trading bug??!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
well why the hell would i keep some random screen shots NOONE wanted...
iv i knew they would whine like this i would of

+ ITS A FAKE ITEM AND WAS LOST NOT SUMMIT IRL, NOONES FAULT, please. get over it.

Runirn

Fledgling Freddie
aphios said:
well why the hell would i keep some random screen shots NOONE wanted...
iv i knew they would whine like this i would of

+ ITS A FAKE ITEM AND WAS LOST NOT SUMMIT IRL, NOONES FAULT, please. get over it.

Ehhmmm...no offense...but thats not the best attitude to handle a thing like this...

Nephilia

Loyal Freddie
Please remember that you were the one creating this thread because you didnt want a bad reputation Aphios.
I'm not whining at all, and I think I have been quite fair against you so far. Like I said, just curious to find out if you stole it or not.

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
im getting sick of it... i want goa to say what actually happened, so i can laugh in everyones face who thinks i stole it
just people are saying i stole it WITH NO EVIDENCE.
nice 1
and tbh even when goa does say i never stole it, nothing is gonna change what people think no matter what they say, i will be still known as someone who stole gov, so tbh i just dont care anymore

Nephilia

Loyal Freddie
Why dont you contact GoA then Aphios? I know I would have done that a long time ago myself if I knew I was innocent.

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
hmm? i did contact goa, i contacted goa before i posted on FH, and i got no reply, i think ill just wait for you to get the reply from them about what happened to the arti.
and even if goa did say to you in these exact words "aphios bought gov, he never stole it" which they wouldnt.. i would still have a shit rep for stealing gov \o/
just dont care anymore :clap:

MTMag

Fledgling Freddie
im getting sick of it... i want goa to say what actually happened, so i can laugh in everyones face who thinks i stole it
just people are saying i stole it WITH NO EVIDENCE.
nice 1

Just a quick point, you had evidence proving your 'innocence' and deleted them so why are you whining.

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
please just listen to what i say, actually read and take in what i say ;)
i had screen shots, chosen then said to me "sorry no we dont want your screen shots they can easily be faken"
so if they had pointed out to me we dont want screenshots then why should i keep them.

Nephilia

Loyal Freddie
Because when creating a post on FH that is supposed to clear you name it would be nice to see some evidence.... First thing I would do is to throw those screenshots up in here together with my first post. Saying you have screenshots and now saying you deleted them only puts you in a bad situation tbh.

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
lol you KNOW i had screen shots :) and so does everyone else in chosen, but you said no we dont want em, but obv ur gonna say no you never had screen shots cos ur all arseholes

would be nice to see some evidence ^^ lol weres your evidence that i stole the thing :/

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
and can i say 1 more thing, screenshots wouldnt exactly prove anything even if i did have them, because im saying it accepted and hes saying it didnt, so we would be in the same situation still, i hope goa have some sort of answer

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
to be quite honest, i dont see my self on thin ice, main reason i have not done anything sooo you know :)

i cant be arsed to post any more if you want to haras me about stealing gov you can message me ingame ;)

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
aphios said:
to be quite honest, i dont see my self on thin ice, main reason i have not done anything sooo you know :)

i cant be arsed to post any more if you want to haras me about stealing gov you can message me ingame ;)

:twak: i knew it

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
1 more thing if you get any emails from goa about this chosen, please tell me ingame and we can talk over msn or summit.
cant be bothered withs arse's like elcain on forums :p
byes <3

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Personally I find it a bit odd that an hour after trying to get GoV the normal way that you then have the ability to purchase it.

Secondly, just because Chosen say they didn't want SS's why delete them?

I would have kept them incase someone complained to a GM and I could use it as proof (btw what guild are you in today?) of innocence.

GOA seem to have done a fairly useless job on pinning things down, almost as useless as your case to defend yourself.

Nephilia

Loyal Freddie
I'll post the answers here if I get any Aphios. Cba to talk to you ingame, tried that a few times and you got so angry that you put me on /ignore if you remember...

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
tis is funny.. i dunno who to believe or what anymore after i read all this.. but i have to give aphios credit, he is fighting for innocence vs a realm here.. i still believe in u aphios.. dont stress, take ur time, and anyway chosen are u sure it wasnt TimerE that stole ur gov? :touch:

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
we will find out what happened to gov later when thye email me back :eek:

Ljimn

Fledgling Freddie
Im pritty sure TimerE wasnt involved since we were campin Marf at the time Aphios kept spamming me tells that he had a trade bugg, and 15 min later, that he found a Gov for 30p.

Tbh, if Kiiz is on ur side Aphios, i would realy watch it. Hes not the best at telling the truth and tryin to cover up for others.

oh, <3 Elcain! wtb stop @ tryin to abuse him imo.

Ljimn

Fledgling Freddie
aphios said:
[09/15/04 15:43:07] [Aphios] drops [Guard of Valor][27360]
[09/15/04 15:43:12] [Aphios] gets [Guard of Valor][27360]

yes we did do the raid at around 2:30
this is over an hour later, when i told you i was going to buy gov...
i went to buy gov and dropped it on the floor and i know this sounds stupid and noobish but thats me ^^ i wanted to see if it showed the vest as it was when you were wearing it lol! but disapointed as i was it was just a bag saying guard of valor ;p

Fyi, GoA is on CET, witch means 2:30 ur time, is 3:30 GoA time, witch means u dropped it 13 min later. Seems weird tbh.

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
not isnt why on earth would say they i got it 2:30 in their time and dropped it 3:30 in mine, they would stick to the same time frame me thinks
soo :m00: and arent TimerE known for stealing govs? ;(
oh and ask chosen to prove it, we was stood there for atleast 30 mins :)
soo you know, how could i of dropped it 13 mins after.

NEXT

Nephilia

Loyal Freddie
I can atleast confirm that TimerE had nothing to do with it. And I can confirm that GoA is on CET.

But there is one problem left:

You say you bought it from Saplings house Aphios. I cant find any characters with that name on duskwave or DAoc Herald. Not saying they dont exist, but I wonder if anyone reading this can help me. I need the housenumber for GoA to check the logs.

Ljimn

Fledgling Freddie
aphios said:
not isnt why on earth would say they i got it 2:30 in their time and dropped it 3:30 in mine, they would stick to the same time frame me thinks
soo :m00: and arent TimerE known for stealing govs? ;(
oh and ask chosen to prove it, we was stood there for atleast 30 mins :)
soo you know, how could i of dropped it 13 mins after.

NEXT

ur not following me, u said the raid was 2:30, and ur on GMT time, GoA is on CET witch means 2:30 ur time, is 3:30 theyr time. THats why theyr loggs says u dropped it 15:43 means u dropped it 14:43 ur time.. u follow me?

Im curious why u dropped it 13 min after the raid :), riddle me this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom