Towers and pets

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Why do ppl make WL? Bains? BDs? Cabas? Stealthzerg? Zerg? <random other thing> ?

Tbh killing expers, how can anyone whine about this? Get a clue.

Playing a sorc to it's fullest is as lame as playing any casters tbh, so why bother whining about that either, nothing new at all. Using a BB like Alpha did when noone else had one is equally as lame as using a BB + DI3+bof3 bot when noone else has one.

Don't hate the player hate the game etc. :touch:

If u dont see anything fucked up about Horner, then u sir got a problem urself :p

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Why do ppl make WL? Bains? BDs? Cabas? Stealthzerg? Zerg? <random other thing> ?

Tbh killing expers, how can anyone whine about this? Get a clue.

Playing a sorc to it's fullest is as lame as playing any casters tbh, so why bother whining about that either, nothing new at all. Using a BB like Alpha did when noone else had one is equally as lame as using a BB + DI3+bof3 bot when noone else has one.

Don't hate the player hate the game etc. :touch:

your frequent mentioning of whines make me think your reading capabilities are seriously damaged ...

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
kiliarien said:
Horner come and fight without your DI bot, gimp boy.

I spanked you with my 3L7 chanter even when you put your lame DI bot under the titan's legs, want the s/s?.

Nevertheless, I enjoy fighting you. Hope you actually get better, you should at your RR tbh.

Wow, an ench stunned and nuked someone to death before they could move, that's medal worthy!!

I hope horner gets better too, maybe one day he will be so good he can avoid the noob stuns of random rog enchanters!1 maybe somekind of force-field would do the trick

Also lame DI-bot? Try to solo thesedays, it sucks as a visible caster

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Gotmagi said:
If u dont see anything fucked up about Horner, then u sir got a problem urself :p

z0mg I got killed in an RvR zone, someone call 9 9 whine :<

Also wtf, he is playing a class in the game, such a lamer!!

~makes rightnow report~

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Your sarcasm isn't even remotely funny, tbh. And anyway, aren't you from Camlan? In no way have you experienced what all of us have with Horner for the past few years. He's an arse ingame and he knows it, we know it, only you seem to feel otherwise.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Congax said:
Your sarcasm isn't even remotely funny, tbh. And anyway, aren't you from Camlan? In no way have you experienced what all of us have with Horner for the past few years. He's an arse ingame and he knows it, we know it, only you seem to feel otherwise.

An arse ingame because he is playing how he wants in a no-rules RvR game? You're the arse complaining about something you can't and wont change :|

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:
An arse ingame because he is playing how he wants in a no-rules RvR game? You're the arse complaining about something you can't and wont change :|

I've never _really_ complained about him, I feel (and many others with me) that he's an arse ingame. So..?

~Latency~ said:

Have you tried playing as a solo tank these days? Killing one caster is hard enough, but killing a caster with DI bot is five times harder :)

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Congax said:
I've never _really_ complained about him, I feel (and many others with me) that he's an arse ingame. So..?

Have you tried playing as a solo tank these days? Killing one caster is hard enough, but killing a caster with DI bot is five times harder :)

The game isn't limited to being solo, infact - i've heard that you can be in a group of up to 8 members !

Solo on my merc is boring, use DT and it's usually a win vs most melee even if u are closing your eyes :< vs casters if you charge and they can't moc they are dead, with banelords you can take out like 2-3 badly positioned casters easy

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
its really hard to solo on a sorc meights!

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:

I've got to quote you again. You were bringing up the 'he solo, so he must use DI' nonsense.

~Latency~ said:
The game isn't limited to being solo, infact - i've heard that you can be in a group of up to 8 members !

Stop contradicting yourself tbh. Oh, and sarcasm is your favorite tool, isnt it? :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Horner is my Idol tbh.

hes a nice person. so it doesnt really matter if he had 3 DI bots.. why dont ppl whine about " team bainshee" ????

keep it going horner.. you got my full support.

Rep for you..

/Freggy

you play the sorc+bb like i would do it i could stick my BB in a RVR zone ;)

:m00: :m00: :m00:

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Congax said:
I've got to quote you again. You were bringing up the 'he solo, so he must use DI' nonsense.

Stop contradicting yourself tbh. Oh, and sarcasm is your favorite tool, isnt it? :)

I use sarcasm to highlight peoples stupidity : ]

kivik

Part of the furniture
~Latency~ said:
I use sarcasm to highlight peoples stupidity : ]

Sadly it just seem to highlight your own stupidity...

Septina

Part of the furniture
~Latency~ said:
While I practice it you can make more rr3 toons to add to your sig :D

Such a shocking reply coming from a camlann player tbh ^^

X

xGenocidex

:touch:
Infanity said:
every time you got killed you used to tell me on msn someone cheated in a way, i guess this is something similar ;p

Actually jamie iirc i was whining on msn about a mincer i dueled and he was meleeing me with his axe.. kiting around and such i was faced and weapon drawn.. he could hit me but i couldnt hit him.. and then you started going on about game mechanics and such... game mechanics about being able to be hit in melee but not hit back in melee... stronnnnnnng game mechanics... weapon drawned and /faced if he got near he would have been hit regardless of kiting and he hit me fine... so get your facts straight :x then iirc i blocked you for being a cock end

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
xGenocidex said:
:touch:

Actually jamie iirc i was whining on msn about a mincer i dueled and he was meleeing me with his axe.. kiting around and such i was faced and weapon drawn.. he could hit me but i couldnt hit him.. and then you started going on about game mechanics and such... game mechanics about being able to be hit in melee but not hit back in melee... stronnnnnnng game mechanics... weapon drawned and /faced if he got near he would have been hit regardless of kiting and he hit me fine... so get your facts straight :x then iirc i blocked you for being a cock end

what about the radar sorc who found you in the water ?

and the speedhacking merc?

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:
While I practice it you can make more rr3 toons to add to your sig :D

While I go and have a laugh irl with mates, you can go and wank over million RP's.

You must spread some reputation around before you can give it to Kivik again :<

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
~Latency~ said:
z0mg I got killed in an RvR zone, someone call 9 9 whine :<

Also wtf, he is playing a class in the game, such a lamer!!

~makes rightnow report~

U really are making a fool of urself, thought u should know :p

Rst

Fledgling Freddie
Horner in open field rvr is piss easy to kill, catch him out of range of a tower/keep or holes nr towers that he likes to hide in that fuck up LOS hes history DI bot or not

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Gotmagi said:
U really are making a fool of urself, thought u should know :p

Making a fool out of myself on a forum? By teasing a little? I don't take offence if you think I look a fool by what i've written at all :D

People love to jump on the we hate horner bandwagon which is stupid, he plays how he wants and doesn't deserve to be slated by a bunch of trolls ;d Di bot? So what :| nocare

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:
Making a fool out of myself on a forum? By teasing a little? I don't take offence if you think I look a fool by what i've written at all :D

People love to jump on the we hate horner bandwagon which is stupid, he plays how he wants and doesn't deserve to be slated by a bunch of trolls ;d Di bot? So what :| nocare

Nobody _hates_ Horneyboy, I just think he's an arse in game :) He might just be the most fun guy irl, who knows, nobody is judging him based on irl experiences.

Honestly, have you never whined at someone in Camlan for being a total ****? Not once thought 'God, I wish those Odins fellows would stop being so lame..'?

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
theres playin how ya want...which is fine...but you cant expect people to like your play style and everyone is entitled to an opinion an i have no doubt thats what the horner bashing is about....cos he really does play like a ****...imo an i'm sure many would agree

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:

So so clueless.

~Latency~ said:

Play a solo char on another realm, a visible, then tell me Horner playstyle is okay

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom