Toughest Meleer out there today!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Suppose I better make an effort here also, though to be honest, good fights with no adds where you can properly judge these things are far to rare now to make a fair comparison.

Note: The classes I have left blank or as non are most likely due to me not having fought anyone noteable of that class to judge fairly or non that have impressed me.
Albion:

Scout:Jarvio
Minstrel:Yogurtina
Infiltrator:
Armsman:Not fair for me to say anything here.
Mercenary:Gobo
Paladin:Theodon
Reaver:
Friar:non
Heretic:Arwenmyr

Hibernia:

Blademaster:non
Champion:non
Hero:Sacre
Ranger: Galid
Nightshade:Faiotan or Renna
Warden: non
Valewalker:Alexwalker
Vampiir: Can't tell, the only one i've met that does'nt run away is rr4 :eek6:

Midgard

Thane:
Warrior:non
Skald:Warhead
Berserker:Chandi
Savage:non
Valkyrie:non
Shadowblade:Illusb
Hunter:Kipu

dwystah

Fledgling Freddie
Albion:

Scout:
Minstrel:
Infiltrator:
Armsman:
Mercenary: Arids
Paladin: farek
Reaver: xrystofer
Friar: quicksilver roxstar (If uve seen his movie u know what i mean!)
Heretic: solei / Haxen

Hibernia:

Blademaster: Blaze, Medde (when he played aeicaan)
Champion:
Hero: Tusk / Eleas / Discipline
Ranger:
Nightshade:
Warden:
Valewalker:
Vampiir: Goaone

Midgard

Thane: ROLF (Sickdamage)
Warrior: Majsan
Skald:
Berserker: Zzang, Raid (more feared in pre toa now they r just BL gimps)
Savage: Mumin
Valkyrie: SHANAE!!!!!!!!!
Shadowblade:
Hunter:

In general stealthers = noskillz, Item + RR = Win, fun to add on stuff tho

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Valewalker:Alexwalker
thx :) quite easy,Eliten not playing atm and Frozensolid is group specced,pity that i have such troubles with heavy Tanks,maybe 20s root on the style and +200 hits on VD will change this---->1.84 pls come soon

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Bonehead said:
Nux on the other hand is the only thane that have ever beaten me - even tho i had everything up! Nerf thanes or shall i w8 with the whine for 1.84

Y....was a very tough fight, also used everything i had...With the previous caster template i would have never won :p
Give 1,84....axe love !!

Puppet said:
Thane: LOL THANE. Suppose that Nubheadhuxtobnis or Trollum. They try to melee once or twice, where others just n000k and zerg.

Y...u should come try me alone for once :p
And btw..aint u tired of emoting ? Do u even remember why u scored KoS list ? :p

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Albion:

Scout: izasku, the rest are free rps alone
Minstrel: arky, no active tho
Infiltrator: zefs is the harder infil active
Mercenary: Dt users no thx :D
Paladin: Farek is inviable for my ns, theodon is good one too but he is killable
Reaver: Xrystofer is the best active
Friar: Calina is not bad.... but cant find other actives soloers
Heretic:there are some rr5/rr6 good ones

Hibernia:

Blademaster: caylan atm
Champion: -
Hero: sola
Ranger: habemus papa
Nightshade: faiotan
Warden: -
Valewalker: -
Vampiir: -

Midgard

Thane: eithor is the hardest active, but i dislike his add skills
Warrior: brad the Gay
Skald: norppan, had nice duels with him
Berserker: -
Savage: -
Valkyrie: -
Shadowblade: there is not unbeatble sb atm, i like dwera but he always wait for timers, would like to see him without artis and timers....
Hunter: guindor is the only hunter i could not kill in my race to rr7 in ns :D

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Scout:
Minstrel:Yogurtina
Infiltrator:
Armsman:
Mercenary:Gobo
Paladin:
Reaver:
Friar:
Heretic:Arwenmyr

Hibernia:

Blademaster: Nightsend
Champion:
Hero:
Ranger:
Nightshade: Lick
Warden:
Valewalker:
Vampiir:

Midgard

Thane:
Warrior: Bradlex
Skald:
Berserker:
Savage:
Valkyrie:
Shadowblade: Illusb
Hunter:

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Jimootay said:
Armsman: they all pwn me

Thats not true m8 you've had me eating dirt quite a few times this week in some awesome fights, but alas Im not rr5+ yet and Im waiting on SCing to finish my temp because the DR love was too much to resist and I respecced.

But respect to ya always had fun facing ya, nice to see soloers out and being able to have decent fights, was a time a couple of months ago when you couldnt get from one place to another without stealth zergs or fg's killing me, if this is what summer does to the game...givf more summer :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Spetsnaz said:
<---- u must be joking right? as Arwenmyr is the biggest runaway chiken i ever saw ...

No more chicken then someone that only fights unbuffed enemies with grapple/twf spam :) Arwenmyr has stuck with his class from the begining and proven to be the best at it.

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
Alexandrinus said:
thx :) quite easy,Eliten not playing atm and Frozensolid is group specced,pity that i have such troubles with heavy Tanks,maybe 20s root on the style and +200 hits on VD will change this---->1.84 pls come soon
Ill be back soon some day... when it aint that damn hot outside and when the girls are out with cloth on them again... :p
Badest luck ever tho... just came home from the summer trip... and my computer crashes.. :/

Yeah give 1.84 :) tho i belive its gonna be quite boring tho... its gonna be a little to much with all that style changes... :/ They should had given us possebility to use like battler in offhand or so instead or just remove stormlord from us and give something handy :p

C ya later all..

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
Originally posted by Shike
minstrel: eh, what minstrel solo? If there actually is one, hes the one. Amase is the sillyest ive seen at least, he solo some but hes so silly that I

I'm running solo all the time, on Rikard xd

atos

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, its kinda pointless to list "solo" guys. It's only about those who are most persistant about being zerged by 1fg every 10 mins.

Anyways should be more troll thanes out there. And I'll let you know now that you will fear me next patch since I'm the only one with the 420+ str. ><

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Fahdlan said:
I'm running solo all the time, on Rikard xd

mhm, and what happened the last times we've fought? :) I dont wanna insult you but, this thread was about the toughest meleers out there. Keep on practising though, you behave nice and I like ya for that :)

Forgot Kipu and Belx, not seen either in ages sadly though, belx is of rox tbh.

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
(tis a cb + grapple nuker if it counts as melee :>) Although Gotmagi has a thousand times more entertaining playstyle :)

guess running round in stealth zergs grappling soloers is an entertaining playstyle also?

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Duzic said:
guess running round in stealth zergs grappling soloers is an entertaining playstyle also?

Or slamming sitting people in duel areas, each our playstyle.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
belx is of rox tbh.

Yeah, Belx was and always will be the most rox hunter imo :D <3 for him.
Last I heard he was meddling around on classic.

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
Or slamming sitting people in duel areas, each our playstyle.

maybe has something 2 do with the fact that u constantly zerg me and grapple duo my rr4 infil. dont think i have ever actually seen u solo tbh

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Duzic said:
maybe has something 2 do with the fact that u constantly zerg me and grapple duo my rr4 infil. dont think i have ever actually seen u solo tbh

Well, he kinda was in the solo area tho. That does admit that he solo's unless I'm completely mistaken :D

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
Well, he kinda was in the solo area tho. That does admit that he solo's unless I'm completely mistaken :D

well when ever i have met him on arms or infil hes with 1-4 m8s and just insta grapples while his m8s shoot me so :p

pip

Banned
Duzic said:
well when ever i have met him on arms or infil hes with 2-4 m8s and just insta grapples while he m8s shoot me so :p
Dam all the best got to start somewhere:fluffle:

MrBic

Part of the furniture
Duzic said:
Its entertaining if you got a ns who nukes the grappled target to death with their uber ns magic :kissit:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
MrBic said:
Its entertaining if you got a ns who nukes the grappled target to death with their uber ns magic :kissit:

idd, like me nuking jarvio when he grappled meh

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Duzic said:
well when ever i have met him on arms or infil hes with 1-4 m8s and just insta grapples while his m8s shoot me so :p

Sojo rangers makes excellent grapplers aswell... :>

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
tbh, its kinda pointless to list "solo" guys. It's only about those who are most persistant about being zerged by 1fg every 10 mins.

Anyways should be more troll thanes out there. And I'll let you know now that you will fear me next patch since I'm the only one with the 420+ str. ><

My norse babe will have close to that :p

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Gotmagi said:
My norse babe will have close to that :p

My norse hunk has 410 with aug str 3! So give aug str 4 ;) And I don't even have a template atm, so pwn! (and semi Quit? Much better :D)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
Yeah, Belx was and always will be the most rox hunter imo :D <3 for him.
Last I heard he was meddling around on classic.

3 names for you: Waylander, Sinister, Rowena. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom