United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
He didnt say it had a wall..he said the city improves because of a wall on the border.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Some of the MAGA kids were shouting ‘build the wall’ at native Americans. Wtf.

Great innit.

I don't see much of a difference between these kids and the kids radicalised in Mosques.

Only difference is that kids spend a couple of hours after school at the Mosque, but these kids spend all day.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Great innit.

I don't see much of a difference between these kids and the kids radicalised in Mosques.

Well. First of all, that acronym or designation is a problem. You want to throw people in a group and label them to more easily be able to hate them. So, GG to all you out there doing that..

Kids of voters of The Don do not have the same reason to hate the other side, really. While kids radicalized in mosques are told and learn to hate the west due to their lineage and what "we the west" have done.

Gwadien

Well. First of all, that acronym or designation is a problem. You want to throw people in a group and label them to more easily be able to hate them. So, GG to all you out there doing that..

Kids of voters of The Don do not have the same reason to hate the other side, really. While kids radicalized in mosques are told and learn to hate the west due to their lineage and what "we the west" have done.

Hang on a sec, don't you regularly post anti-Muslim stuff? Are you upset that I'm now suggesting that Christians can also be bad people.

These are the kind of kids who have that fucked up private-religious education, go to Uni, not sure how to express their selves because it's the first time they've engaged in that thing called free thought, rape a girl, daddy covers it up and they become politicians/CEOs of leading global companies.

These are the kind of kids that support Trump for the real reasons why you want to vote for Trump; because he's good for the rich.

Tell me I'm wrong. Covington Catholic High School - Wikipedia

Also, the way that the Americans learn about Native American history is disgusting, and the way that the Native Americans are still being treated is disgusting.

I mean.
01-donald-trump-andrew-jackson.w600.h315.2x-1024x538.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
These are the kind of kids who have that fucked up private-religious education, go to Uni, not sure how to express their selves because it's the first time they've engaged in that thing called free thought
Oh the ironing.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Hang on a sec, don't you regularly post anti-Muslim stuff? Are you upset that I'm now suggesting that Christians can also be bad people.

These are the kind of kids who have that fucked up private-religious education, go to Uni, not sure how to express their selves because it's the first time they've engaged in that thing called free thought, rape a girl, daddy covers it up and they become politicians/CEOs of leading global companies.

These are the kind of kids that support Trump for the real reasons why you want to vote for Trump; because he's good for the rich.

Tell me I'm wrong. Covington Catholic High School - Wikipedia

Also, the way that the Americans learn about Native American history is disgusting, and the way that the Native Americans are still being treated is disgusting.

I mean.

First. My father grew up in a Muslim country with such a family. What I've seen and what he's told made me skeptical to that religion.

With regards to 'private schooling'; What's more dangerous?

1. Hillbilly-christians in an supposedly all male school. (Fyi, i do not trust that link for one second, check the edit history)

2. Kids with a family having dead relatives due to west bombing

3. Rich family kids going to private schools such as Eton and afterwards becoming ministers holding each others backs?

I'm kind of least worried with nr 1.

Gwadien

Oh the ironing.

I know you suffer from the middle aged man syndrome of crying millennials all the time, and suggesting that they're responsible for everything wrong with the world, but compared to private catholic schools, there is lots of free though tin Universties.

Gwadien

First. My father grew up in a Muslim country with such a family. What I've seen and what he's told made me skeptical to that religion.

1. Hillbilly-christians in an supposedly all male school. (Fyi, i do not trust that link for one second, check the edit history)

2. Kids with a family having dead relatives due to west bombing

3. Rich family kids going to private schools such as Eton and afterwards becoming ministers holding each others backs?

So you're more worried about Terrorism than you are with boys clubs that get up to sorts of shit and then use their corrupt positions to rule the 'free world?'

Looks like Terrorism distraction works pretty well.

It's not a hillbilly christian school though, it's a private school where the elites attend.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
So you're more worried about Terrorism than you are with boys clubs that get up to sorts of shit and then use their corrupt positions to rule the 'free world?'

Looks like Terrorism distraction works pretty well.

It's not a hillbilly christian school though, it's a private school where the elites attend.

I see what you are doing, turning this into a question regarding what I fear (i never gave enough info for you to conclude anything) while we previously were discussing your thought process and abbreviations. You could at least have the courtesy having an opinion yourself instead of twisting others.

Buuuuut, some are so far up their own butt having no real clue what they really think themselves. Try speaking to people and going out in the world dude

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I know you suffer from the middle aged man syndrome of crying millennials all the time, and suggesting that they're responsible for everything wrong with the world, but compared to private catholic schools, there is lots of free though tin Universties.
I don't suggest that "snowflakes" are responsible for "everything wrong with the world". Your accusation that I suffer from that syndrome is a load of crap because you're butthurt. I never use the term snowflake as it's the sort of thing bodhi or job would bandy around and generally it's reductionist idiocy to think that way anyway.

BUT - I saw your post about the cop and the idiot muslim-baiter the other day and made an argument (that I notice you've not bothered to reply to) and I think there is absolutely a problem here that needs to be addressed - a problem entirely created by the left (of which I clearly am one, slightly) and their "ban it" attitude to things they don't like to hear. (It's not exclusively left, but the left do fall for that ideological intellectual cowardice rather easily).

What worries me is that you're a teacher and you should know better.

Gwadien

I see what you are doing, turning this into a question regarding what I fear (i never gave enough info for you to conclude anything) while we previously were discussing your thought process and abbreviations. You could at least have the courtesy having an opinion yourself instead of twisting others.

Buuuuut, some are so far up their own butt having no real clue what they really think themselves. Try speaking to people and going out in the world dude

Gwadien

I don't suggest that "snowflakes" are responsible for "everything wrong with the world". Your accusation that I suffer from that syndrome is a load of crap because you're butthurt. I never use the term snowflake as it's the sort of thing bodhi or job would bandy around and generally it's reductionist idiocy to think that way anyway.

BUT - I saw your post about the cop and the idiot muslim-baiter the other day and made an argument (that I notice you've not bothered to reply to) and I think there is absolutely a problem here that needs to be addressed - a problem entirely created by the left (of which I clearly am one, slightly) and their "ban it" attitude to things they don't like to hear. (It's not exclusively left, but the left do fall for that ideological intellectual cowardice rather easily).

What worries me is that you're a teacher and you should know better.

I didn't respond because we've had this conversation so many times before and it's clear that you have your opinions and I have mine.

In schools we teach kids that they have freedom of speech in the correct circumstances, we're not America, we don't have universal freedom of speech.

To be honest I like the idea of freedom of expression not freedom of speech, go ahead and say your piece, but it doesn't give you the right to go around harassing people with your toxic bile.

Since we live in a world where science has taught us that 'sticks and stones may break our bones etc.' is bullshit and that words can have just as much impact on a person than physical harm we would be a bit more understanding on why you can't go around insulting people and going to entire families and telling them that they're shit and disgusting and a plague on the planet etc.

Snowflake, right?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
@Gwadien Someone feeds you with something, you spurt out whatever you interpret whatever fits your views without having the answers necessary. You are better than that, come on, at least make an honest effort.

You got to focus on a text as a whole, not focus on a single sentence and base your argument around it. Its dishonest.

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I didn't respond because we've had this conversation so many times before and it's clear that you have your opinions and I have mine.

In schools we teach kids that they have freedom of speech in the correct circumstances, we're not America, we don't have universal freedom of speech.

To be honest I like the idea of freedom of expression not freedom of speech, go ahead and say your piece, but it doesn't give you the right to go around harassing people with your toxic bile.

Since we live in a world where science has taught us that 'sticks and stones may break our bones etc.' is bullshit and that words can have just as much impact on a person than physical harm we would be a bit more understanding on why you can't go around insulting people and going to entire families and telling them that they're shit and disgusting and a plague on the planet etc.

Snowflake, right?
I think you don't understand the difference between free speech and abusive behaviour. And I know you absolutely don't understand the importance of free, truly free, speech.

Following someone down the street telling them that they're shit, disgusting and a plague on the planet would be abusive behaviour. (And punishable by law). Standing in a public place and denouncing Islam is not only acceptable behaviour, but is arguably to be encouraged.

Words can indeed harm people's state of mind. But that's no reason to ban them. Fundamentalist christians were undoubtedly harmed by the ridicule that Monty Python's Life Of Brian subjected their pathetic little religion to. Violence ensued over that, alongside banning, censorship etc. etc. It certainly utterly outraged thousands of people and may even have fundamentally harmed their state of mind. In families with strict christian parents and kids who liked monty python there were arguments, beatings, all manner of disgustingly unnacceptable behaviour.

It was an overt trolling of an entire religion using the most powerful media available at the time. Huge society-wide offense and upset was the result.

And you piss and moan about some idiot bitch who wants to confront Islam? I don't notice you condemning that vile piece of shit religion, which is the foundational belief system for oppressing millions around the world?

Christianity is "shit, disgusting and a plague on the planet". We dealt with it (in the UK) through freedom of speech and ridicule. Ever since Labour got in in 1997 there's been a push back on stuff that "offends" people - banning the very thing that's required to challenge shit states of affairs in the name of "avoiding violence".

That approach - your approach - infantilises people. It can harm people's minds. But harming people's mind is often exactly the right thing to do.

As for this:
just as much impact on a person than physical harm
You have the option to re-examine your core belief system if you find what other people are saying so challenging that it upsets you to that level. If you can't change your mind then that's YOUR failing. If it haunts you for the rest of your life that's your own fault. You are responsible for your own reality. Belief in a religion is an action that you perform - not, for example, a genetic sexual preference.

Yes a broken leg will heal, but if you're a victim of violence that's someone else's fault. If hearing words fucks your life up, that's your own fault.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The kids ..no doubt assholes..were standing there..the native anerican approached them for a nose to nose stare out.
The kid obliged...video edited to paint a picture.

Fake news.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The kids ..no doubt assholes..were standing there..the native anerican approached them for a nose to nose stare out.
The kid obliged...video edited to paint a picture.

Fake news.
Not. The article I posted has that detail in. They were shouting build the wall at native Americans and some black people. Dumb kids in MAGA hats.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

Wij

I am a FH squatter

View: https://twitter.com/OpWolverines/status/1087026676041535488

Lots of videos in here. The kids were acting up before he even showed up. Admittedly because they were being baited by the black Israelite nutters who love a good row on the street. However they started acting like arseholes before the native dude turned up. Look at the truffle shuffle dude. Why the fuck weren’t the teachers telling them to calm down?

When the native guy tried to intervene (which was admittedly weird) they were taking the piss. It’s there on the videos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom