Unexpected item in bagging area

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I find the Tesco ones work perfectly.

The Waitrose ones however are fucking shit.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
ASSISTANCE IS COMING TO SEE IF THEY CAN HELP, OMG THAT SPECIAL BARCODE IZ SO MAGICK

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I never use the bastards, and i really wish they would stop asking me if i have a clubcard, im a disloyal prick and i will leave you as soon as it becomes convienient !

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
they work ok at our sainsburies ... i hate tesco with a passion here the store is like chav central and the car park is so badly layed out ..

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
There's a M&S round the corner from me that *only* has them. No normal checkouts at all. Like wtf?!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I don't use them because it's usually quicker to just go to a normal drone staffed till.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I use them every day at lunch because I hate waiting on a queue for like 3 items. If you know what you're doing you shouldn't have any problems

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
what is this thing you guys are babbling about? 0o

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I always use them because I don't like interacting with other humans.

soze

I am a FH squatter
what is this thing you guys are babbling about? 0o

xq9mrt.jpg

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I feel that if I use them I should get a discount as I'm not paying someone's wages. :eek:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
They worry me, cos one day I'm to be tempted to steal.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
haha ah these things are a pain if the staff behind the till either cba or just dont know what to do, like if it runs out of bags and you put a new load on you have to do it signed on as a staff member etc so it resets the scales; or the next customer comes along and it says " unexepected blah blah" even though you have no items on it you got 300kg of bags its dont know about on there.
I sometimes have to tell my colleague next to me on the till to help them.... all they have to do is either press 1 button for weight, 2 buttons for over 18 stuff., which is frustrating for customers and me :p
When I go into another store and they just leave me waiting at the machine I usually just tell em "are you going to to press the button or shall I !? " ... lol I am impatient but its fucking basic to use it as a staff or customer.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
They worry me, cos one day I'm to be tempted to steal.

Last time I was in a store with them the woman next to me was having a nightmare using it and had to call over the assistant at least 3 times that I saw. When she got stuck again she went "fuck this", picked up her bags and just walked out the store without paying. I'm sure this happens a lot.

Chilly

Balls of steel
I've accidentally stolen a loaf of bread before. The other day I couldnt work out why it wasnt letting me pay, so called over the guy who pointed out half the stuff wasnt scanned properly. Basically I was too pissed to notice I wasnt scanning propely and just lobbing stuff in without looking :D

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Drunk in a supermarket, what an uplifting experience.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
There are certain states of sobriety that are massively warped by the weird flourescent lighting in big shops.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I used to wander round the supermarket off my tits. Was a pretty weird experience.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Tesco's being open at 4 in the morning as you walk home is just asking for a drunken perusing to be fair.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I got to say, I love those fast check-outs.

Chilly

Balls of steel
No one judging your choice of friday night entertainment:

copy of Now! magazine
1kilo tub of vasceline
8 packs of baby wipes
one cucumber

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Tesco's being open at 4 in the morning as you walk home is just asking for a drunken perusing to be fair.

used to live near a 24 hours spar in cardiff.. was opposite a brothel
used to be a cop car outside more times than not

Exioce

Part of the furniture
I especially like people in front of me during busy periods that scan alcohol and security tagged items like DVDs and clothes.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I hate people who go up to the small basket sized ones with a trolley. Then look confused where there is not enough room for the bags. Or the fuckers who have no clue what they are doing so end up tying up the one member of staff so the other 7 checkouts have to stand there and watch, if you don't know what your doing go to a manned checkout fuck pig.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I love it when noobs don't realise they let you pay at customer services at busy periods, OMG 10 minute queues - brb, paying at Customer Service, then everyone gives you evil like you stabbed someone. gtfo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom