UEFA Can Suck My Bellend (contains swearing)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

Appointing a fucking inept rectal prolapse to referee a major Euro semi final - seriously, which English-hating bunch of corrupt morons decided that the top referee from the fucking Bjorgenleaguen, who's used to fucking part fucking time fucking plumbers lumbering around a pitch on a sunday morning in the fucking dark would be a good person to look after the Champions League Semi Final?

Drogba had it right, "it's a fucking disgrace".

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Lol @ letting a 10man barca score.

Noghi

Fledgling Freddie
Chelsea had enough chances to end it before the ref did. But apart from that i agree with bodhi

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You wasted your chances, the ref was bad, but Barca had a penalty shout in the 1st leg they did not get as well. Karma.

At the end of the day you lost it for not killing the game off, you were playing 10 men (a bad decision that went your way).

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Could not have happened to a better team tbh.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
It has to be said it looks pretty fucking dodgy about that ref.

We all know UEFA hate English teams and as much as Chelsea should of finished the game off they should of had at least 1 or 2 penalties....without a doubt. It all feels a bit corrupt to me.

I aren't a Chelsea supporter but I do like the English teams doing well and I wanted to see Platinis face at the final again if there was 2 English teams. Watch how much he smiles if Barca win it, he almost cried handing the trophy over to Man Utd last year.

UEFA = scum, corrupt English hating scum.

rynnor

Rockhound
I think the ref was just crap - almost every decision was wrong - still not as bad a ref as we had for Man Utd v Tottenham the other day tho and hes reffing the FA Cup Final!

Refereeing is the most annoying thing about football - I dont mind losing to a better team but when the Ref has a massive impact on the game its a real disaster for football.

I still dont understand why UEFA oppose basic things like a goal mouth camera to tell when the balls over the line and video replays?

Trem

You just watch in the final though, you just watch how many decisions go Barca's way.

I do have to say I think the Barca manager is a gent though.

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
i dont like chelsea and i wanted barca to win, but the referee was a complete disaster. aside from the shocking penalty decisions, abidal should never have been sent off and its a joke that both he and fletch cant have those pathetic decisions reversed.

gutted for chelsea fans, i know if that had been united in their place i would be out buying a new tv this morning....

Turamber

Part of the furniture
"it's a fucking disgrace".

Aww, diddums.

Chelsea defended magnificently across both legs. But one would hope that a team assembled by one of the richest men on the globe, containing world superstars and household names galore, would try to do a bit better at home than timewaste their way to a Champions League final. Even against ten men they were all dropping behind the ball.

Dangerous, dangerous tactics. All it would take was the highest scoring team in European competition this season to score a goal to go through -- and that, surprisingly enough, was exactly what happened.

There was only one stonewall penalty for each side not given across the two ties. The rest of the decisions the ref didn't give Chelsea's way were nothings really, all ball to hand or not even that. Cry more.

I guess it will be time for all those Chelsea fans who come from Scotland and live in Stoke to find another, more successful, team to follow then? :D

Talivar

Part of the furniture
are u blind?
we tried to score more than barc did lol, hence so many penalty calls. Barc dominated in midfield but we defended well and used longball to get to their end and then we DID try, just take a look at shots ect. People saying we cant complain because they had a man sent off, well tbh if we had got the earlier penalty would that man still have been on the pitch anyway?. The ref gave every decison outside the box and none inside, if the anelka incident had happened inside the box there wouldnt have been a red card im sure of it. Turamber in each thread i see same stuff from you and tbh its getting annoying, just because your shit team cocked up everything this season doesnt mean you can vent your frustration at everyone else. If you want to talk about rubbish then lets talk about throwing uefa cup away to secure 4th and then losing 4th and at times even 5th. Your jealousy for the top 4 is starting to make you sound as stupid as everz. (who i cant wait to start playing against next year to see all his snide comments)

Turamber

Part of the furniture
are u blind?

No. Chelsea defended fabulously well. But they played their normal game and took an eternity taking free kicks, throw ins, treating players. They do it very well.

But they would have been much better putting that multi-million pound team of household names to better use, you know, in attacking the opposition and scoring a second goal.

Most of your penalty appeals came from long balls fired up to your one man up-front. At home in a Champion's League semi-final.

Chelsea showed no ambition and got exactly what they deserved. Nothing. The better footballing team went through.

Most football fans don't like the "top four". They don't like the fact that the same four teams have all the money, all the success and all the best players. Live with it, it comes with the territory.

Oh and my team has secured top six finishes in two consecutive seasons. It is only the second time we have done that since the Second World War. So apart from having a shit few months where we couldn't buy a win this has actually been a good season for us.

Cry more.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
You dont seem to understand you just cant go all out attack vs barc, Look at how man united won last year, 0-0 1st leg then 1-0 2nd, Barc are the best attacking team there is, to defeat that you need a certain style of play and thats the style man u and chelsea employed. On a diff day with a diff ref that tactic would have worked very well. If we had got the 1st 100% penalty then we could have been 2-0 and them down to 10 men while we was still fresh. Who knows what would have happened then as our morale increased and theirs decreased, the player wouldnt have been there to trip/make anelka dive later so maybe there have been a goal from him, who knows. End of day ANY of you would be acting the same if it was your team and the ref had such an impact on your yeam getting kicked out of cl semi. To say otherwise is either a lie or shows u have no true passion for your team.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Aww, diddums. ...stuff...

Much as I dislike Chelsea, they had way more shots on goal than Barca last night (possession means nothing without product; Arsenal had more than United in the first half the other night for instance) and at least two of the penalty shouts were very credible (especially the Pique one). Only the most jaded observer could say the ref had anything other than an absolute shocker last night (the ref the night before wasn't great either), apparently he's even admitted it to UEFA officials himself afterwards, and personally I think he has to be dropped from the UEFA ref rotation after that (otherwise the conspiracy theorists will really go to town). But Chelsea should and could have put it beyond Barca in open play and they didn't, taking off their lead striker instead. C'est la vie.

On the plus side for United, no Dani Alves and no Abidal (also a dodgy decision) in the final, and if United and Barca both take their game from the last two nights to Rome, its no contest.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
I doubt platini will want barc to play without their defenders so i imagine some nonsense rule will be found to let fletcher play which in turn will also let barc have thier 2 defenders back. This will all be for benefit of barc not united. And i really hope for your sake they dont get a bad ref for final because i really do have a feeling everything being done to make a non english side win.

Trem

I doubt platini will want barc to play without their defenders so i imagine some nonsense rule will be found to let fletcher play which in turn will also let barc have thier 2 defenders back. This will all be for benefit of barc not united. And i really hope for your sake they dont get a bad ref for final because i really do have a feeling everything being done to make a non english side win.

So true, I can also see that happening.

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
Actually i do hope they appoint a bad ref for the final, not so man utd lose but for the rest of the world to see what a twat Platini is and how much hatred there is towards english football

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Talivar's posts hurt my eyes to read :(

Once Chelsea took the lead TBH I couldn't see a way for Barcelona to score, from what I've seen of them they're more likely to score on the break when the defence is stretched, Chelsea's defence was never going to be stretched with a 1-0 lead. Iniesta's strike was magnificent though :D

Roll on the final and a Barcelona win (please)

Everz

FH is my second home
Justice.

Now all their fans in stoke, scotland, birmingham amongst other places are crying into there plastic mugs.. priceless.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
We will see who is crying next season. But ofc u probally already have a myriad of excuses rdy like well you have more money or better players ect ect

Everz

FH is my second home
We will see who is crying next season. But ofc u probally already have a myriad of excuses rdy like well you have more money or better players ect ect

I'm a wolves fan, as you can guess with my location, not a big 4 plastic. Have you ever been to Stamford Bridge?.. hell i've probably more times then you lot.

DaGaffer

I'm a wolves fan, as you can guess with my location, not a big 4 plastic. Have you ever been to Stamford Bridge?.. hell i've probably more times then you lot.

Oh god, another Brummie "real" fan. When will the horror end?

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Oh you one of them diehard MUST go to every match and be born within walking distance of team type guys zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.If thats the case i should support Immingham town!! oh wait they dont have a team, then cleethorpes! oh wait they dont either. So guess simply because they next enarest i should support Grimsby? . No sorry i beleive in free will and before anyone asks i supported Cheslea before Roman era and they wasnt big 4 then.

Everz

FH is my second home
Oh god, another Brummie "real" fan. When will the horror end?

Wolverhampton is not Birmingham, so learn your geography before you start spouting off nonsense, oh the horror! supporting your local club! the tradegy!.. :rolleyes:

What, so i'm not allowed to barate the plastic numpties who never miss an opportunity to take the piss out of my club? If any of them had any association to the big 4 or actually went to one of there matches, it'd be no problem, but majority are armchair fans who never miss a beat to point out how superior there teams are.

As one of them said 'why would you support your team, they never win anything'

Everz

FH is my second home
Oh you one of them diehard MUST go to every match and be born within walking distance of team type guys zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.If thats the case i should support Immingham town!! oh wait they dont have a team, then cleethorpes! oh wait they dont either. So guess simply because they next enarest i should support Grimsby? . No sorry i beleive in free will and before anyone asks i supported Cheslea before Roman era and they wasnt big 4 then.

I support my local club simply as thats where i come from and the one i find most affiliation with obviously, simply people choosing to support a big 4 team as they win a trophy/league or they think they looked nice on sky is pathetic on my opinion, at least if your going to support them make an effort to go and see them live, which neigh on most of them haven't.

Have you ever been to the bridge then?

If you followed pre-glory then that is fair enough, the amount of 'fans' jumping on the bandwagon is pathetic however, simply because the said big team wins trophies.. pathetic.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Oh god, another Brummie "real" fan.

Wolverhampton is in the Black Country, Birmingham is not. But yes, a football fan who lives in the same town as his club and goes to games. OMG who would have thought such a thing existed?!

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Wolverhampton is in the Black Country, Birmingham is not. But yes, a football fan who lives in the same town as his club and goes to games. OMG who would have thought such a thing existed?!

Wolves fans don't count though, they're a bunch of *****

DaGaffer

Wolverhampton is not Birmingham, so learn your geography before you start spouting off nonsense, oh the horror! supporting your local club! the tradegy!.. :rolleyes:

What, so i'm not allowed to barate the plastic numpties who never miss an opportunity to take the piss out of my club? If any of them had any association to the big 4 or actually went to one of there matches, it'd be no problem, but majority are armchair fans who never miss a beat to point out how superior there teams are.

As one of them said 'why would you support your team, they never win anything'

Thank you Lenny Henry. Wolverhampton is not Birmingham in the way Salford is not Manchester, a tedious distinction that only the locals give a shit about (and I'm from Manchester btw). Good for you for supporting your local club, bad for you for sneering (like other brummies on this forum) at "plastics" in order to compensate for your inferiority complex.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Well unless chelsea win FA cup this will be another year with nothing won so will be even less glroy supporters, you have to remeber most glory supporters would have jumped ship already
And to answer question about going to bridge then no but thats purely because i prefer to watch at home in peace or when i want to sociolise i like to go to pub and get drunk, i buy all the tops and pay for both sky and setanta so i dont miss games and i watch every single game.

I went to watch amir khan fight the other month and it just confirmed how much i prefer my own setup to live, this preference is same for music,sports and live comedy acts btw not just football.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom