E

Event

Ure a big man subedai, a big, big man! (wrestles playfully) :p

B

Belomar

Aww, this thread went all cuddly wuddly, how sweet! :wub:

E

Event

Next thing inter-realm breeding will be fashionable - Imagine the warped offspring of a firby and an iconnu? o_O

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by Event
Next thing inter-realm breeding will be fashionable - Imagine the warped offspring of a firby and an iconnu? o_O

eeew.. would be a new race called Fishbolgs o_O

D

drummer

Tbh I fail to see how a lil Mr Firbolg down tehre would fit into a midget

:scared:

M

Mirhen Morkir

I think even one of our Noob CBH groups killed that TB PB group the other week in a few seconds flat. We got them Flat footed, and it's amazing how fast they went down with two animists AoE bombing them :p

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by diabien_hib

We have nothing to prove to anyone, weve beat the best many times with our strongest grp (like atrocity, the rr7+ fc grp, BF, TB im sure u remember that night in odin where we whipped your pb grp 5 times with no deaths)

The only times I remember to have lost a battle whit Vigilance is when you make your 2fgs-2.5fgs little zerg at 4 a.m. and you still managed to have 3-4 deaths.

About their attitude:if you get farmed by their 20 slots group and you even say they zerging you get arrased by ppl like Diablen whit "noobs" "stfu you alb" "albs cant commen't about zergs" "albs just sux".

And since Diablen is a Gm of their guild his attitude reflect the guild profile .

And yes in a fair fight they are just free rps for any balanced group in this game.

E

Event

All publicity is good publicity imo.

Dunno what 20 slots u on about - I must have been in bed with a clear conscience tbh.

Who gives a flying fuck anyhow - I am totally convinced u aint that sensitive a peep in real life.

Imho the emotion of outrage must produce an endorphin release in some people and over time becomes an addiction. This addiction has a name - it is called being a twat.

I

Ialkarn

Dunno what 20 slots u on about - I must have been in bed with a clear conscience tbh.

Who gives a flying fuck anyhow - I am totally convinced u aint that sensitive a peep in real life.

Imho the emotion of outrage must produce an endorphin release in some people and over time becomes an addiction. This addiction has a name - it is called being a twat.

Yes publicity is good for ppl which need attention to feel important.

I don't feel outraged at all I just feel free to correct what Diablen said since my guild was named in this thread.

and btw I don't give a fuck you don't give a fuck :)

A

Aybabtu

Rather see Luritrolls or Trollkeens... :D

E

Event

Originally posted by Ialkarn
Yes publicity is good for ppl which need attention to feel important.

I don't feel outraged at all I just feel free to correct what Diablen said since my guild was named in this thread.

and btw I don't give a fuck you don't give a fuck :)

You give enuf of a fuck to in order to type that you dont give a fuck so that i know you dont give a fuck about my personal predisposition to not giving a fuck.

Glad thats clear. ;)

I

Ialkarn

http://users.pandora.be/avenger/sshot314.jpg

That's is what I meant
too bad I play only 1024x768 and you couldnt stay all in my picture.

I said in #CF something about you zerging at 4:00 A.M. and I got called noob and zerger myself by Diablen.
following the formula Albs=zergers,noobs,twats
Hibs=victim of zergs,skilled players,virtuoses

The sad thing it's Diablen pretending FC to be in emain whit 2fgs when them and us weren't enought to do a single FG.

In every realm we have shitty guilds,zerger guilds and twats.

I don't know if Vigilances are twats but Diablen sure is.

E

Event

As far as i was aware we were zerging in odins according to the earlier post. Thats funny coz i cud swear that that picture is emain :p

Also dont see 20 peeps there - ive never denied we sometimes run 2fg in the face of zergs.

Also i dont know what time zone u are in m8 but your ingame clock says 04.51am and I can assure you that I have never played daoc at that time in all the time ive been playing this game.

The bard is me at the front afaik but there is no way i was playing in any zerg or grp at that time.

Funny piccy tho i concede :)

I

Ialkarn

As far as i was aware we were zerging in odins according to the earlier post. Thats funny coz i cud swear that that picture is emain :p

I was talking about you (as guild) zerging and insult albion players (as your GM) I didnt mention Odin.

Also i dont know what time zone u are in m8 but your ingame clock says 04.51am and I can assure you that I have never played daoc at that time in all the time ive been playing this game.

I play from Italy +1:00 GM time

The bard is me at the front afaik but there is no way i was playing in any zerg or grp at that time.

[/B]

The other Vigilances in the pictures aren't themself too I m right?:)

A

angrysquirrel

fuck off you motherfucking noobzor weak armed tosspot donkey licking fucks

i like bw. it makes me feel big.

E

Event

seriously is 2fgs a zerg?

It comes down to this - if u got a problem with a member of Vigilance cant u pm him privately instead of creating a thread entitled "To Vigilance" on BW with the obvious intention of blackening the guilds name publicly and tarring us all with the same brush.

I

Ialkarn

seriously is 2fgs a zerg?

as an alb how can u say this?

yes it is
especially at 4 a.m. when emain is empty.

and I can say it cause I run in 1fg?

or to be an alb make me have no right to talk or give you the right to gang me and insult me?

Your aren't much different than Glottis,you have an exuse to zerg and use it when basically you zerg cause you lack of skills.

S

sorusi

2fgs is an zerg if it faced a gg that go out on 1fg basis :p

E

Event

It comes down to this - if u got a problem with a member of Vigilance cant u pm him privately instead of creating a thread entitled "To Vigilance" on BW with the obvious intention of blackening the guilds name publicly and tarring us all with the same brush.

Ok you didnt create it but you kept it alive. I repeat and await your answer because you can be damned sure you would be pissed off if I dragged your guild thro the mud coz I had a gripe with one person especially if you consider yourself to be a fair minded player in a fantasy game who tries to have a laugh and make cool toons... and maybe, just maybe, ocassionally posts dumbassed comments on BW like many do.

Ill say this one last time - we have run 2fg - we dont do it often - The vast majority of times we run 1fg. Zergilance is unfair tbh. I have no problem with you personally or albs/mids. This is a game and silly whines and digs at each others realm on BW are part of the game imho.

Funny thing is m8 I dont mind dying in rvr - I have no respect or disrespect to any guild on exc - I dont care if I am faced with alb warders or JH coz ill try my best and if it aint good enough then so be it. As long as I keep having a laugh ill keep logging in.

The reason I joined Vigliance is that whether we are pwned or we pwn it doesnt matter because we wont lie down.

T

Thyron

Hmm after looking at that picture, i presume i see saphie, vulcan
and uppergimp. rest i cant put names on..

AND how i know my own guild, firstly at primetime we are lacking people because of christmas stuff.. and secondly i havent seen saphie much lately, nor uppercut.

So seeing those two (and vulcan) and lots of lower rr´s 5 in the morning.. i find that somewhat hard to understand, simply because of the times that people are on.. im not saying it didnt happen, i wasnt there so cant say.. but at 5 am sunday morning ? most ppl should be in their bed burping beer up..
Anyways, we dont zerg when it can be avoided.. what you call zerg and what we call zerg is two different things.. anything over 8 ppl from another realm is a zerg according to alot of albs.. albs moving 30 people together, is standard procedure for albs..

I have my opinion, other people has theirs.. but i have to say the tone in daoc sux lately.. why cant people have a more relaxed attitude..

People should try if they see us 2fg in emain and feel offended somehow, go on irc and ask politely why we run 2fg and ask if theres any chance to split up.. not coming WTF I R IN EMAIN WIW MY eLEEt0r GUILD, CAN YOU PISS OFF AND DIE IRL etc.. stuff like that.. (hint to some mids mostly lol)

Most alb guilds are fine talking with on irc, fc is a good example of this.. can talk calmly with them, give more guys with a attitude like them.. they dont have the u-r-my-mortal-enemy-untill-my-sub-runs-out types..

If we decide to run multiple groups theres usually a reason, lately its been that alb random grp zergs have grown massive.. so random mids starts zerging, therefore forcing rvr guilds to build up numbers.. and you got a ewul circle.. now you´ll prolly think your helping zerg etc. But after hibs get zerged in emain, odins gets totally swamped. and the rvr guilds there get pissed.. hw is usually empty, or some soloers that then comes whining someplace.. Therefore my best bid is, gather a couple of guys more.. run 2fg, and avoid chokepoints in emain.. This is sadly countered by wide cg use.. stealthers report you and you got 5fg down your neck.. Sad but true..

Oh btw to the guilds that call us noobs or other nice stuff like, try understanding that sometimes things dont go your way.. we might get adds we might get stealtheradds, we might get a luckey mezzresists and so on.. This happens the other way around too, but some people deny it and think they are leet. not gonna spend a minute on those people (you know who you are)

All i can say has been said before, and will be said again.

Its a game, if you cant handle it when it gets tough.
Find something else, we dont need people that use 50% of their playtime whining over something on bw or irc or other places.

Most in vigilance dont care about other peoples opinion, neither do i. But posts like these, makes me see how oneside minded some people are..

OK i wrote alot of crap, gonna go sleep now..
So goodnight guys, chill out if you get mad, if you loose atleast loose with respect. Thats what i try to do. (not allways working :p). You never know when you will need your worst
enemys help.

EDIT: Thinking about the psychological stuff in daoc, mainly its males that whine alot.. i think the primary reason is that people has a attachment to their char.. see it as your car, not many men like to be overtaken, by (lets say you live in england) some french guy screaming MERDE ENGLOIS or something out the window. then your car gets a flat tire.. people get territorial when someone steps on their toes, thats whats daoc is all about.. smashing the other guys car as fast as possible as humilitating as possible (thats what most guys want to deep down, am i right ?) Now when you play a car game, its okay to loose maybe 5 times or so.. but play daoc, and everyone have died hundreds of times.. everyone sits and gets that "THATS IT" feeling, and you wanna punch the guy that killed/zerged/added him. Its pure emotions, nothing personal but some make it personal or make some holy crusade to annoy a guy/guys(guilds, people, stereotypes zergers etc). but since we cant punch each other, people take it out here. And apparently it makes alot of people better since some come. "i got farmed in df when i was 20 by a 50 something, unfair" then a min after you get 500 QQ posts.. thats okay, another thing that makes you look stronger. But how often do you see a post here wich says, sorry to everyone we zerged yesterday. we had guildevent where we made gimped grps with gimped chars and brought bbs out in rvr.. or something like that.. this game is all about pride, and having the shiniest car. the goal differs from person to person, some like items some like high rr some like to squash the enemy while they have no chance (hi outlaw xD). and so on, were all people that sit behind our computers to enjoy a electronically produced picture and sound interactive program. nothing less nothing more. Everything besides that, we create ourselves.

dunno if this was random babble to some, but here im sitting in my proffersor chair and thinking. so thought i would write it here, maybe some ppl will get some out of it.. someone will definelty think "lol what a retard, he should stfu and stop zerging 24/7".
we all have opinions, none are wrong and none are right. its your opinion..

A

Asha

I think you're missing the whole point, Diablen tried to boast that your littul guild beat us, when really it was 4am and there were 2fg of you vs 1 fg of us - zerg. Don't lie if you don't wanna get called out for it. Also, I don't know if he was drunk or hungover or what but he was acting like an ass in irc that night.

T

Thyron

and this is when you read the bottom of my post :)

Im not saying anoyne is a angel here, if diabien said something that made someone pissed or angry. they should take it via. pm´s. barrysworld should not be david letterman on text..

I have no idea what so many vigi guys are doing at 5 in the morning, i dunno whats happened.. all i know is i only see one side of the story here.

V

vulcan1

That's is what I meant

Ah I remember that

Wede been running 1 fg all night, at around 3 am there were approx 3/4 fg of Albs in Emain, we got our arses handed to us on a plate with the Amount of Albs at that time Dia yelled in /gu all Vigil online to DL as we were gonna kick back or take a lot of you with us.

It wasnt odins it was emain AND I add Diab switched to playing Symphony the Bard not his Hero as we were Bard shy to run 2 fg hence the lower RRs

Moral of the story: Dont piss Diabien off when hes been drinking o_O & deff dont slag the guild on irc as we as a guild will close ranks and hit back.

I end up face down in the dirt more times than I care to remember steamrollered by god knows how many Albs & adds I suck it up release & go back like the rest of Vigil.

Im sure if your that pissed about this fellla Vigil will accomodate you 8v8 anywhere :)

L

Lunabel

hey im not in that pic
"http://users.pandora.be/avenger/sshot314.jpg"

nerf :(

i was there though :)

L

LordjOX

That's is what I meant

hehe, remember that, got a screenshot 30 secs after or summin, with 2fg albs running thru amg :D
(i'm the rr4 firbolg in the back with the green pet:>)
anyways, that night emain was far from empty- and yes we ran 2fgs but it was damn fun (especially since diab was our drunk driver :)
and in the end we got outnumbered, but still was damn fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom