Tools :p wolfy game

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
lol.

Although tbh I fell into it myself. I thought toht was a ringleader.

It's a point though - the wolfs say nothing but jump in and vote. The problem there is if you're going to vote you should vote early. Voting late leaves you open to accusations of Bandwagoning or stacking.

I was sure Random was a wolf btw and Fweddy. I knew I was doomed once Toht started with his pseudo reasoning and billy bullshit excuses.

We'll see how it goes from here.

If we get another game in I can see I'm really going to have to take people's posts apart piece by piece for clues.

M

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Toh did exactly what I said he would do, get an innocent killde then say omg all I said was I thought he was bad.

The wolves can just sit back and make up random excuses following Toh because they know they are going to get a free kill as long as its not them in the firing line.

He never gives any proof other than it a feeling :p

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
there are now 8 villagers left and 2 are innocents and 6 are wolves, working in three linked packs of 2.

The three packs have to take each other out tonight for the villagers to survive.

Any other condition will result in there being more than or equal numbers of wolves to people in the morning and the villagers will have lost.

M

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
yoni said:
If you are indeed innocent and we kill you off the village is damned which is a very scary thought, so a tough decision to make.

Clue #2

This game is so fucking easy in hindsight! :)

M

Will

/bin/su
Actually, if only one wolf pack is killed tonight, another innocent is voted out tomorrow, then the other two wolf packs take each other out, the villager will win. Its pretty unlikely though.

If two wolf packs die tonight, the villagers lose.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Actually, if only one wolf pack is killed tonight, another innocent is voted out tomorrow, then the other two wolf packs take each other out, the villager will win. Its pretty unlikely though.

If two wolf packs die tonight, the villagers lose.

conditions for two wolf packs dieing? The two villagers left are vigilantes?

Will

/bin/su
Killing each other is the only way. There are no offensive villager roles in this game.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I do not get how your scenario works then? Two packs cannot die tonight.....

Will

/bin/su
There are 3 packs, so three kills. They might all hit the same pack, or two, or all three.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So you could have one pack die. Or you could have one pack die and another pack lose one member. Or each pack could lose one member. You still cannot get two packs wiped out?

Will

/bin/su
Oh, sorry, the packs are all paired, if one member of a pack dies, so does the other.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Actually you did say that earlier, I just had a Toht moment and chose to ignore it :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
it's a stalemate, wolf groups have paired up, toht can't see the wood for the trees as usual.

I said this.

Then, in a unrelated thread toht said:

Most Interesting.

Saw it off-hand in a series some time ago(or overheard it) and it kinda struck a bell.

Now i'm not calling myself a genius, but i do know i concentrate too much on details and have a very hard time concentrating on seeing "the big picture".

Kinda like, can't see the damn forest 'cause of all the trees :D

Also, noticing details is a b*tch when meeting women(example). 'cause honestly, noones perfect, and when you see details, well, you see flaws and when you see flaws...

Just thinking if it's possible to have a mild case of such a thing? Or is it just on/off thing, either have or not.

We should just kill him off-hand on day one for shit like this! Dangerous wierdo to have around.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
yes we should :)

META GAMINGZORS!!! :)

On a completely unrelated note - Will are all the wolves on crack or something?

I want to see who they killed last night!!!

M

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm guessing they will have figured out the village make up right now and are shitting bricks :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
random, mabs, I had you pegged as members of the same pack, you defended each other indirectly. Correct?

Will, were they both targeted by different packs?

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
Aye mabs and I were a pack, were we both targetted will?
Cause if we were both packs will now be cursing at a lost kill :p

Oh and sorry mabs seems I only managed to pick us villager snacks.
Although if we'd followed mab's suggestion there'd be two villagers vs two wolves....

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
hmm what are the possible outcomes now?

Lynch pack a wolf, pack b wins...
Lynch pack b wolf, pack a wins...
Lynch villager... draw? or everybody looses because everybody dies?

Will

/bin/su
hmm what are the possible outcomes now?

Lynch pack a wolf, pack b wins...
Lynch pack b wolf, pack a wins...
Lynch villager... draw? or everybody looses because everybody dies?

Yes, yes, third is a draw. The villagers could only have won if Toht hadn't died.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh for f*cks sake...:(

People read too much into my posts though, and seeing as noone but my "target of "bullsh*t" talks, kinda makes it hard for me to suspect anyone else.

Last day, mongoose was a suspect, meaning "i think he's guilty", i was wrong, but with only the "guilty" party talking...well.

And i do have "proof", it's probably not correct, but there's reasonings and such for my votes instead of "you vote labor!" :eek:

What should i do? 'cause i'm open for suggestions.

Just randomly point at another person? And then another?

All i can do is see who i think is a bad one and go from there.

I do tend to think too much of how i would act as a baddy. mongoose "tactic" to act like Calaen would've been perfect for a wolf.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
toht you should try and show the "proof" you have, maybe when you have quotes and your post infront of you, you may reconsider actually posting it? Seems like you just post whatever comes into your head and do not think of any consequences. You must have realised that mongoose was correct about certain players staying below the radar?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
toht you should try and show the "proof" you have, maybe when you have quotes and your post infront of you, you may reconsider actually posting it? Seems like you just post whatever comes into your head and do not think of any consequences. You must have realised that mongoose was correct about certain players staying below the radar?

That's the case in every game.

People stay damn quiet, doesn't make 'em guilty.

mongoose "flew under the radar" day one himself, aka, contradiction there.

I could start multiquoting, but i'd rather prefer people started reading the thread and comment more.

If someone tells me "You just spout bullsh*t", it's not criticism and i don't listen to that. If someone says "look at it from this and that angle", i listen.

Not to mention, if i had been right here, it wouldn't be a problem :p

Oh come on, I was only joking! Still if we had killed you off on day one... the possibilities!

After people take a porridge conspiracy as "arguing", i can't really tell who's kidding or not. But yeah, people have always spoken about killing me day one, yet...never happens :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Sounds like a challenge to me toht.

Oh and tab is sooo screwed.

Toht, seriously change your post style, your ramblings with no quotes make your posts difficult to read and your points easy to gloss over. If you want to force people to read the thread and pay attention then show them something they cannot ignore?

Will

/bin/su
I think you tend to get a bit of target fixation Toht. You decide who you think if guilty from the previous day, post up a long post, and then of course that makes them more active, because they have to defend themselves. Because there were so many wolves in this game, they just sat back and let you do it.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
It occurs to me that the left behind might not realise how screwed they are :p
They might still be thinking single wolf packs or think theres a godfather wolf etc. This could be interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom