Unable to pay via credit card and ea store does not work.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
well the time has come to re-activate the two US accts for a months while I loot all the good gear for my EU chars.

I'll keep the main US acct open as it will give me a good mix for all three realms,

tho the funniest thing is on hib I'l bee able to field 3 x rangers or 2 ns and a ranger, lol my own stealth zerg :)

Peaches

Loyal Freddie
As i said before i bought 2 1 month cards last month and been unable to buy one since,but i have just been able to buy 1 3month plus 1 month at the same time.

Taglim

One of Freddy's beloved
Some people had said they'd ordered but hadn't received the email, my post was just to address you don't need to as it displays the code when you get the confirmation.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Some people had said they'd ordered but hadn't received the email, my post was just to address you don't need to as it displays the code when you get the confirmation.

Nope we never get that far into the process, it bugs out one step before, thats the whole problem.

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
My solution.

I had the same problem, two accounts only able to activate one of them.

That is when I used Mozilla Firefox, when I switched to Internet Explorer I managed to get it working on my first attempt.

Just an fyi.

Marchakz

Loyal Freddie
As i said before i bought 2 1 month cards last month and been unable to buy one since,but i have just been able to buy 1 3month plus 1 month at the same time.

No

I had the same problem, two accounts only able to activate one of them.

That is when I used Mozilla Firefox, when I switched to Internet Explorer I managed to get it working on my first attempt.

Just an fyi.

And no
Thanks for the effort though

Taglim

One of Freddy's beloved
Are you able to change the ea store that you use?
I'm based in the uk so using the ea store allocated to my part of the eu, if there is another eu store for another country could try using that, I seem to remember someone saying that they are in austraila and bought a time card on that store?

Marchakz

Loyal Freddie
Are you able to change the ea store that you use?
I'm based in the uk so using the ea store allocated to my part of the eu, if there is another eu store for another country could try using that, I seem to remember someone saying that they are in austraila and bought a time card on that store?

Some did it with a proxy. Don't think it's possible other than that. Doubt it will help though.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Doesn't matter what I do or what payment method I choose I always end up getting the 'We are unable to process your order. Please verify your information and try again.' when I select the 1 month pre-paid card. I flat out refuse to buy the 3 month just because the 1 month option is broken.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I just paid for an empty acc where I thought my necro was on

FML :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Ok this is bullshit now, managed to get 1 code after over 50 attempts using the exact same procedure every time. How can it fail all those times and then work once? I need codes for 2 more accounts but I could be here all night and not get them. :(

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
Chicken Legend 4TW

Won a token for £10 off when you spend £25 at the eastore. Three month card for £20 :ninja:

Marchakz

Loyal Freddie
Ok this is bullshit now, managed to get 1 code after over 50 attempts using the exact same procedure every time. How can it fail all those times and then work once? I need codes for 2 more accounts but I could be here all night and not get them. :(

So it's just spam away?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They still not fixed this shit? All I want to do is pay them some money, they were quick enough to take loads a month ago.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I activated my EU and US account today, just bought a time card (2x 1month) and copied/pasted code into account manager was done within minutes. So it isnt broke, you guys must be doing something wrong.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I activated my EU and US account today, just bought a time card (2x 1month) and copied/pasted code into account manager was done within minutes. So it isnt broke, you guys must be doing something wrong.

Don't, just don't. I have been at it for days, 3 different browsers, 3 different PC's, no ad-blockers or extensions. We aren't doing anything wrong, the system is on the fritz in someway.

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
There not doing anything wrong, lots of people had this issue jus some of us managed to buy a longer term time card to get around it, dont work in all cases though :(

Calina

Fledgling Freddie
I for sure dont do anything wrong. It was possible for me to buy 2 cards last month.

This month I had to buy a 3 months cards, and get my sisters card to buy the last 2.

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
It is pretty odd that some people have no issues though - worked fine for me with McD voucher - I thought I might run into problems as it referred to euro accounts on the EAStore checkout page but the timecode worked for my US account.

I was using Win 7 and firefox if that helps.

Marchakz

Loyal Freddie
Someone just posted this on VN. Worked for me :D
If you want to pay with a credit card and live in the EU you simply have to change the contact information attached to your account to show you live in the US. Some will say this is illegal it's not. You still have to enter your credit card info correctly this just allows you to be able to use a credit card. The Account Management page runs a check on your country via you account information, if it says you live outside the US you can only pay by game card, if you live inside the US you can use a credit card. Enjoy

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Managed to buy 2 cards, refuses to let me buy a 3rd...

Oh well, foolish to think anything related to EA would actually work properly.

Edit, it now says my order is being processed and they will notify me of the result shortly. What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Have they charged me or not? Can't really try again knowing what a joke their billing system is so stuck without a BB.

Farce

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I had to use the US billing trick, fucking farce but the only way I could get it to work. Tried a couple of different PC's today and the store just wouldn't get past the final stage and issue codes.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah I have just done that too. Stupid that the only way to give them some money is to fuck about

Utter utter morons.

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
Great trick but what an utter farce !!

Thanks for all those who posted and helped or tried to help.

Shame no-one from Mythic actually bothered to help us.

Peaches

Loyal Freddie
Managed to buy 2 cards, refuses to let me buy a 3rd...

Oh well, foolish to think anything related to EA would actually work properly.

Edit, it now says my order is being processed and they will notify me of the result shortly. What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Have they charged me or not? Can't really try again knowing what a joke their billing system is so stuck without a BB.

Farce

took 2 hours for me to get codes sent through after recieving that screen.

Rowster

Fledgling Freddie
Just bought 2 x 1-month cards and activated no worries.

Shame i somehow deleted my whole DaoC installation last night while farting around with drives, so now 3.5gb to download :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom