To Vigilance

S

Subedai-Samil

How can u guys start calling albs n00bs and saying about hib having all skill etc.
i mean, ur gg that runs to odins is usually classified as free rpts yet u still call others n00bs.
and we run pbaoe grps in TB not tank grps so dont call us F8 spammers.

A

angrykid

Originally posted by Subedai-Samil

and we run pbaoe grps in TB not tank grps so dont call us F8 spammers.

So we can call you one-button spammers, then?

;-) j/k

K

Kallio

TB >>>>>> Vigilance

I have huge respect for TB, for Vigilance I have... :puke:

Z

zeelee

dont piss off Vigilance they might come ZERG u then Oo

T

Thyron

funneh, vigilance dont go to odins much.. 90% of the time is in emain..

and correct me if im wrong if your talking about the magmatic, evelina etc. pb grp..

sure i like em, but because of the fact they arent doing fotm merc :)
so fun playing against em..

If your gonna come here and say crap about us, how about taking it to the crypillow instead ?

Thank you very much.

A

ab_fluid

what a pile of shite, talk about bringing ur rep down, this kinda thread hurts the posters guild more than the flamed guild, vigilance are a nice bunch of guys, not the best rvr guild in the world true, but thats nothing to do with you. I could come and make a FAO TB U SUCK thread if i could be arsed, but its just stupid and immature really. Just go play the game

S

silverblast

Originally posted by ab_fluid
what a pile of shite, talk about bringing ur rep down, this kinda thread hurts the posters guild more than the flamed guild, vigilance are a nice bunch of guys, not the best rvr guild in the world true, but thats nothing to do with you. I could come and make a FAO TB U SUCK thread if i could be arsed, but its just stupid and immature really. Just go play the game
omg this post actually made me smile :D.

S

Subedai-Samil

read town the posts till u see the 1 of the vigilance guy actullly call others n00bs.

F

Flimgoblin

I like it when Vigilance come to HW of a monday night :) means that our 16 earth wizards, smite clerics and 2h paladins get something they can fight :)

A

ab_fluid

read town the posts till u see the 1 of the vigilance guy actullly call others n00bs.

so what? let them, you think they look like a dick for it, now you've done exactly the same thing and instead made yourself look like a dick.

G

groal

would just like to say that it wasnt vigilance that called albs n00bs merely one of our members, all guilds have players (good or not) that have opinions that do not go down well with the other realms. it does not mean that the whole guild thinks in this manner. some (i would imagine most tbh) members realise which are the better guilds on the server. i for 1 have alot of respect for many of the players in both mid and alb purely becos i know how f00kin hard i worked just to get rr5 so those who are higher have prolly also worked hard to get there to.
as to the fact we are crap, well we are a new guild (4 months) and it takes time to establish play styles and get used to team work (not that i know bein a shade) but we cant be all bad as our rp's have been fairly consistantly high of late i think.
hope we can all just chill out and kill each other in peace :D
have a good day all

W

Wot-do

Well, just cuz one person makes a comment, doesnt mean whole his guild are standing behind him, prolly personal thoughts.

S

Subedai-Samil

Aye winning is fun but greater fun comes from using skill not just spamming f8 savage style - funny that all the top rp earners and guilds come from hib - for those who havent guessed why yet its called skill honed from being up against it all the time. Removing /assist wouldnt make much difference to a skillful squad tbh.

To be fair many middies are often skillful.

Most albs just arent coz they used to spamming their thumb up the warder in fronts ass while camped at amgE all clamouring for a share of the kills = 25 rpts each - thats why they earn jack in rvr.

the above statement is what pissed me off btw, saying all this stuff when u r just as bad.

B

Belomar

In the immortal words of Ronan Keating: "You say it best when you say nothing at all." :D

In other words, let the Vigilance boi have his fun and ignore it if you don't feel it applies to you.

F

Freppe^^

As he says, read.
And pls omg, DOES IT SO FUCKIN HURT WHEN SOMEONE SAY "NOOB" to u?
Fuckin retard

D

diabien_hib

Usually the vigi grp in odins is just a grp made up of people waiting for a spot in the emain gg tbh.

We may not be the best rvr guild on excalibur, but thats down to not running the same 8 man grp every day like some other rvr guilds do, we take who is lfg at the time. But were all good mates, and have fun whatever happens.

I could get our strongest grp out if you like (our high rrs like nashkraag, myself, popov, vulcan etc), then own us and call us noobs and blah > vigilance etc, but until then we will play with mixed people and just have fun as always :)

We have nothing to prove to anyone, weve beat the best many times with our strongest grp (like atrocity, the rr7+ fc grp, BF, TB im sure u remember that night in odin where we whipped your pb grp 5 times with no deaths) but we aint about playing our strongest grp, we just have fun as mates.

So flame on, it gives us a good chuckle in guild chat every post you make about us :)

B

Belomar

Diabien has improved his attitude, nice to see. :)

E

Event

Aye winning is fun but greater fun comes from using skill not just spamming f8 savage style - funny that all the top rp earners and guilds come from hib - for those who havent guessed why yet its called skill honed from being up against it all the time. Removing /assist wouldnt make much difference to a skillful squad tbh.

To be fair many middies are often skillful.

Most albs just arent coz they used to spamming their thumb up the warder in fronts ass while camped at amgE all clamouring for a share of the kills = 25 rpts each - thats why they earn jack in rvr.

the above statement is what pissed me off btw, saying all this stuff when u r just as bad.

Dont see any mention of the word noob there m8.

tbh i just dont know how u can sit at your pc and get so wound up about a game. That comment is 1 of 1000 comments just like it on BW so why hold it up as a one-off sideswipe at albs. A bit of dumbassed banter between the realms is amusing surely? I have never claimed that all albs are noobs ffs as I get my ass kicked by them every day.

Vigilance dont profess to be anything at all. We just play the game for fun and however we go about this it must be working in some small way as we were top rp earners on exc last week. This wasnt achieved by l33tness or uberzergs but just a desire to get out there and see what happens.

Chill bro we all lub this game or we wudnt keep logging on - just that Vigilance have become the favourite exc whipping boys. tbh i like it coz its better than toiling in obscurity or being ignored :D

S

Subedai-Samil

u think i dont have a grin on my face when i see u have replied?
anyway calling people f8 spammers=noob imo, just hypocritical in a way............
nm ill see u in odins tonight maybe ;)

E

Event

I have never called albs F8 spammers so dunno where u got that idea from m8?

Savages - well ...... :p

Im scottish so being misunderstood is a daily occurence :)

Yeh i hope i do see you - ill be the one spamming lull on u btw

And m8.... if I saw you had killed me Id be the 1st to find it well amusing :D

E

Event

Originally posted by Kallio
TB >>>>>> Vigilance

I have huge respect for TB, for Vigilance I have... :puke:

We dont ask for it
We dont expect it
We dont need it

G

groal

carefull fella's, u gonna start sayin i really love u guys (in a drunk fashion) if u aint carefull :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom