To Vengeance

F

Freppe^^

yeah lude, i think zerg could be fun if u got equal numbers :)
but otherwise its pretty boring :) but its just lame of konah to come here and talk bs bout stuff that aint for real.... so ..|..

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Freppe^^
Konah wtf ur so full of shit.. 2 wardens in a grp ..... LOL LMAO ROFL ETC. cunt...

lemme guess this is an ex-CS player, possibly originating from wireplay yes?

T

Tyka

Originally posted by K0nah
u need an imagination implant tyka :)

Tbh you need lots, learn how to play the game, stop whining, try roaming like the old time FC and actually learn how to enjoy the fun in fights that have same amounts of enemies ;)

Even gol is starting to roam in smaller groups at times, but still i see Konah + FC company camping amg, must be hard to get those rps coming huh ? ;)

F

Freppe^^

lemme guess this is an ex-CS player, possibly originating from wireplay yes?

not really, was just quoting any random fc member, cept lude then ;)

K

K0nah

not really, was just quoting any random fc member, cept lude then ;)

seems u been spending too much time with our PR officers Wildfire and Treniel? :mad:

F

Freppe^^

or perhaps just listening to j0000? xD

NAS ALL xDDDDD

S

Spix

Originally posted by Tyka
Wooo, you have not seen us run around in 1fg? k well only place i ever seen you is camping amg so whats your point? Cant win in emain so you have to drag it to barrysworld i guess...remember someone saying that konah got the unique RA "instawhine", now i understand why ;)

Comes from the one that started the Red Guard must use Radar thread and various other flame threads , Good work Tyka , keep it up! :p

L

lude-fc

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah lude, i think zerg could be fun if u got equal numbers
but otherwise its pretty boring but its just lame of konah to come here and talk bs bout stuff that aint for real.... so ..|..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lol, not konah fault he's in this mood, give him a cigi...he needs some puffs :S

Zergin sux :p and nerf....err....... :D

K

K0nah

Tbh you need lots, learn how to play the game, stop whining, try roaming like the old time FC and actually learn how to enjoy the fun in fights that have same amounts of enemies ;)

Even gol is starting to roam in smaller groups at times, but still i see Konah + FC company camping amg, must be hard to get those rps coming huh ? ;)

"i'm not whining, i'm trying to enlighten u hibs that maybe u being a superior gaming lifeform is not the only reason u win."

which part of that line didnt u understand?

and as for the rest all i can say is: i hope your laughing as much as i am :D

T

Tyka

Originally posted by Spix
Comes from the one that started the Red Guard must use Radar thread and various other flame threads , Good work Tyka , keep it up! :p

Yeah and if you read through that thread you will realise that i dont have a problem with people zerging or others playstyle, but cheating is a whole different thing, but lets not get into that ;)

T

Tyka

"i'm not whining, i'm trying to enlighten u hibs that maybe u being a superior gaming lifeform is not the only reason u win."

Yeah and i was wondering why this have not bothered you before, like when albs were the overpowered realm and you did not see any whine threads from hibbies. Why dont you just play the game and stfu. Ppl have different playstyles, you don't like ours and we dont like yours, big deal, only you whining about it tho.

K

K0nah

only you whining about it tho.

one more time, im not whining. i'm pointing out blatent game imbalances that allow u to perform the way u do. seems u cant accept the fact you were dealt 4 aces and have to write it off as whining, fine go seek counselling or summat its not my problem. go on thinking it just your uber leet skillz that give u tehwin!!1

keep on dreaming :)

T

Tyka

lol konah i dont think anyone is claiming that they got uber skills here, only you trying to tell ppl how much they suck cause, they only succeed by playing a overpowered class=that is classed as whining dumbass.

My point is, we played hib when it was the underdog realm, i wish i had a char in alb just to get rid of your whines, i think you can accomplish same kind of groups as vgn has in hib, in alb, remember we have 20% more spell dmg.

Quit the whining kiddo, and play the game :)

G

Gahldir

one more time, im not whining. i'm pointing out blatent game imbalances that allow u to perform the way u do. seems u cant accept the fact you were dealt 4 aces and have to write it off as whining, fine go seek counselling or summat its not my problem. go on thinking it just your uber leet skillz that give u tehwin!!1

keep on dreaming :)

hum, guess that the deck that was shuffled and dealt out had more then 4 aces.

J

Jiggs

konah stop letting tyka wind you up its not funneh :eek:

just kick his elfboy ass ;)

S

Stallion-

laaaal at the SPAMM DA b-utTTON!

please who thfk can be arsed to read all that ... :]

F

Freppe^^

lol and he is talking to me bout lmao etc, cut the shit, ur teh 2k3 cs playah. PWNED DUDE REALLY PWNED

A

ab_fluid

lol, ur possibly the only alb that is still whining they r underpowered, most others have worked out they can compete on an even field again. (Ask BF they beat us in a cpl of 1fg vs 1fg fights earleir today)

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by alme
About as hard to kill retarded hibs or mids ?

hibs are invincible cause we run in groups consisting of 4x wardens with 8000000000000000000000000000000hp and 4x chanters who use baod constantly so we cant be hit by anything o_0

G

Gahldir

albs?

heh damn that must be hard.

not really if all are as smart as you.

but I can't see anywhere where I have wrote what it was albs.

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by StormriderX
hibs are invincible cause we run in groups consisting of 4x wardens with 8000000000000000000000000000000hp and 4x chanters who use baod constantly so we cant be hit by anything o_0

sums this thread up pretty nice I think ;)

A

Aussie-

vgn.jpg

L

leorin

lol and he is talking to me bout lmao etc, cut the shit, ur teh 2k3 cs playah. PWNED DUDE REALLY PWNED

i remember the days when freppe was a friendly scout in Dark Prophecy , but guess things have changed badly JEJE PWNED xD SUCKS ASS j00 l337 r00x0r u s000x ass we r teh best.

There should be a restriction with faked typos or what its called, was ok at start but turned out like everyone speaks like retards and think its fun, i believe there r better ways to enjoy urself imo.

Just a thought....

Really gotta love some ppls attitude on these boards even tho u (freppe) is kind on IRC :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom