Unable to pay via credit card and ea store does not work.

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
This is getting ridiculous:

I cannot pay for subs via CC.

I cannot buy a Time Card from the EA Store because every time i try to (with several cards) it simply does not work.

This is not just happening to me its happening to quite alot of people.

Any feedback pls ? ?

P.S Warhammer subs etc i can pay via CC. ( not that i want to though )

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
CC isn't working for any EU players as they want to implement more payment features soon so EU players don't get charged more than US players.

Time cards working for me as i've just renewed two accounts.

Please make sure you are going to http://accounts.eamythic.com to renew your subscription.

NavaloreShadowvar

Loyal Freddie
I was about to renew my account, however i log on onto the http://accounts.eamythic.com link, click Activate, then the only option available is Prepaid Game Time™ Card, click continue, and the next screen is Enter Key or Code, there is no actual box that says there to purchase any, just enter the key/code... :confused:

CC isn't working for any EU players as they want to implement more payment features soon so EU players don't get charged more than US players.

Time cards working for me as i've just renewed two accounts.

Please make sure you are going to http://accounts.eamythic.com to renew your subscription.

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
"We are unable to process your order. Please verify your information and try again"

This is what i get when trying to purchase a time card. I have tried three different Visa cards non work.

So how am i supposed to re-sub?

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I was about to renew my account, however i log on onto the http://accounts.eamythic.com link, click Activate, then the only option available is Prepaid Game Time™ Card, click continue, and the next screen is Enter Key or Code, there is no actual box that says there to purchase any, just enter the key/code... :confused:
I got my timecards here. Bought about 10 up to now and used 5 successfully (on US AND _EU accounts) :)

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
I paid for 2 x eu cards here

Dark Age of Camelot

and they worked for me on the us account page, just bought em and used the codes i got on the billing page on mythic account, just pressed billing, pay by card, and when it says enter i put it in then confirm, but said i had error so just went back to my account and it had been updated even with error msg.

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
Yep thats the place to get them.

Problem is i cant purchased 1.

"We are unable to process your order. Please verify your information and try again"

This is what i get every time.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie

Have you bought any successfully at all in the last few days? Reason I ask is that EA seem to put a "lock" on how many you can buy and how often... I bought 3 at the same time about a week ago then 4 days ago I could only buy maximum of 2 before seeing the "unable to process" message (which lasted 3 more days) and then yesterday it let me buy 3 in a row again. Some spooky voodoo going on imo :twak: EA

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Never ever bought a time card before : )
That's just weirdness then as the only time i've seen the "unable to process" message is AFTER i've bought some. Maybe try creating a different EA Store account with a different email addy?

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
Tried all that mate - just simply isn't working. Contacted the EA Store - there reply was maybe you don't have enough funds to pay for the Time Card... fat lot of good that answer was....

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Store is fucked, can't pay by CC, Maestro, Paypal or Click N Buy. Annoyed beyond words, how can a company the size of EA allow thier online store to be down for over 6 hours?

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
Store is fucked, can't pay by CC, Maestro, Paypal or Click N Buy. Annoyed beyond words, how can a company the size of EA allow thier online store to be down for over 6 hours?

Yep is unbelievable. Been more than 6 hours too.

NO way for me to re-sub at the mo.

Would appreciate some feedback from Mythic maybe Andy ?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Looks like I will have to spend my wages of crack, premium rate phone sex and hookers. Can't believe EA don't want my money anymore, 2 weeks ago they liked me so much they took 19 payments but I guess they don't love Papa cHodAX no more. :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
great, activated 2 accs, now I cant activate the 3rd one :(

I mean since when a company doesnt want my money

Peaches

Loyal Freddie
Last month was only able to buy 2 1 month timecards and now they have run out and i still cant buy any so cant activate any of my accounts now.

Valmerwolf

Regular Freddie
I've bought 4 Game Cards and activate 4 accounts for 1 month, without any problem.
Two on april 21, two on april 22.
But I don't know if something has changed after that date or there is a limit of 2 gamecards max a day.

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
What's annoying is that no one from Mythic or the EA Store seem to be listening to what some of us are trying to say.

I would like to re-sub but cant simple as - a little help from them or something would be nice.....

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
EA is trying to get you all quit so they can close down the servers for good!

eble

Fledgling Freddie
just renewed main EU acct with a CC - it gave the option go figure.

BB EU acct couldn't pay by CC so I bought a gamecard and renewed it that way.

pretty painless to be honest, tho I know it's a nightmare for some.

Originally I wasn't able to buy any cards as I'm in Australia and the Aussie EA store didn't have DAOC gamecards :)

NavaloreShadowvar

Loyal Freddie
Ok i was trying that link the 1 month cards dont seem to work, i then tried to purchase a 3 month 1 and it worked.. Had to wait also almost 30 minutes just to recieve the code too..

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
I get the option in "billing" to pay by credit card, but when i type in my card, nothing happens. It never gives me an option to chose for how long i want to sub. Just goes back to the login home screen when i click accept...
But it worked fine with the danish ea store gamecards.

Calina

Fledgling Freddie
Yep thats the place to get them.

I get that too :(

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Tried now like 10times and it doesnt work at all to renew account, problems after problems, All thumbs up !

cosmoque

Fledgling Freddie
same for me i managed to buy a 1 month card yesterday but since then havent been able to buy another so bought a 3 month card about 2 hours ago and still waiting for email with the code.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I get the option in "billing" to pay by credit card, but when i type in my card, nothing happens. It never gives me an option to chose for how long i want to sub. Just goes back to the login home screen when i click accept...
But it worked fine with the danish ea store gamecards.

Wazkyr, I had the same problem, the activate account by credit card option is actually at the bottom of the main subscription screen, underneath your account name. Clicking on activate there lets you pay by CC. The billing tab is simply to set up a recurring subsrciption if you are already subscribed.

Hope this helps.

Calina

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr, I had the same problem, the activate account by credit card option is actually at the bottom of the main subscription screen, underneath your account name. Clicking on activate there lets you pay by CC. The billing tab is simply to set up a recurring subsrciption if you are already subscribed.

Hope this helps.

No, it doesn't. Not here anyways. It only gives the option to pay buy time card.

I tried to purchase the 3 month card. I succeeded with that, I thought. But have been waiting for the code for 2 hrs. now.

cosmoque

Fledgling Freddie
i emailed EA store and they said i could be waiting up to 24 hrs to get the email:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom