Tools :p wolfy game

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sounds like a challenge to me toht.

Toht, seriously change your post style, your ramblings with no quotes make your posts difficult to read and your points easy to gloss over. If you want to force people to read the thread and pay attention then show them something they cannot ignore?

Noted and yes, criticism i can take, "namecalling" not so much ;)

Will have to see how other people play the game more, and how other people reason.

Also, even at the risk of "killing a game", i might shut up more...just sometimes seems it goes on for days if i don't spout something :D

I think you tend to get a bit of target fixation Toht. You decide who you think if guilty from the previous day, post up a long post, and then of course that makes them more active, because they have to defend themselves. Because there were so many wolves in this game, they just sat back and let you do it.

Aye, in hindsight, i would've made a hell of a SK or something 'cause i basically killed the village :(

Will

/bin/su
lol at all the wolves pretending to be villagers. Do you want to know who the innocent is?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Ok, I change my mind. Gohan is sooo scewed. If he names a wolf, their buddy will want to defend them... but can't because the opposition pack will jump them. Hmmm, he could play the two packs against each other if he has figured out the structure...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Now what I see here is the fact that Mabs and Randombastard were in the same house. Did they kill each other i'm wondering (i mean it doesnt really matter as its two dead furries which is damn good in my eyes)

Yeah I did vote for Mongoose and I'll apologise for that I thought he was the most suspicious person out of us all :( Now its time for a bit of a think!

LOL. Did they kill each other? They had the same picture, hence same pack going on past history.

Oh and toht, staying quiet is hard, I tried it this game and last, but just get itchy fingers when I read what has been said.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
bah, random next time, go with my targeting choice :p

toht..omnomnom :D

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
LOL. Did they kill each other? They had the same picture, hence same pack going on past history.

Oh and toht, staying quiet is hard, I tried it this game and last, but just get itchy fingers when I read what has been said.

We were the same pack.

As I have previously said.

Also the packs were suicidal, i.e. one of us dies we both die.

But as will said we were both targeted by the other packs.

Mabs

I created my own find out who was bad :p

Tbh I knew Fweddy was dodgy he voted for may saying he had flicked through a couple of pages. I voted for him but no-one else jumped on it.

I am suprised non of you saw my subliminal message in Caps tbh.

i refer you to the middle of page 5, on no basis other than it was you cal :D

not neccesarily
even given zero information (i presume if there is a seer, they are hiding atm?) its impossible to tell. we dont know what roles and how many we have?

14 players
only thing that is 100% sure is:
1= villager
1= wolf

12 others are up in the air

could be 50/50 it could be
almost anything else, so
lets see....

i wonder if we have a doc ? assume we dont.
so we will lose 1 or 2 tonight, or more, depending on no of wolf packs, SK(s)? , special roles ?, etc

everyone is under suspicion
vote with your own deductions, dont bandwagon this early on
if no lynch we lose noone today and 1+ tonight
lynch, we either get a furry, or a "something else"

and now im waffling

so ill stop

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
toht..omnomnom :D

Screw you both :D

I do wonder why me, 'cause i think i would've burned easy the next day.

Though...maybe not...

Ch3tan aye, it's really hard. Harder then mornin' wood :D

Once again I'm not sure who to suspect. I thought Toht must be a wolf after seeing `mongoose was a villager but he was obviously just very bad at picking wolves.

Atleast i PICK them :eek:

Will

/bin/su
Heh, like the village didn't vote, he gives all the blame to you.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
FLMAO @ gohan.

Has he been invaded by the spirit of Jup?

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
Well hes boned anyway, he can't win, but he may well cause a wolf pack to win. If the wolves don't realise there is two in each pack (like I didn't) they'll try to lynch one of the other pack and gohan gets to decide which pack wins :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
if they voted no lynch today, then the wolves wiped each other out gohan would win :)

Mabs

if they got half a brain, burn the "other" wolves and eat him is easier :)

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
bordem in all honesty, probly been the most boring wolf game ive ever played, burn me if you want, ive no clue who the wolfs are, i'll be dead in the morning anyway, waste of a vote but feel free to burn me

heh try all of them gohan!

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
gohan said:
bordem in all honesty, probly been the most boring wolf game ive ever played, burn me if you want, ive no clue who the wolfs are, i'll be dead in the morning anyway, waste of a vote but feel free to burn me

Perhaps if You'd POSTED MORE it would have been less boring!!111 grrr

M

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
lol @ yoni.

I would have saved mongoose except I wasn't online. Convenient.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
How many excuses can one group of people come up with to excuse them from posting!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
gohan still doesn't seem to grasp the situation. 3 packs, 2 wolves a pack, 5 people left. Can he really have not cottoned on by now.....?

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
he has the deciding vote as to which pack wins if he doesnt get lynched himself but he might still think he can't be that unlucky to be up against 4 wolves

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
He can go no lynch, or force a non vote from will by not voting and forcing the wolves to vote each other - or vote him off I suppose.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
but HE SHOULD have known. After you and mabs got killed off the math was simple. Three kills on night one, meant 3 packs.

GAH!

May I point out that yet again the inactive and quiet wolves have won the day, I thought we were going to come down hard on inactivity as a group?

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Firstly hello thought I would be here earlier.

Will you were correct I did talk of pairings, however it was not until after my post I realised the error.. I wanted people to play around Gohans mason idea. I thought that if you had wolves paired maybe villagers would be. At this point there were no clues about number of wolfpacks.

Secondly after the first bout of killings it was obvious there were 3 packs. Even though I wanted to cast doubt. The interesting thing is that each pack knew they were linked.. and the fact there were 3 packs should have indicated to the wolves that to balance the game all packs were linked.

The two seers was a nice twist and once taB had picked up on Gohans comment re Toht it made thr game play easy.

One set of wolves had to die on the fire for the game to be won as I could see no reason other than that or Will would have said game over by then..sorry Uara.

Oh Toht firstly I am a she (i think...) and secondly you played into the wolves hands.

Ch3t you are right concerning inactivity and I wont sign again till i have a stable connectiom... it was frustrating for me too ;p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh Toht firstly I am a she (i think...) and secondly you played into the wolves hands.

Fair enough, i can't remember all four females of FH :D

But no, i actually played into my own hands, just that i assisted the victory of wolves. I never really took any "coercion" into my decisions and thought i'd go for a stubborn approach.

Next time i'll know not to talk that much even if things are quiet :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom