Tonight's big match

M

mank!

Well, it could be the decider tonight of who will win the Premiership this season with Arsenal playing host to Man Utd at Highbury. Personally I have no vested interest in this game, but I shall be rooting for Man Utd. Judging by Man Utd's performance against Newcastle, they're most certainly the in-form side of the two and unless Arsenal step up their game tenfold after Sunday's game they will struggle.

What are your predictions?

C

Clowneh!

its gonna be difficult playing arsenal at home but i want man u to win

S

Shocko

People wanting Man U to win a game? What times we live in...

E

echo

I think Man Utd will win it, but I really really really want Arsenal to slap them about a bit and win the league. And Real to win the Champion's League. That'll show 'em :eek:

S

Sir Frizz

That's what i thought Shocko. No matter what, i despise Man U and Fergie (FUCKING RETIRE). I'd rather Arsenal have the Premiership and let Saints have the FA Cup. :)

A

Ash!

I can never get my head around the whole I hate, depsise, loathe Man Utd because syndrome. Thats of course speaking as a Utd fan. I mean in the 80's Liverpool were winning everything. Pretty jealous of them but could never honestly say I hated them.

D

dysfunction

Originally posted by Shocko
People wanting Man U to win a game? What times we live in...

I know!

How can you bring children into this world with those kinds of people around!

L

Lester

Originally posted by Ash!
I can never get my head around the whole I hate, depsise, loathe Man Utd because syndrome. Thats of course speaking as a Utd fan. I mean in the 80's Liverpool were winning everything. Pretty jealous of them but could never honestly say I hated them.

I think it's Ferguson that makes every non-fan hate them and every fan love them. He constantly fucking whinges when they lose and blames the ref, the weather, the shirts, the grass. He's just a moaning cunt. Of course all the fans agree with him and he sticks up for his players loyally.

A

Ash!

I can see how that would [bollox] endear [/bollox] him to other teams. No different I suppose to all other managers really

S

Shocko

It's not just that. For instance, the fact that most of their fans are just glory supporters plays a key role in the hate. Everytime ManU lose a match, they lose a whole load of their "fans" at the same time :D

It's one of those things that you can't rationalise. If you weren't a ManU fan, then you would understand :)

X

Xtro

Originally posted by mank!
I think I'll pick Man Utd as well Manchester kinda goes with Manics and my nick is Mank, hehe KEKE LOLOLROFL isn't that cool!!!!11111

just joshing with you as you know btw monkey ;)

A

Ash!

Granted that there are a number of corporate fans that go nowadays. As a season ticket holder of some years now it is a myth that OT is full of glory hunters though. Its like any other top flight club in the respect that there is a tendency to have more coporate guests than some years ago. It generates great money for the club.

As for glory hunters that a load of cobblers. When they were relegated in the 70's and were really shite in the 80's we still had the highest attendance year on year.

Tonights game 2-2 draw with Fergie defending Keano being sent off and Whinger not seeing Bergkamp baseball bat the linesman

K

Kempo

hope utd win :)

but dunno if they will, it will be close

M

mank!

Re: Re: Tonight's big match

Originally posted by Xtro
just joshing with you as you know btw monkey ;)

aye right wee man you'll pay for that. :eek:

:D

I still think Man Utd will win, and I want them too! I like Fergie. He's a new age man and doesn't look boring like Arse does.

Although Henry is god.

T

throdgrain

Man Utd are great, Arsenal are a boring load of over priced foreigners.
And thats from a southerner :)

M

mank!

Originally posted by throdgrain
Man Utd are great, Arsenal are a boring load of over priced foreigners.
And thats from a southerner :)

Truth! I'd rather watch homegrown talent at Man Utd than foreigners from Arsenal.

L

leggy

Originally posted by mank!
Truth! I'd rather watch homegrown talent at Man Utd than foreigners from Arsenal.

Premiership footballers are all cunts.

You may think that this is a rash generalisation but infact it is the truth.

M

mank!

Div2 football wins tbh.

Who needs Thierry Henry or Ruud Van Horsenface when you've got Sam Parkin?

T

Tom

Originally posted by leggy
You may think that this is a rash generalisation but infact it is the truth.

Fucking bullshit. Ever met a footballer? I've personally met about 50 of them, including the likes of Beckham and Owen, Neville, etc. They're all top blokes.

I hope Man U win, I've got a fiver riding on the game, but the odds are only 7:4, so I won't win much. Interactive betting with my NTL box is pretty cool though!

M

mank!

Mank's special prediction of l33tness: 1-0 to Man Utd. Ruud van Horseface penalty in 30-45 mins.

I'll do another of my reviews afterwards ;D

S

S-Gray

ooh 1-1..

STIL COULD BW MY RESULT

ahh just heard the crowd in pub next door scream.. checked score on teletext and its 2-2... :p damn Arsenals score slipped thru heh

M

mank!

Originally posted by Ash!
Tonights game 2-2 draw with Fergie defending Keano being sent off and Whinger not seeing Bergkamp baseball bat the linesman

You got the scoreline correct, except Fergie shook hands with the ref ( :eek: ) and Wenger will probably be moaning like a cunt about Campbell's blatant elbow instead.

Bit of a scrappy game, missed Arsenal's first goal because I was on the loo (timing?) but Henry's second was way way offside. Absolutely blatantly obvious, don't know how anyone missed that. Hopefully Man Utd can keep it up and get the championship this year, I think Arsenal have stumbled up when it's come to the crunch and Man Utd have stepped it up. It will probably be decided on whoever slips first, which I predict will be Arsenal!

Man of the match would be difficult, I can't really pick anyone out. Probably Roy Keane who held the position between the back four and midfield well.

L

leggy

Originally posted by Tom[SHOTTEH]
Fucking bullshit.

Take the dick out of your arse.

Anyone who demands a 5 figure sum per week for kicking a ball about is a cunt. end of.

M

mank!

Originally posted by leggy
Anyone who demands a 5 figure sum per week for kicking a ball about is a cunt. end of.

They train 5 days a week, have to control their diets at all times, work fucking hard (physically) - much harder than most of us do for sure - are constantly under pressure to perform, in the public spotlight, and football is quite a skilled game!

Do you actually watch football leggy? No offence meant, just wondered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom