trading bug??!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
ill tell you why i dropped it 13 mins into the raid.

1. because i didnt
2. because i didnt have the arti
3. because i bought it an hour later

i hope you understand thanx

Runirn

Fledgling Freddie
aphios said:
imo TimerE stole it :D

My god, this has to be a competitor for the most retarded post I ever saw. Your rep is on the line here and you and your buddy Kiiz are whining about us ( TimerE ) again. WTG

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
HMM i dont care any more as i explained, im not threatened in anyway that my rep is on the line.

reasons being why should i? i never stole it, and i never had a rep anyway

therefore i have nothing to worry about, soooo thanx meight :m00: :m00: :m00:

Ljimn

Fledgling Freddie
aphios said:
[09/15/04 15:43:07] [Aphios] drops [Guard of Valor][27360]
[09/15/04 15:43:12] [Aphios] gets [Guard of Valor][27360]

yes we did do the raid at around 2:30
this is over an hour later, when i told you i was going to buy gov...
i went to buy gov and dropped it on the floor and i know this sounds stupid and noobish but thats me ^^ i wanted to see if it showed the vest as it was when you were wearing it lol! but disapointed as i was it was just a bag saying guard of valor ;p

U say here that u dropped it, and the hours suggest that acording to when u said the raid was 2:30 (aka 15:30 GoA Logg time). Witch acording to the facts means u dropped it 13 min after the raid.

aphios said:
ill tell you why i dropped it 13 mins into the raid.

1. because i didnt
2. because i didnt have the arti
3. because i bought it an hour later

i hope you understand thanx

Ur talkin against your self here. U said u dropped it, but acording to the loggs u dropped it 13 min after the raid, and now u try to say u bought it 1 hour after the raid, and then u dropped it?. If u can explain to me how u dropped it 13 min after the raid, and again 13 min after u 'bought' a new one, i'll stop askin questions.

Nephilia

Loyal Freddie
Someone tell me what housenumber sapling has please. Or else I have to roll a bard and start tunning around looking for it. And I will do that if it's the only way to get to the buttom of this.

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
tbh ljimn i cant be arsed to read that
so :m00:
i have explained it twice now, if u want me to explain it again for u and ur special needs, i will
and i never dropped it 13 mins to the raid, i was just joking lol jeeeeez

Runirn

Fledgling Freddie
well, I'm through with this, imo most ppl minds are made up anyway. Have fun wearing "your" GoV, and to the people who are the victim of this, message me ingame when you need the help of an animist to get it again when its up. I'll gladly offer my service.

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
thanx mate ill have loads of fun with my gov that i camped 48 hours straight for that disapears and i have to buy it out of my own money, THANX ALOT :D

Runirn

Fledgling Freddie
aphios said:
thanx mate ill have loads of fun with my gov that i camped 48 hours straight for that disapears and i have to buy it out of my own money, THANX ALOT :D

Thats what I thought ^^ enjoy!

Nephilia

Loyal Freddie
Thanks alot for the offer Runiren, I really appreciate it!

Anyone know spawntimer on Danos btw. Been camping it since 17.00 cet yesterday, part from sleeping between 04.00 cet and 09.00 cet.

Nephilia/Hertog

Ljimn

Fledgling Freddie
i'll gladly help Chosen if they need assistence with animists or fop or whatever to get a new one. this whole thing is so stupid tbh, hope 'ur' gov was worth it Aphios.

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
sapling does own a house, cos thats were i bought it \o/

Arawn

Fledgling Freddie
This might be implented by kissmoik aswell....He knows the GoV encounter good :(

Ljimn

Fledgling Freddie
aphios said:
sapling does own a house, cos thats were i bought it \o/

u do realize that GMs actualy can check if he has a house via theyr database? imho, u should give the gov u have over to the ones that won the lotto and leave it at that.

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
yes i do realise it, but why would i be sitting here bareface lieing after he said sapling dont have a house, thats just stupid. but tbh it was saplings house

Nephilia

Loyal Freddie
I did suggest that actually, but that wont happen according to the response from Aphios.

Ljimn

Fledgling Freddie
aphios said:
yes i do realise it, but why would i be sitting here bareface lieing after he said sapling dont have a house, thats just stupid. but tbh it was saplings house

but, it doesnt exsist..

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
lol...throw the man a rope sumone..he's drowning...aphios u got caught, deal with it.

/Dracus

Nephilia

Loyal Freddie
I just have to rub it in tbh. GoA finally answered me (looks like theyre tired of my detective skills):

Response (CM) 09/17/2004 05:31 PM
OK this is the last thing I am going to give you. The character Aphios, according to the server logs did not purchase a GoV between 1 Sept and 16 Sept.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Nephilia said:
I just have to rub it in tbh. GoA finally answered me (looks like theyre tired of my detective skills):

Response (CM) 09/17/2004 05:31 PM
OK this is the last thing I am going to give you. The character Aphios, according to the server logs did not purchase a GoV between 1 Sept and 16 Sept.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

Aww just gets better :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom