Tools :p wolfy game

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
If there's no other clues I'll be voting based on inactivty next time. I don't care if it upsets people. if people don't post and then use "too busy/dead/sick/drunk" excuses I'll just vote em straight into the fires.

Too many games are being decided by people who only ever post "vote: xxxxx - sry afk over the weekend" type comments.

M

taB

Part of the furniture
Oh and tab is sooo screwed.

Woof Woof :p

The only thing I wasn't sure about was if the last wolf was working alone. If Uara had got arse in gear while gohan's vote was on Fweddy we could have had a different outcome. Glad I was right all along about Yonikins!

Edit: Oh and while Yoni bringing up pairsd of wolves made it pretty obvious that she knew something - I could hardly use it as evidence cos I'd have dropped myself right in it too :p

Uara

Part of the furniture
sorry, weekend was busy for me, random visit by grandparents are evil i tell you!!! :( wasn't able to post till last nite. But still a wolfy win is better than nothing! Will you do have an evil evil mind sometimes!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Fair enough, i can't remember all four females of FH :D

But no, i actually played into my own hands, just that i assisted the victory of wolves. I never really took any "coercion" into my decisions and thought i'd go for a stubborn approach.

Next time i'll know not to talk that much even if things are quiet :lol:

Lies!!!!!

By all means talk mate just don't talk shit :p

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I'm sorry I kept going inactive. I won't be signing up for any more games now I know my life is too busy.

My biggest worry on the last day was that we'd lynch the innocent and end up drawing. That got a lot easier when gohan decided it would be a good idea to stand up in a room full of werewolves and say "I'm a seer" :)

I actually really enjoyed that game. It was fun knowing what was going on. It was a shame the second day was over so quickly though. I'd just been reading through and deciding Random should be on the pyre when the day ended.

Uara

Part of the furniture
hahaha Toht, yeah you really did help us furries out with your massive ramblings :p

Will

/bin/su
Edit: Oh and while Yoni bringing up pairsd of wolves made it pretty obvious that she knew something - I could hardly use it as evidence cos I'd have dropped myself right in it too :p

Thats guilty thinking. If you had played it right, you could have got away with it.

Though tbh you should have just killed her in the night. The wolves really want to kill off other wolf packs as quickly as they can.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
but HE SHOULD have known. After you and mabs got killed off the math was simple. Three kills on night one, meant 3 packs.

Yes 3 packs, 2 packs left, minimum 2 wolves... it doesn't necessarily follow all 4 left were wolves... the rules weren't made public.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yes 3 packs, 2 packs left, minimum 2 wolves... it doesn't necessarily follow all 4 left were wolves... the rules weren't made public.

the one thing the games have in common is balance. To have one pack of two wolves, and two other packs of only one wolf each would make no sense. It would be possible, but it would not be the first idea you would think of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom