News Tottenham riots

- English -

Resident Freddy
Not sure where to start on this one.

So the police shoot someone dead in relation to gun crime, now it seems all the fellow gansters are rioting against the police and .. their own town. It reminds me of when Burnley supporters went and destroyed / damaged their own town when they lost to Blackburn a few years ago.

"More than 40 people have been arrested after rioting saw police attacked, buildings looted and vehicles set alight in Tottenham, north London."

Hope justice will be served.

Tottenham%2Briots%2B2.jpg

Tottenham%2Briots%2B3a.jpg

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Innnnnniiittt bruuuuuuuuuuuuuv, brap brap!

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
It's tottenham, what do you expect, blame immigration who have been letting these cnunts in the country over the last 40years ...

I've never had a problem with Police and I really should have, I've done a lot of things in life on the wrong side of the law .... Last time I encountered the Police was outside Northwick Park hospital when I got speed-gunned doing 55 in a 30 (maybe 40) and they let me off! ;p

old.user4556

The Police do an awesome job. They've stopped and cautioned me under Section 44 three times now for ...... nothing.

Chilly

Balls of steel
damn terrorists like big g ruining it for all of us

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
I've been in lot of fights in my teens (usually drunk outside bar/clubs tho), caught with drugs, caught speeding and what not. They always let me off, not even any cell time .... it's how you handle the situation I suppose.

I got a stern talking to and nearly got a fine though for pissing up the wall / window on someones house in Brixton / Stockwell. I feel bad but I got off the night bus and I just had to go, was the house or my underwear ...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
police act like dicks, police get dicked on

Don't know the facts on this one yet, so that's hardly fair. Also protest is fine, how though, is looting and damaging public property and private business having a ago at the police? It isn't. Absolute knob ends that started this, hope they all get fucked.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Well the whole thing can be broken down into:

1. A bunch of scum turning up to break up stuff.
  2. A bunch of scum turning up to steal stuff.
  3. A group turned up to protest over a scumbag getting shot.

old.user4556

Yes, but they're misunderstood youth, they didn't have a chance, surely we should rehabiltoineouweuojfrjo;fdgjonfd dsfg ujhsdfgijdjkdsfgjk uhdfgsdjklhsdf kjsg.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Some Gansta innit bra tried to shoot a policeman, so they shot him back. He died, scum bags don't like it and are using it as an excuse to steal stuff.

fin

They should shoot more scumbags imo.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Well the whole thing can be broken down into:

1. A bunch of scum turning up to break up stuff.
  2. A bunch of scum turning up to steal stuff.
  3. A group turned up to protest over a scumbag getting shot.

Started off as a small peaceful protest outside the nick, then the hoodlums turn up intent on causing damage. The bus driver was dragged outside & beaten up. WTF has that got to do with protesting at the shooting (which in my mind was seems a lawful activity on the part of the cops - if you are dumb enou8gh to fire a gun at armed police you ARE going to get shot and they typically shoot to kill). People on the radio phoned in describing how women were trying on shoes outside JD Sports. People were loading cars up with nicked stuff. Scumbags the lot of em.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
what my mate who was there says and what the police are saying are slightly different ;)

Chilly

Balls of steel
what my mate who was there says and what the police are saying are slightly different ;)

Well, someone set a load of cars and buildings on fire. I'm pretty sure it wasnt the police, and there's no good excuse for anyone to do it anyway.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Well from what I've heard from people at the original demonstration (not people who turned up later to cause trouble) is that this man was killed, the only gun found on the scene was inside his sock so there's no way he started it. The police killed him, ignored his family, ignored the whole community who had been demanding an explanation for days. The longer the police ignored them the more angry they got and then the violence began. Eventually some 16 year old girl got battered and then it really kicked off.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well from what I've heard from people at the original demonstration (not people who turned up later to cause trouble) is that this man was killed, the only gun found on the scene was inside his sock so there's no way he started it. The police killed him, ignored his family, ignored the whole community who had been demanding an explanation for days. The longer the police ignored them the more angry they got and then the violence began. Eventually some 16 year old girl got battered and then it really kicked off.

Sorry but why the fuck would he be carrying a gun in his sock? Surely there is intent there considering how fucking hard it is to get a gun licence in this country.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Well from what I've heard from people at the original demonstration...etc

must be true then :p Open & shut case. The IPCC can close their files

Edit: any stupid fucker carrying a gun, let along brandishing or worse, firing it, deserves to get shot by SO19

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I didn't say it was definitely true, I was just giving an account of the people who were actually there. Seeing it from their point of view might help to understand why it all happened.

rynnor

Rockhound
It does smell like another police coverup and having the IPCC investigating is basically useless because they arent independant enough.

Reminds me of the case where the police shot dead a guy walking with a chairleg in a plastic bag because they thought it was a gun.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I can sort of understand why the family of said scum bag might want to know why their family member was shot but I really struggle with understanding why people would want to ruin their community over it.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
The people who actually ruined the community were probably either from a completely other part of London and just went for the fun of rioting and looting or are poor uneducated yobs who give as much of a shit about their own community as it does about them

Chilly

Balls of steel
If he had a gun in his sock he deserved a bullet in his head. People like him don't deserve to walk our streets. I dont give a fuck why he had it.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
If he had a gun in his sock he deserved a bullet in his head. People like him don't deserve to walk our streets. I dont give a fuck why he had it.

Hear hear. I just don't get it, if I walk around with a gun or a bomb without legal grounds then I deserve to get taken out for the protection of the general populous.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
He was a man with a gun in tottenham, he deserved to get shot.

Case closed really, wannabe gangsters all over London should have the same fate.

His family and friends were most are most likely piece of shits as well.

- English -

Resident Freddy

live by the sword, die by the sword.

fair enough really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom