Towers and pets

X

xGenocidex

Rights this has been in topic before... that pets can "accidently" get into towers... complete bs tbh sitting in hlid tower just now... Zireon on door.. people in ram all going normal as it goes... then horner goes out of sight around the side or back of the tower... all of a sudden fully buffed ml9 wolf on me... noway in the world is that accidently theres a way you can make them go into towers and people like Horner are exploiting it to the max.. which tbh is pathetic.. especially from someone that lived on xp'ers i didn't think people could get much lower :l obviously i was wrong - Killing xp'ers and bug abusing now.. what next :x? Wajn out!

gotta love the fact the pet was been group heal spammed aswell ;| fraps'd the thing coming into the tower and horner going out of view.. weather goa will do anything is beyond me ;|

auroria

Banned
xGenocidex said:
Rights this has been in topic before... that pets can "accidently" get into towers... complete bs tbh sitting in hlid tower just now... Zireon on door.. people in ram all going normal as it goes... then horner goes out of sight around the side or back of the tower... all of a sudden fully buffed ml9 wolf on me... noway in the world is that accidently theres a way you can make them go into towers and people like Horner are exploiting it to the max.. which tbh is pathetic.. especially from someone that lived on xp'ers i didn't think people could get much lower :l obviously i was wrong - Killing xp'ers and bug abusing now.. what next :x? Wajn out!
report it?

X

xGenocidex

auroria said:
report it?

Can't atm nets being pissy for some reason... will do when net gets back to normal tho ;/ some websites aint loading for some reason...

Ljuvasara

Fledgling Freddie
We all have our private opinions about some of the more 'famous' players, but posting here wont help much, other than to possibly let of some steam(and agitate you further if your reminded of it alot), just report it and hope for the best. good luck too!

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Ah yes I saw that, imagined whoever was inside would be a tad pissed off.

X

xGenocidex

Ljuvasara said:
We all have our private opinions about some of the more 'famous' players, but posting here wont help much, other than to possibly let of some steam(and agitate you further if your reminded of it alot), just report it and hope for the best. good luck too!

Yea well i openly admit i was pissed off when it happend.. mainly because i can't stand cheaters/exploiters etc anything along that line basicly :p posted here for another reason also.. if anyone else see's horner or anyone else for that matter do this screenshot it or fraps it and send it to goa.. don't give them a free ride or they'll just keep doing it over and over... as for the more famous players :p i'd hardly call horner famous... well not famous in the successful respect... famous in the "most hated xp killer" category perhaps .. anyway! screenshot or fraps it if you see anyone do this at towers.. mid, hib or alb... its pathetic

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Well, horner is always grouped with his di bot, scarlatina, he's very good at playing two chars at once and is able to press the ml 9 button and spread heal almost simultaneously!

X

xGenocidex

Leel said:
Well, horner is always grouped with his di bot, scarlatina, he's very good at playing two chars at once and is able to press the ml 9 button and spread heal almost simultaneously!

Well.. i'm not gonna horner bash... thread was mainly about exploiting.. even if he is a clueless n**b ^^ just gonna have to wait and see what goa say about it... hope they hand him a week or 2 week ban tbh

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
xGenocidex said:
Well.. i'm not gonna horner bash... thread was mainly about exploiting.. even if he is a clueless n**b ^^ just gonna have to wait and see what goa say about it... hope they hand him a week or 2 week ban tbh
Perma ban plz :D would keep the expers safe :p

X

xGenocidex

Raimo said:
Perma ban plz :D would keep the expers safe :p

Nah if any it wouldnt be a perma ban :/ if enough people complained and showed proof of him doing it over and over then they'd perma ban.. not until

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
xGenocidex said:
Nah if any it wouldnt be a perma ban :/ if enough people complained and showed proof of him doing it over and over then they'd perma ban.. not until
think he been banned quite a few times before for emote spamming and so on.

Horner

Banned
/chuckles

Over the years the number of newbies reporting me for every imaginable reason is amazing :)

If you say I abuse that 'pet into tower' bug then there must be countless other players to whom this has happened , with authentic screenshots and fraps ... yet you seem to be the only one to ever cry about such a thing ^^

I've never asked myself if pets could get into tower while gate is still up , but I remember thousands of times when i let my ml9 pet hitting a gate while i go miles away ( out of view of keep ^^ ) to camp a bridge for incoming , and all those times the pet never went inside ^^ so I dont think the 'out of view of tower' has anything to do with pet going inside ^^

Anyway I WISH U LUCK :) the goa guys even sent me a congrats mail for the amount of bs reports they receive about me ^^ Dont think they ll bother much with this one :)

:fluffle:

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Horner come and fight without your DI bot, gimp boy.

I spanked you with my 3L7 chanter even when you put your lame DI bot under the titan's legs, want the s/s?.

Nevertheless, I enjoy fighting you. Hope you actually get better, you should at your RR tbh.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Calling someone a noob and crying on the forums while having a name consisting of genocide makes baby manisch cry too!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
kiliarien said:

I spanked you with my 3L7 chanter even when you put your lame DI bot under the titan's legs, want the s/s?.

Nevertheless, I enjoy fighting you. Hope you actually get better, you should at your RR tbh.

Aeh, first you flame him, then you say you enjoy it. Opportunistic Brehon Baseline Stunning Hib?

Horner

Banned
kiliarien said:

Yeah I remember it quite clearly ... killing 3 hibs before the 6 others outskilled me ...

Lucky u got the dbs ... something to be proud of ^^ dont need to show me the ss , just hang it on the wall over your pc :)

think i took a ss when my bb dinged cl5 when i killed u for the 12th time ^^ want the ss ?:)

/dismissed :m00:

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Horner said:
Yeah I remember it quite clearly ... killing 3 hibs before the 6 others outskilled me ...

Lucky u got the dbs ... something to be proud of ^^ dont need to show me the ss , just hang it on the wall over your pc :)

think i took a ss when my bb dinged cl5 when i killed u for the 12th time ^^ want the ss ?:)

/dismissed :m00:

lol pwned :D

Septina

Part of the furniture
Horner is a funny guy, ran into him and his DI bot earlier, killed bot and Horner proceeded to pop soi and run away to suicide on the fanatical assasins ^^

X

xGenocidex

Horner said:
/chuckles

Over the years the number of newbies reporting me for every imaginable reason is amazing :)

If you say I abuse that 'pet into tower' bug then there must be countless other players to whom this has happened , with authentic screenshots and fraps ... yet you seem to be the only one to ever cry about such a thing ^^

I've never asked myself if pets could get into tower while gate is still up , but I remember thousands of times when i let my ml9 pet hitting a gate while i go miles away ( out of view of keep ^^ ) to camp a bridge for incoming , and all those times the pet never went inside ^^ so I dont think the 'out of view of tower' has anything to do with pet going inside ^^

Anyway I WISH U LUCK :) the goa guys even sent me a congrats mail for the amount of bs reports they receive about me ^^ Dont think they ll bother much with this one :)

Heh Horner calling someone a noob... now that i thought i'd never ever see.. quite amusing tho how you call someone noob after you farmed xp'ers for your realm rank.. lord and you lose to a rr5 sm while you have you di bot (rr8? if i'm not mistaken) stuck to you... before you call people noobs look in a mirror bud.. your like power leveled peon that doesn't even know how to play his class :S

X

xGenocidex

Manisch Depressiv said:
Calling someone a noob and crying on the forums while having a name consisting of genocide makes baby manisch cry too!

aww ;< we don't want manisch crying *gifvs toilet paper to dry eyes*

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
this di bot thing , can i ask why ppl drag em around ? , aint it a bit silly :)

X

xGenocidex

dub said:

Because if they meet a low rr duo/trio etc.. they can mezz it.. being low rr may or may not have purge.. stun it with the bot then lifetap it to death.. and if it goes tits up di3 in the box.. and if people attack the bot and have no way to defend or interupt the casters... well you know :p basicly for people who can't play

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
xGenocidex said:
Heh Horner calling someone a noob... now that i thought i'd never ever see.. quite amusing tho how you call someone noob after you farmed xp'ers for your realm rank.. lord and you lose to a rr5 sm while you have you di bot (rr8? if i'm not mistaken) stuck to you... before you call people noobs look in a mirror bud.. your like power leveled peon that doesn't even know how to play his class :S

Hehe cant agree more, hes so crap its funny :>

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
i prefer run then kill/die on my eld rather stick my BB on me.. imo just waste of rps :)
p.s: i heard many times that horner went rr10 by killing xp'ers... i dont think its easy to find so many xp'ers:sex: but no idea tbh

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
horner is always nice RPs, got my little NS nearly 2k point when he tried to take us mid pull at fins.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Pets can actually bug into the towers fairly easily without you trying.

Simply putting them on defensive and getting nuked will often do it. I've no idea how to exploit them in, but it's not uncommon for them to find ways in without the player actually trying.

Crap pathing/coding, yes.
Some player doing something evil to piss you off, not really.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
every time you got killed you used to tell me on msn someone cheated in a way, i guess this is something similar ;p

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
xGenocidex said:

Im not being harsh here either but you seem a tad much upset for this just being a game ;E

Horner said:
/chuckles

Love you man, keep farming the random bs newbies. /clap

dub said:

Why do ppl make WL? Bains? BDs? Cabas? Stealthzerg? Zerg? <random other thing> ?

Tbh killing expers, how can anyone whine about this? Get a clue.

Playing a sorc to it's fullest is as lame as playing any casters tbh, so why bother whining about that either, nothing new at all. Using a BB like Alpha did when noone else had one is equally as lame as using a BB + DI3+bof3 bot when noone else has one.

Don't hate the player hate the game etc. :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom