Unable to pay via credit card and ea store does not work.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
:(

This is crap.

Totally agree sems I can't buy a 1 month game card but can buy 3 Month yet all I got after buying is:-

Thank you for your order. Your order is being processed and you will be notified of the result shortly.

That was 2 hours ago

This been ongoing problem for a month now where some can buy and some can't you think they get they priorities sorted.

Soulja

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
its awesome
i bought a time card, fine, put it on, worked fine
this was 3 days ago
have paypal receipt etc

got an email today
"we havent received your payment, order being cancelled"
but account is still subbed

WTF ?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Just spoke to a CSR and there nothing he can do lol now a phone call is needed and probably bloke I got ring is in next room to the CSR.

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Ok for people having problems and were waiting for order to process I just got my 2 accounts activated seems someone in billing just woke up.

Soulja

Calina

Fledgling Freddie
Ok for people having problems and were waiting for order to process I just got my 2 accounts activated seems someone in billing just woke up.

Soulja

But still only able to buy 3 month timecard, right?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Yes m8 could only buy 2 x 3 month paycards still wouldn't allow for 1 month ones

Soulja

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Bloody farce, none of the options work for me, 30 hours and counting.

- English -

Resident Freddy
I cant believe people are still wanting to pay for this game after all the shit they have received. If something like this happened at Asda, you wouldnt go back. Come play AION or something. Get over it, move on!

Marchakz

Loyal Freddie
I cant believe people are still wanting to pay for this game after all the shit they have received. If something like this happened at Asda, you wouldnt go back. Come play AION or something. Get over it, move on!

Shit happens...
Not like theres any better alternatives. AION? i lol at you...

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Aion was a non-event for me, it just doesn't compare, sorry.

Calina

Fledgling Freddie
Aion was a non-event for me, it just doesn't compare, sorry.

Nothing compares.. :)

I have tried every mmorpg in the market..DaoC will always be "the one" for me.

*nostalgic moment*

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Aoin...Hasn't that been shut down yet? bag of wank.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Still not fixed, 36 hours in. Funny how you can buy a 6 month card but not a 1 month card right?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They should just allow us to pay with pay pal. Who cares about paying a quid more than the Americans.

I am amazed that in this day and age that they are having payment problems at all...

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
I had to buy a 3 month instead of 1 as it had the same error, id say its a scam :p

- English -

Resident Freddy
Shit happens...
Not like theres any better alternatives. AION? i lol at you...

lol well enjoy trying to get to play.

Im actually enjoying Aion. I played daoc for 9-10 years, but have conceded now its just too old and needs refurbishment.

Taglim

One of Freddy's beloved
Daoc has only been going for 9 years now English :p

I managed to sub my account using time card from the ea store, you don't have to wait for the email as I just copied and paste the code from the confirmation screen in the ea webstore. I only bought a 1 month subs and worked ok for me. :fluffle:

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Anyone would be bored after playing a game for 9 years tbh

Tbh, pretty ridiculous that people have billing problems. Shocking that a big game developer backed by the largest game distributor in the world has such a crappy online store / billing system

I simply added my visa details and resubbed 3 accounts with no sweat, but yet people seem to have issues

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I recommend most people to call EA to fix their problems. I did, and every piece fell into place within minutes.

Like me for instance, I had to get my passwords reset to gain access to my masteraccounts.

Cya on the battlefield soon soldiers!

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
I recommend most people to call EA to fix their problems. I did, and every piece fell into place within minutes.

Like me for instance, I had to get my passwords reset to gain access to my masteraccounts.

Cya on the battlefield soon soldiers!

I can only agree with the previous speaker. Their customer support is great. One of the best ive ever been in contact with. No fuss, fast help and support.

First off: I had forgotten that you now need to add a _EU to the end of your accountname to get into the masteraccount or gameclient.

Secondly I hadnt been smart enough to figure out that there were actually two different change password buttons in the master account page. The one on top of the page was for changing the master account password while the one at the bottom of the page is for changing the game client password.

They also informed me that they are working hard on getting the Visa option fixed, and hopefully will have it up in a few days (a week or so). Meanwhile it works fine to buy either US or EU versions of the prepaid card atleast from EA store it self.

If you are in doubt call their support!;) (It opens up 17.00 GMT+1 and closes at 05.00 GMT+1)

With my best regards

Charmangle

- English -

Resident Freddy

I managed to sub my account using time card from the ea store, you don't have to wait for the email as I just copied and paste the code from the confirmation screen in the ea webstore. I only bought a 1 month subs and worked ok for me. :fluffle:

nah since goa's licence ran out after 10 years ... its been out for just over 10 ;)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
DAoC launched in the US october 2001 so I fail to see that ;p

EU DAoC launched in early 2002 iirc

Taglim

One of Freddy's beloved
Goa's license was ended early, or it was a rolling one they renewed each year. Should have ended in 2003 tbh! ;)

anyway, hopefully these problems ppl are having gets sorted out soon.
See ya all on the battlefield!

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I can only agree with the previous speaker. Their customer support is great. One of the best ive ever been in contact with. No fuss, fast help and support.

First off: I had forgotten that you now need to add a _EU to the end of your accountname to get into the masteraccount or gameclient.

Secondly I hadnt been smart enough to figure out that there were actually two different change password buttons in the master account page. The one on top of the page was for changing the master account password while the one at the bottom of the page is for changing the game client password.

They also informed me that they are working hard on getting the Visa option fixed, and hopefully will have it up in a few days (a week or so). Meanwhile it works fine to buy either US or EU versions of the prepaid card atleast from EA store it self.

If you are in doubt call their support!;) (It opens up 17.00 GMT+1 and closes at 05.00 GMT+1)

With my best regards

Charmangle

What these guys said - call them and watch it all get sorted in a few short minutes.

Marchakz

Loyal Freddie

You seem to miss the problem.
The store won't accept my order after i bought 2 of these game time cards last month. I just get a message saying my order failed and i should check my information, which i did like 20 times, tried saved information which worked last time, tried re-entering, tried new account, tried 3 month card... Nothing seems to work.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
You seem to miss the problem.
The store won't accept my order after i bought 2 of these game time cards last month. I just get a message saying my order failed and i should check my information, which i did like 20 times, tried saved information which worked last time, tried re-entering, tried new account, tried 3 month card... Nothing seems to work.

Same, definately a problem with thier backend systems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom