Tuesday 23th, ml5 and 8 Bg raids

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Meet 19cet Stygia , Bg on Ballanced, we move out for ml5 as soon as We have enough people. We should be ready for ml8 between 20-20:30cet..

Those that only come for ml8.. be warned we will move out for ml8 as soon as we're ready after 20:00cet.

we will be following these rules to make it quick and easy

- I'll explain before each step, so listen and pay attention, don't go ahead of me, don't talk/attack/interact in any way with npc's unless told to.
- Pay attention!, I plan to move trough these steps quite fast, if u fall behind u'll get left behind!
-We will almost wait for nothing, not afk's, not bb's, not even LD's . you should have enough time to catch up before the encounter we will do and I can Grant credit to people up to 10 minutes after It's completed.
-No steps will be repeated unless I deem it necessary to complete the raid for the majority of Bg members.

as for the Lotto, only 99%/MP and Named Drops will be lotto'd, rest will be destroyed ... The lotto will be held After all raids have been completed.

No Group steps will be done, and are not necessary before the raid since u can do x.10 before completing the first 9 steps now.
However I doubt you can actually get to 5.10 without completing 5.9, and for this you need the items u get from group steps 5.1=>5.8. Your free to come and try but at your own risk

I might claim 1 item for teh efforts.

Tels

Fledgling Freddie
shamm like 2 sign up for ML 5 and supp RM for ML 8.. Telssham and Tels

Darthaytor

Fledgling Freddie
Will do ml5 with Shammy if make it home in time, if not will do ml8 with Tank

Sarisir

Fledgling Freddie
signing up with shammy for ml5 bg steps, though only missing 5.9 of the grp steps, so if anyone doing those beforehand, plz dont be shy to tell here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom