UEFA Can Suck My Bellend (contains swearing)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Technically speaking since you're counting CL goals in your argument about who's the most attacking team; Liverpool have scored 95 goals, United have scored 112... just sayin'.

Wait and see, we will get the Torres was missing for XX games excuse soon. They forget the 8 games Ronaldo missed at the start of the season and the games we were without Rooney. Scousers have genetic traits that they can't resist when it comes to making excuses for any shortcomings.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
That is hardly a fluke though, essien is a very skilled footballer with a powerful and precise shot. That takes practise and talent, he could not have hit the ball like he did without that. A fluke would be a random joe of the street attempting a volley like that and maybe getting it on target.

Agreed, Essien is top draw and he scored a top draw goal as well.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I said best attacking team in the league.

The fact that we put 4 past you at home, after doubling you in the league, was just icing ;)

How does that song go again?

Fuck all, your gonna win fuck all, your gonna win fuck all, your gonna win fuck all...

A song your mob have heard many times over the last 19 years eh? ;)

Harp on all you like about beating us this season, it won't give you much comfort during the long cold summer of discontent brought about by yet another failed season. ;)

P.S. don't take it personally Scouse, you are a good bloke for a bin-dipping scouser. ;) :D :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
P.S. don't take it personally Scouse, you are a good bloke for a bin-dipping scouser. ;) :D :p

I never take it personally. Iron house remember? ;)

So, 60 million on Ribery eh? Is he going to be 3 times better than Torres?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

Yes, maybe even 4 times! :p

Seriously though, United won't pay more than £30 million unless Ronaldo moves on, I could see them pushing £37 million then but no more than that.

Lethul

FH is my second home

So is Torres almost twice the player of Ronaldo? :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Yes, maybe even 4 times! :p

Seriously though, United won't pay more than £30 million unless Ronaldo moves on, I could see them pushing £37 million then but no more than that.

Not £38? ;)

Rolf Harris

Fledgling Freddie
basically ends up with the best conclusion for all concerned.

the temper tantrum girls from stamford bridge get a kick in the chuff in the last minute and the rest of europe gets to look forward to a final with the 2 best teams. not the whining premadonnas who think they're entitled to get all the referees decisions.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Ribery? God I hope not, overrated and not strong enough for the premiership.

Embattle

FH is my second home
basically ends up with the best conclusion for all concerned.

the temper tantrum girls from stamford bridge get a kick in the chuff in the last minute and the rest of europe gets to look forward to a final with the 2 best teams. not the whining premadonnas who think they're entitled to get all the referees decisions.

Although we shouldn't mention Dog face boys temper should we, and of course his cohorts. I know Man Utd tend not to moan much when it comes to referee decisions since they've generally gone Man Us way this season...if you believe the whining.

The simple reality is that all teams suffer the combination of what Chelsea suffered on Wednesday night, so how about you stop trying the flawed one-upmanship since it doesn't really work.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Don't see him repeating his performances in the premier league, spain yes, here, no. Maybe he could adapt, but I doubt it. I also do not see him fitting in unless Ronaldo leaves, and I still do not think he will. Also the money being talked about for a 26 year old who is unproven in the premier league is ridiculous.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Don't believe a word of the Ribery story - 60M my arse. They could get Kaka for that. They should get Kaka for that! On the other hand, 30M on Ribery and another 30 on Benzema would be interesting...

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I haven't seen enough of Ribery or Kaka, I want to but I haven't. What I have seen of both of them has impressed me, Ribery is like a better looking version of Rooney though, not sure he is needed at Man Utd.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Don't believe a word of the Ribery story - 60M my arse. They could get Kaka for that. They should get Kaka for that! On the other hand, 30M on Ribery and another 30 on Benzema would be interesting...

Aye that is mouth watering tbh. Rooney and Benz up front, Ronaldo on the left and Ribery on the right. Frightening prospect that would be.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
He's not Platini, he doesn't seem to be bitter and he's not trolling. Ah, so maybe the greatest player of his generation doesn't know about football? Or, perhaps, your logic is somewhat flawed?
Lol. He's an ex Barcelona legend and fan. I'm sure if you asked one of our ex players he'd say something in support of us.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Oh well, it was two days ago now, lol, what's done is done. All we are left with are the countless tears of Chelsea fans filling the internet. The pathos, the drama, the much better final to look forward to :D

Everz

FH is my second home
Oh well, it was two days ago now, lol, what's done is done. All we are left with are the countless tears of Chelsea fans filling the internet. The pathos, the drama, the much better final to look forward to :D

I know being a Vile fan means that your intelligence is cut in half, but Fergie is going to setup in the same way that Hiddink has done, it will not be as good of a final as many are predicting.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Dya think fergie's gonna adopt a losing strategy? He'll pitch his attacking players much higher up the field.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
United will set up in the same manner as they did against Arsenal in the second leg, pressurise the middle and break with pace on the counter. Against teams who can move to ball around well it can often force mistakes leaving small gaps for our quicker players to exploit.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yes, but in essence we will play a counter-attacking system. We will have more attacking players than Chelsea did, but that will mainly be down to Barca having so many injuries and suspensions.

Also, I would not have it any other way. We cannot out pass Barca, we could try, but we would get done, they have far too much pace in their attack and midfield for our defence to deal with. Our way to win is by neutralising them from midfield and keeping the ball upfront as much as possible. Not exactly what Chelsea did, but not the all out attacking final neutrals seem to think it will be.

Marc

FH is my second home
I can see it being a bit cagey. Barca had to attack attack attack against Chelsea because they were away and needed a goal. Against the counter attack experts, Man Utd, Xavi will probably play a bit deeper , as opposed to supporting the front 3.

I still think Man United will do us though, but it will be a close game. Messi to fail again.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Ribery? God I hope not, overrated and not strong enough for the premiership.

Just wow. Seriously wow. You can't have watched him play much.

Also, in terms of physicality, you do realise the Budesliga is closest to Premiership in terms of pace and strength? He's destroyed both France and Germany and lots of players that have done well in the EPL have never done that. He's also dominated a World Cup.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Personal opinion, could be very wrong. Anyway, he is not coming to united, so it doesn't matter anyway :)

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
The chelsea board.
The Metropolitan Police.
A lady with an itchy crotch.

They all regret going for that Brazilian.
------------------------------------------------

Why do women love chelsea?

They can stay on top for ninety minutes and still come second!
---------------------

all il say on this )

lots more of them (altho i agree the ref was really bad)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom