Toughest Meleer out there today!

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Tics have 5% chance to buff shear if the proc goes off lol, thats hardly comparable and I never said anywhere that this was not lame either.

Can we use ML10 stuff? :/ You're overreacting just a tad bit imo, Kagato, but so is Censi.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
Can we use ML10 stuff? :/ You're overreacting just a tad bit imo, Kagato, but so is Censi.

Possibly true but im not sure what this has to do with the bit of my text you quoted.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
You really need to try out some other classes and develop more than a 1 way view :>

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
You really need to try out some other classes and develop more than a 1 way view :>

That arguement has already been had a couple of days ago thanks so im not going to go over it again. But feel free to give my valkyre rps so you can try my different view on the end of my spear.

Congax said:
ML10 random buffshear cloak! :fluffle:

Havent seen anyone use that in ages, which is probably a small mercy.

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Why wouldn't a Warden use buff-shears to help them win? You realise that melee wise they hit like wet towels? Fully buffed I have just over 1k weaponskill with my strong 11 Blades, and probably hit plate for about 60 a round.

You on the otherhand would have loads more WS, and hit more for about 300 a round. Why would a Warden want to stand there taking that kind of a beating, when they can reduce the damage? Expecting a Warden not to shear is about as silly as expecting an Arms not to style.

Calina

Fledgling Freddie
shermi said:
Albion:

Scout: Izasku
Minstrel: Any minstrell than solo(if exist)
Infiltrator: Phibe
Armsman: Kagato poleboy
Mercenary: elfplat, samaroon, eufragia...
Paladin: theodon
Reaver: xrys
Friar: the friendly r5 friar than can´t remember the name :p
Heretic: Haxen

Hibernia:

Blademaster: ..
Champion: ..
Hero: Sacre or ravevourner (or something)
Ranger: spine or ereshkigal(diferent playstyle :p)
Nightshade: ..
Warden: ..
Valewalker: eliten
Vampiir: ..

Midgard

Thane: Trollum!!
Warrior: Bradlex
Skald: jimo
Berserker: the valkyr zerker of zoia :p
Savage: ..
Valkyrie: ..
Shadowblade: Diabloman(always solo and always strong!!)
Hunter: Belxavier, gustav and guindor

awww Habemus, am I the friar you are talking about? :)

/Calina

Kinag

Part of the furniture
illu said:
Updating my list :p

Albion:

Scout: Dafft
Minstrel: High RR war ones are evil / Alpha
Infiltrator: Phibe / Arauddry / ZEFS
Armsman: Kagato
Mercenary: All evil
Paladin: Theodon (nice hard fight tonight)
Reaver: Xry (always close fights)
Friar:
Heretic:

Hibernia:

Blademaster: Nightsend (I'll get you soon!)
Champion:
Hero: Sacre
Ranger: Habemus/Touzii/Galid
Nightshade: Faiotan (Won my first fight in like 100 last night :p)/Lick/Renna/TEMPLES
Warden:
Valewalker:
Vampiir: Bliizard

A bit of a crap night tonight. The boat journey to DC is starting to bore the pants off me when I get steamrolled in about half the fights I have (it's the same for everyone though :(). It takes about 7+ mins to get back if you're really quick after a death, so you spend half the evening on a poxy boat.

Most fights were pretty good, but when you come across Rangers that duo (high RR + medium RR) the outcome is pretty much guaranteed, since melee rangers when they solo are hard enough.
I can see why people zerg, it's the only way to make any RP.

Trying to kill Zefs the Infil and Temples the NS is nigh on impossible - am I the only one having problems? No matter what I did against them, I would lose easily. It would be interesting to know how they are specced and what RAs they have. I was a little unlucky a couple of times, purge was down in one fight and I didn't put remedy up in most of the fights, or I would SL and still miss my PA or Backstab from walking on a poisonspike :/

I don't really want to go back to CS spec as I found it awkward, but my LA spec isn't that great at the moment either. Maybe it's time to make a new template and try some different tactics.

Oli - Illu

We should tell all soloers to go HW xD

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
Albion:

Scout:-
Minstrel:-
Infiltrator: phibe or shatterhand
Armsman: kagato or duzic
Mercenary:-
Paladin: thedon
Reaver: xrystofer
Friar:-
Heretic: haxen

Midgard

Thane: gotmagi
Warrior: bradlex
Skald: zoia
Berserker: chandi
Savage:-
Valkyrie:-
Shadowblade: echion
Hunter: guindor

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Since I'm "simply the best" I don't see any point on this thread :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Kinag said:
We should tell all soloers to go HW xD

hw is kinda crap for an assassin with the duelling going on there. Doesnt feel right to just go in and PA someone whos standing around. Because of my specc alot of my damage lie in the PA, if im not allowed to PA I have a very hard time to take down warriors etc, it more or less impossible if they IP, which every solotank out there have.

Bled is just hopeless when Denarius & co is there or pren, grevoc, rodelSB, ransid, darac, narzu, nefastus, endac & co is there. Or just any other of the 99.9% of nonsolo mids who doesnt give a crap about ongoing 1vs1 fights.

DC is just as hopeless with the adds going on there aswell.

Dunno any good zone for soloers at all atm, the cowards are everywhere and adding ftw :<

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
One side of the problem is the 10-20 Hibs just w8ing near DC...roaming, killing everything...even large stealther grps with bards in

I mean...what r they w8ing ? the Mids inc in DC r like 10 every hour ... many times less....more only if some small guild grp comes and makes some rounds there

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Nuxtobatns said:
One side of the problem is the 10-20 Hibs just w8ing near DC...roaming, killing everything...even large stealther grps with bards in

I mean...what r they w8ing ? the Mids inc in DC r like 10 every hour ... many times less....more only if some small guild grp comes and makes some rounds there

difference is, its quite often visible ppl in DC just stand and watch a fight (particularly when there is no iRVR around), im still waiting for that to happen in bled..

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Shike said:
hw is kinda crap for an assassin with the duelling going on there. Doesnt feel right to just go in and PA someone whos standing around. Because of my specc alot of my damage lie in the PA, if im not allowed to PA I have a very hard time to take down warriors etc, it more or less impossible if they IP, which every solotank out there have.

Bled is just hopeless when Denarius & co is there or pren, grevoc, rodelSB, ransid, darac, narzu, nefastus, endac & co is there. Or just any other of the 99.9% of nonsolo mids who doesnt give a crap about ongoing 1vs1 fights.

Dunno any good zone for soloers at all atm, the cowards are everywhere and adding ftw :<

Was fun last night when I was in a duo with a friend's warlord minstrel.

Jumped one NS just to find 3 rangers popping us and to our shock, 1 SB who added on us instead of the 4 hibs ;p

Took down one or two due to overpowered warlord abilities :D

Mattsing

One of Freddy's beloved
Kinag said:
Was fun last night when I was in a duo with a friend's warlord minstrel.

Jumped one NS just to find 3 rangers popping us and to our shock, 1 SB who added on us instead of the 4 hibs ;p

Took down one or two due to overpowered warlord abilities :D

U toke down one or two soloers as well :/ /slap :)

Looking forward to have a fair duel soon ;>

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:

Bled always been the most hopeless place to go for me. In beno i get zerged 8 out of ten times, but in bled its almost close to 10/10 tbh. 50% of the time you meet a BD with some adds, or you meet a smaller stealth zerg.
Its ok though i just simply never go there if im not extremly bored.
But must be tough on the few mid soloers that stand there waiting for others to turn up...must be non existent.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
ebenezer said:
Bled always been the most hopeless place to go for me. In beno i get zerged 8 out of ten times, but in bled its almost close to 10/10 tbh. 50% of the time you meet a BD with some adds, or you meet a smaller stealth zerg.
Its ok though i just simply never go there if im not extremly bored.
But must be tough on the few mid soloers that stand there waiting for others to turn up...must be non existent.

have fought diabloman and echion among others there when denariouscrew or the others aint there. Just when those muppets are there its hard to find fights so i usually head there a cpl times per night to see whos around. If it get zerged i avoid for some hours and head back to recheck. Sometimes worth going there for a cpl runs until it gets zergy which it usually always gets after a few runs for some reason.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Shike said:
Denarius & co is there or pren, grevoc, rodelSB, ransid, darac, narzu, nefastus, endac.

How dare you call them zergers and adders! All those, 1 by 1 are most honourable Mid stealthers who do /bow before hitting you, or /curt etc etc.

They never add, never zerg and in general are very nice lads ! Especially Rodelsb, never seen any SB solo so much without a grapple and BG-bot.

:m00:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
How dare you call them zergers and adders! All those, 1 by 1 are most honourable Mid stealthers who do /bow before hitting you, or /curt etc etc.

They never add, never zerg and in general are very nice lads ! Especially Rodelsb, never seen any SB solo so much without a grapple and BG-bot.

:m00:

sorry, you are right, they are all respectable players who seek fair fights and challenges above all. I only hope to become as good as Denarius or rodelsb, both true heroes of the people from the north. :eek7:

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
No more chicken then someone that only fights unbuffed enemies with grapple/twf spam :) Arwenmyr has stuck with his class from the begining and proven to be the best at it.

but kagato, he is a run away chicken hahahahaha

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
Albion:

Scout: Vee
Minstrel: Cilia <3
Infiltrator: Sxx
Armsman: Kagato
Mercenary: Samaroon <3<3<3
Paladin: Theodon
Reaver: Xry! always fears you
Friar: dont really remember the name , i think it was quixer :s
Heretic: Haxen ofc

Hibernia:

Blademaster: Nightsend
Champion: Tjallebong!
Hero: i have to say mytmaril , because i have acces to hes account :$
Ranger: Cens!
Nightshade: Lick <3
Warden: have to say Sheph even if he dont play anymore
Valewalker: eliten
Vampiir: dont know any good ones

Midgard

Thane: al are adding gimps ;<
Warrior: Brad!!
Skald: zoia
Berserker: Fuji
Savage: Mumin
Valkyrie: dont know any
Shadowblade: Illusb! <3 :)
Hunter: gustav ;D;D

censi

Can't get enough of FH
lol what the fuck is up with you these days, did I step on your toes or something whilst stealthed?, your acting like a little flea trying to get a bite in all the time and you used to be nice.

As for the battler first, a) how would you know? b) prove me wrong. Its a code I have tried to stick by from the begining, I only use battler if somebody uses it on me first, its the very reason I got it, so I could counter the charge,. The only other times i will use it is if facing greater odds like a stealth zerg or something similer. Rest of the time i'll only stick to my own abilities.

a) I remeber when NF came out, was like one of the few times I came accross you armsman in a place I could have a crack at you. Everytime I did you insta fired warguard and battler (the time when you one cuz that bastered scout added on me, and the same day in the water near alb entrace into agraman). (and this was also the same time when you said you didnt use artifacts on this forum). this second time in the water you used battler you said to me summin like your finger slipped or summin like that.

b) see a)

c) your code would go out the window if you "needed" to use battler to get that win. You dont though you can just stand still spamming that donkey parry chain and that will win you most of your fights. Its not that easy for other classes you have to blow shit or you will get pwned. What im saying is your bullshitting if you say I will never instigate those timers to win, you WILL, its just u dont need to.

understand that.

And im not picking at you its just I have always taken offense to bullshit.

illu

Part of the furniture
#174 Today, 06:30 PM
censi
Banned from FreddysHouse!

o_O

Happens to the best of us! :> Even I've been banned :) See you in a few days Censi, I think you've been getting pretty cheesed off with everyone, it'll do you good :> /hug

Oli - Illu

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Woahroahh.

Thats what mods say when they ban people:)

Seems it happens alot lol.

PS eggy smells!

illu

Part of the furniture
brad said:
Woahroahh.

Thats what mods say when they ban people:)

Seems it happens alot lol.

PS eggy smells!

Does he smell of eggs? :p

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Albion:

Scout: n/a
Minstrel: Gamah
Infiltrator: Shatterhand?
Armsman: anyone with warlord
Mercenary: anyone above rr5
Paladin: Theodon
Reaver: anyone above rr5
Friar: Hellsmistress
Heretic: Haxen

Midgard

Thane: Trollum!
Warrior: n/a
Skald: Zoia <3
Berserker: n/a
Savage: Kthxbye (yes i know, but he was VERY well kitted out and it showed in his dps)
Valkyrie: no idea ><
Shadowblade: Thornea or Illusb
Hunter: no idea[/QUOTE]

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
a) I remeber when NF came out, was like one of the few times I came accross you armsman in a place I could have a crack at you. Everytime I did you insta fired warguard and battler (the time when you one cuz that bastered scout added on me, and the same day in the water near alb entrace into agraman). (and this was also the same time when you said you didnt use artifacts on this forum). this second time in the water you used battler you said to me summin like your finger slipped or summin like that.

b) see a)

c) your code would go out the window if you "needed" to use battler to get that win. You dont though you can just stand still spamming that donkey parry chain and that will win you most of your fights. Its not that easy for other classes you have to blow shit or you will get pwned. What im saying is your bullshitting if you say I will never instigate those timers to win, you WILL, its just u dont need to.

understand that.

And im not picking at you its just I have always taken offense to bullshit.

Sorry thats simply not true, theres been many a times when I HAVE died because I refused to use timers to win a fight and thought if I couldn't win it without them then I did not deserve to win at all.

And I have always stated that I used not artifacts in my template, (at the times when these fights happend, i've been through several new templates since then) that is not the same as having artifacts in unused slots for timers, i've made my position on artifacts clear from the start, theres been nothing hidden its right there in my videos for gods sake. And my first 2 templates did not even have battler, I had Sceptre of the meritorious there for most of it like in my first video, which you were in.

As for the fights you mentioned im glad your memory is that good because personally I can't remember sod all about them to say either way, but I have my code I try and play by each night, its been 4 long years and no one can be perfect every single fight but I have my code and I do my best to play by it and i'd say I succeed 99% of the time and yes theres plenty plenty of times doing so gets me killed, but like me or hate me thats a damn sight more fairness you'll get from most other people out there.

As for the not picking on me, if you hate bullshit perhaps look at your own statement, you've been pretty cool up until recently but now you seem to be digging the knife in every single post lol. Whatever I did, get over it, gees, you were one of the few hibs I actually liked lol !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom