Towers and pets

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
ahhh i see. saw a post ages ago saying he never used FH. anyway my bad

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Who'se to say that's really horner anyway. Lets face it with his rep you could have a lot of fun provoking people on these forums...

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Person with DI bot is 2 times RPs, what would you rather face a person with a DI bot on stick or a person duo'ing with an active Cleric/Druid/Healer?
All this whine when you could be making 2 times the RPs from killing his bot and him, tbh give more people that use a DI bot on stick.

MaCaBr3

Banned
The only thing about Horner I know that he kills everything with a red name. So I don't really see a problem in that.

Did he annoyed me, sure, but Arumos's WL annoyed me even more tbh :p

MaCaBr3

Banned
Also back on topic, I've seen my ML9 pet run into the inner tower when gates are closed. It's just a bug and too bad it happend to you.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
dub said:
this di bot thing, can i ask why ppl drag em around ? aint it a bit silly?

no, its a substitute for skill.

but then look at it this way, alb caster+di-stun bot = chanter with ally pet!

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
MaCaBr3 said:
I've seen my ML9 pet run into the inner tower when gates are closed. It's just a bug and too bad it happend to you.

lol, its not a bug. theres at least 2 ways to 'make' it happen.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
You can't get banned for it anyway, same as Cone'ing though walls you should send Mythic the place where it happened and they will try and close them.
Atleast that's Mythic's statement, never heard anything from GOA regarding this subject.
Then again it can't really be that hard to kill a pet even if it get's healed, or you can just mez it and no way the Sorc can get a LoS to demez it.

mithridatis :)

Fledgling Freddie
Horner said:
/chuckles

Anyway I WISH U LUCK :) the goa guys even sent me a congrats mail for the amount of bs reports they receive about me ^^ Dont think they ll bother much with this one :)

:fluffle:

ROFL

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Golena said:
Pets can actually bug into the towers fairly easily without you trying.

Simply putting them on defensive and getting nuked will often do it. I've no idea how to exploit them in, but it's not uncommon for them to find ways in without the player actually trying.

Crap pathing/coding, yes.
Some player doing something evil to piss you off, not really.

have had quite a few cabby pets running in to a tower attacking my healer and all of the sudden go ML9 that never really did anything but show himself up on the tower roof... didnt cast a spell or anything. so i never believe its not intentional... i dont care a whole lot about it tho. if they are so RP horny they have to cheat to get them. it takes a whooping 30 sec to get back if i die.

i usually just pity the ppl that abuse it.

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Well pets in towers is always funny and never seems to be fixed. However, if mr Horner accidently got his pet inside the tower shouldnt he release it then or put passive or something? But maybe its ok to group heal and ml9 when it "accidently" got inside the tower? A shitty rule in that case :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Konah said:
but then look at it this way, alb caster+di-stun bot = chanter with ally pet!
Heh, either Konah grew a sense of humor somehow (seems improbable) or he finally pushed off from the jetty of sanity into the dark waters of cluelessness. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom