorry, THE top justice official perjuring himself to congress. THE man in charge of enforcing the law, breaking the law.

Job

So here's evidence of the lefty-owned media ripping into Democrat candidates

So doesn't that go against everything that you believe in?
I'd hardly call it ripping.
But yes, even Colbert is struggling to big him up.
Then he goes on to attack Trumps Tweet that the steel industry is thriving in the state he declared in, and Trump revived it.

Called it crazy in a later joke.

Just offhand..audience reacts, hahaha., yup hes crazy.
It wasnt a crazy tweet by anyones standards..it was pretty tame and factual.

Gwadien

I'd hardly call it ripping.
But yes, even Colbert is struggling to big him up.

Doesn't that suggest that Colbert actually targets all political figures and not just the Right/Trump?

Does that suggest that perhaps some of Trumps criticisms could be legitimate?

Job

Its a comedy show, its all legit.
But Im as you pointed out glad to see a slight movement towards balance.

Its a lot less aggressive towards the Dems but heading in the right direction

Gwadien

Its a comedy show, its all legit.
But Im as you pointed out glad to see a slight movement towards balance.

Its a lot less aggressive towards the Dems but heading in the right direction

No.

I'm saying that they've never been bias and they've picked on all the political figures out there.

The problem is that Obama was one of the coolest Presidents going, so it was hard to rip into him (unless they get all dead pan serious about his failures, which are numerous).

Whereas with Trump they don't need to try, he writes the comedy for them.

Job

No.

I'm saying that they've never been bias and they've picked on all the political figures out there.

The problem is that Obama was one of the coolest Presidents going, so it was hard to rip into him (unless they get all dead pan serious about his failures, which are numerous).

Whereas with Trump they don't need to try, he writes the comedy for them.
So no imagination then.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
No we don't, we have the bits that the AG thought it was safe to release without doing harm to the President.

Barr was literally just asked "do you think it's ok for the President to ask the White House counsel to lie?" and he didn't have an answer.

Job

We have the full report.
I'll say it again.

I think everyone said the dems would just keep at this stupid shit till they look up and Trump wins 2020.
And yes they are.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
No we don't. I'll say it again.

Mueller submitted the report with summaries that were ready to go and free from information that would need to be redacted. Barr ignored those summaries. A third of the pages of the "full report" had at least one redaction and there were 12 pages that were entirely redacted. Entirely. Every single word of every single sentence just completely blacked out...

sub-buzz-1773-1555614614-8.png

Twelve pages like that. Large swathes of it were untouched but it seems like the bits that were were highly sensitive and potentially damaging to Trump (meetings in Trump Tower etc). Have you even looked at it or are you being a good little lap dog and just taking the bullshit you've been spoon fed by Barr as gospel? You're the one who was moaning about fake news ffs.

Luckily for everyone who wants to actually get to the bottom of it, it's looking like a certainty that Mueller is going to testify himself. Even the likes of Cruz and Lindsey fucking Graham will do everything in their power to steer the proceedings in Trump's favour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom