top 3 most hated chars from opposite realm

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
pikeh said:
well a stealther on 5% hp while stealthed isnt moving very fast (at all)- hardly a get out of jail card - any halfwit can guess the direction they have headed in and just stand and hope you see them.

dont use it on 5% then? :p

tbh as a shade you will know after the first few hits who will win or lose (in most cases). My point is vanish gives you back your invisibility, the ability to get away. Meanwhile the user of IP gets some hit points back.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Roadie said:
Thing is when these groups were active most people were only just getting 50's and these groups were the only real power players.

Heh I guess patches 1.60-1.69 ppl were still getting lvl50s.. Geez.

snarf

Fledgling Freddie
Oldbone|Ramble said:
ofc a "new" group can be as good as the "old ones", but as you already mentioned thers no good group out now.

Thats why I compared rvr before and now, those who was active then know what Im talking about, so braging now dosent make sense.

Hrmpf , I'd say it makes sense :) you must compare yourself to the ones who play now not those who played a year ago. They are history :)
It might be hard for new groups to develop a cutting edge though when the competition lacks !!

Anyway its a pseudo-discussion as I dont brag and roleplays mostly!! :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Zebolt said:
Yes, I do what I can for ppl to remember my name, it's half the pleasure of playing a mmorpg imo.

famous eu daoc players rarely get known in game, they get known for trolling FH and old BW!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Dreami said:
Heh I guess patches 1.60-1.69 ppl were still getting lvl50s.. Geez.
People are still getting 50s this very day :eek: Don't think you put that quite right :x

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
trunkz and guinnessrules and gohansej only reason is that they team up. albs and hibs working toghether to kill solo mid is lame then /huging eachother afterwords. tho if i had power they would have died those liddul noobs worst stealthers i ever met ^^ :cheers:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
I guess that means you would be hard-pressed to play a support char, deathspam addict? ;)
I have a healer so no, but I prefer to play a caster. I dislike melee chars tho :>
Huntingtons said:
famous eu daoc players rarely get known in game, they get known for trolling FH and old BW!
I know lots of more ppl from in game than from forums, so I think you're wrong..

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Succi said:
Put your ego on a piece of string zebolt :)
I'm not the one saying I'm good and everyone else suck. I know I'm not best at this game and I never will be. All I said was that I thought Ramble had high thoughts about himself saying he is so much better than the ones who think they are good now. What he don't understand tho is that he is just the same as everyone esle :>

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:

Lourker is the best/best known druid in hib prydwen, he rarely posts.
Knudden/tattersail were the best clerics in Alb prydwen, they rarely post.
..MM didn't most much too :p

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
Oldbone|Ramble said:
just compare your sig to mine^^
Soooo ownd der Zebolt

Belomar said:
I guess that means you would be hard-pressed to play a support char, deathspam addict? ;)
ownd again Zebolt hihihi

Zebolt said:
Yes, I do what I can for ppl to remember my name, it's half the pleasure of playing a mmorpg imo.
braging on FH with ya silly sig^^ yes sir!

Huntingtons said:
Zebolt FH trolling mastah^

Succi said:
Put your ego on a piece of string zebolt :)
hihihihi ownd Zebolt! :))))))

Pls Zebolt stop posting, you making your self look like a retard :DD

Oldbone|Ramble

One of Freddy's beloved
Zebolt said:
I'm not the one saying I'm good and everyone else suck. I know I'm not best at this game and I never will be. All I said was that I thought Ramble had high thoughts about himself saying he is so much better than the ones who think they are good now. What he don't understand tho is that he is just the same as everyone esle :>
Where did I say Im so much better then everyone else?

You said I got high thoughts about my self, so I compared my sig to your, mine is plain without e-peen stuff and your is the opposite, who got high thoughts?

I said that rvr was better before, and that you cant really compare rvr now and then.

Snarf then replyed something about "old" rvr groups and "new" groups and that mostly random groups are out nowadays.

I know Snarf irl, I more or less run regulary with Grimnurs Guard on mid/pryd, dont bother about me teasing him.

They are the only semi active rvr group on server at the moment.

Dont get what your piont is Zebolt, I never moan or brag on FH nor irc, never made pwnage movies and offen group with lowbies I never meet.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
tribute said:
Soooo ownd der Zebolt

ownd again Zebolt hihihi

braging on FH with ya silly sig^^ yes sir!

Zebolt FH trolling mastah^

hihihihi ownd Zebolt! :))))))

Pls Zebolt stop posting, you making your self look like a retard :DD
lol? are you jellous? trying to get me upset? or what are you up to?

I can tell you one thing tho if you're interested. I've played since release and were one of the few RM's who played during savage era. I've been invited in one of the guilds I think have been doing best in midgard RvR wise. I've reached RR9 and I've gained lots of respect and friends from all three realms. I'm proud of my time on prydwen and call me a fool and tell me it's a game and noone cares, fine. If I can't be proud of my actions and show other ppl what I feel what's point in doing any of it? I'm well aware that this is a game and I have no intention of saying to my boss irl about my achivements in DAoC. But to share your good and bad times with ppl who are going through similar things, what's the bad thing about that?

I've achived all of this without the forums help. Ofc more ppl know me from forums + in game than only in forums. Whatever you do, wherever you go, you expand your views and the more ppl you get in contact with ofc more ppl with recognize you, nothing strange about that rly.

And if you feel Im braging when I share my experiences I think the problem lies in you and not me. Excuse me for liking when ppl complement me, I promise you I won't stop ^^

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Lourker is the best/best known druid in hib prydwen, he rarely posts.
But newcommers don't know Knudden's or Lourker's name on Pry (ofc Knudden is well known on Exc due to his rr11 druid). Lourker quitted almost 1 year ago from Mid/Exc and even earlier from Prydwen. And he posted 3 times in my ding thread!!! ;)

Oldbone|Ramble

One of Freddy's beloved
Zebolt said:
And if you feel Im braging when I share my experiences I think the problem lies in you and not me. Excuse me for liking when ppl complement me, I promise you I won't stop ^^
I didnt start replying about your comments on this thread you did, you said I had high thoughts about my self, not the opposite.

I dont want any excuse from you, just dont get what you trolling about..

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Oldbone|Ramble said:
Dont get what your piont is Zebolt, I never moan or brag on FH nor irc, never made pwnage movies and offen group with lowbies I never meet.
I'll try to make it clear then. You say RvR was better before and ppl who say they are good now, don't know what they're talking about cuz' RvR now is not as good as it was before. That's your point of view, fine. But to hate ppl for thinking otherwise is silly imo. Obviously I took offence cuz' otherwise I wouldn't have replied. I've stuggled hard to get to where I am. Have put alot of hours behind it, and when you said you hated me for it didn't feel very good. And don't get me wrong, I know it's a game and I don't take really taking offence, but it feels sad that you think that way. And you say that you never brag on FH, but you just did when you said that.

And I haven't done any movies nor offend lowbies I've never met (except maybe Sigurd xD). I don't moan and I don't feel I'm bragging similar like you. If you take my sig for brag that's up to you rly. Do you allso think your neighbour who just bought a new car is bragging just cuz' he parked it on his drive way?

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Come on, dont argue about silly stuff.

a) RvR was more competitive pre-NF, even moreso pre-ToA. But noone played perfectly then, and noone plays perfectly now. If you look on old vids, you can see even the best groups making many obvious mistakes. Who cares anyway, its the fun you have in RvR that matters.

b) I dont see many people bragging about having skills, but if Ramble wanna hate them thats his choice. :p But just cause he points out the obvious doesnt mean he has high thoughts of himself :p

c) Zebolt is cute kobbie. Dont see how a few comments is such more e-peen than having your RR's and shit in your sig :p His choice anyway, who cares ^^

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Oldbone|Ramble said:
I didnt start replying about your comments on this thread you did, you said I had high thoughts about my self, not the opposite.

I dont want any excuse from you, just dont get what you trolling about..
First of all that quote was for the guy I quoted. But to say I started is not really fair. I took offence of what you wrote. Between the lines you wrote says from my eyes: RvR ppl now are not as good as we (including you) were back in the old days. And in my book that is bragging which is just what you said you hated in the lind before..

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Zebolt said:
RvR ppl now are not as good as we (including you) were back in the old days.

Personally speaking Im just as good now RvR-wise as I was back in PreToA... Only problem is I suck at it :)

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
First of all that quote was for the guy I quoted. But to say I started is not really fair. I took offence of what you wrote. Between the lines you wrote says from my eyes: RvR ppl now are not as good as we (including you) were back in the old days. And in my book that is bragging which is just what you said you hated in the lind before..

I agree with Zebolt. You keep contradicting yourself, and if people like to brag about their RR, then let them. Not like it's going to hurt you in any way.

And why not let people that have achieved something bask a bit in the light of that? Think of all the hours they have spent in game, if they enjoy telling people that they are good at something, let them.

If it makes the game more enjoyable for some people, then let them do it.

Not saying that Zebolt is a braggin bastard though. Even though I would have been in his place :D

Oldbone|Ramble

One of Freddy's beloved
Zebolt said:
You say RvR was better before and ppl who say they are good now, don't know what they're talking about cuz' RvR now is not as good as it was before.
Yes rvr was more competitive then, Prydwen is the server with lowest rvr activity.

Zebolt said:
But to hate ppl for thinking otherwise is silly imo. Obviously I took offence cuz' otherwise I wouldn't have replied. I've stuggled hard to get to where I am. Have put alot of hours behind it, and when you said you hated me for it didn't feel very good.
I never used the word hate, and I didnt mention any names.

Oldbone|Ramble said:
Dislike all those bragers who posts how elite they are..
Thats what I wrote, dont twist stuff. After that you started to quote me.

Zebolt said:
And you say that you never brag on FH, but you just did when you said that.
Just cause I wrote that doesnt mean I have high thoughts of myself, stop twisting stuff.

You been more or less rvr inactive on Prydwen for couple months havent you, so why did you took offence?

To be honest I think you just upset couse I didnt mentioned your guild BO, sorry.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Oldbone|Ramble said:
You been more or less rvr inactive on Prydwen for couple months havent you, so why did you took offence?
I don't know why I took offence, I don't even think I apply as one of those you talked about. I'm just having a really bad couple of days and I'm sorry for what I wrote about you. Everything is against me atm xDDD I have issues irl :(

Oldbone|Ramble said:
To be honest I think you just upset couse I didnt mentioned your guild BO, sorry.
That's kinda low ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom