To Vengeance

A

alme

Originally posted by K0nah
cos we dont have instamezz, chanters, group purge, 3s pbt and baod?

oh wait, i think we've been here before... :sleeping:

Im nearly rr8 with bm, rr5 with bard. Ive been in a PB rvr grp to few times for me to remember it. Ive had baod once and thats when i was carrying relic. If lucky i have a warden in rvr grps once a week. 50% of the time we have a drood, that rarely have to use GP. On my bard i rarely use insta mezz cuz it last for 10 sec if ure lucky, which is to short if u aint gonna pb.

Try again ?

A

ab_fluid

u know that the best pbt is 6secs? takes 2 wardens for 3sec, u can get 5sec by combining 2 theurgs with 10s pbt. i'd take bolt range mezz on QC every 30secs that highly resisted low duration insta mezz on 10min timer anyday. GP + Baod both great, you got bof + sos. (think moc ice wiz with bof up) speak to magmatic maybe, he might teach u a bit of how to play.

B

B3rt4old

So you saying if i wanna RvR i cant because there are other albs there??

are you god? if you dont like emain i suggest u go to hads wall m8 no zurgs there =)
have a nice day

A

alme

Originally posted by ab_fluid
u know that the best pbt is 6secs? takes 2 wardens for 3sec, u can get 5sec by combining 2 theurgs with 10s pbt. i'd take bolt range mezz on QC every 30secs that highly resisted low duration insta mezz on 10min timer anyday. GP + Baod both great, you got bof + sos. (think moc ice wiz with bof up) speak to magmatic maybe, he might teach u a bit of how to play.

Nothing to do with how u play ofc, hib is teh OVERPOWERED!!

G

Gahldir

keep on convinsing yourself that this is the reasons you lose.

bard that lives on instamezz = crap, crap, crap. sure death if you get adds etc. wich happens alot.

chanters... don't have to many of them in guild...

GP... lol, not just as fast as it comes up... also you can always root etc. overrated imo.

3sec pbt. good luck with this. ppl rather play an L50 alt then thier L50 warden if there is a arden in the group already.

can't comment on baod, cuz I never had it.

also read almes reply.

anyway, keep on dreaming, sleepyboy

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by B3rt4old
So you saying if i wanna RvR i cant because there are other albs there??

are you god? if you dont like emain i suggest u go to hads wall m8 no zurgs there =)
have a nice day

omfg...:rolleyes:
Maybe u should read the thread before u reply?

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by alme
/me w8ing for 1337 answer from k0nah teh gr8

K0nah is the funneh with his answers :D
But he, he is an alb, dont blam him ;)

A

Aussie-

-a warden has 1800hp buffed, combined with IP and maybe a selfheal/FA thats 4k hp x2 wardens = 8khp combined with 27%abs and 60%spirit (uber air nukes of ~200dmg)
-a theur has 1400hp buffed x 2 = 2800hp combined with 10%abs

l33t nuff alme? ;>

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by Aussie-
-a warden has 1800hp buffed, combined with IP and maybe a selfheal/FA thats 4k hp x2 wardens = 8khp combined with 27%abs and 60%spirit (uber air nukes of ~200dmg)

l33t nuff alme? ;>

here is 25cents, call someone who is intrested in ur formula's :p

K

Kobold

Originally posted by angara-ffs
here is 25cents, call someone who is intrested in ur formula's :p

Give him some cash for a worldwide telephone book aswell, he'll need it :p

A

alme

l33t nuff alme? ;>

Ofc but.. That wont help me since i rarely have a warden, and for sure not 2, in my strong rvr grps. Still im not rr3-

G

Gahldir

l33t nuff alme? ;>

try use FA/self heal while under attack aussie.. :great:

also, every hibgroup contains of bard+druid + 2x warden + 4x chanter :hat:

A

angara-ffs

This thread was about zerging albs aight?
Nothing to do with how much HP someone has.

Aussie done it again :p

A

alme

Originally posted by Gahldir
try use FA/self heal while under attack aussie.. :great:

also, every hibgroup contains of bard+druid + 2x warden + 4x chanter :hat:

:clap:

A

Aussie-

it wasnt me who started talking about 2 wardens and 2 theurs fyi
btw sucky comeback j00 all!XDD

A

alme

Twas good imo ;<

E

elerand

l33t nuff alme? ;>

Depends on the warden ofc doesn't it? FA is useless in combat btw so you better discount it in the majority of situations!

60% spirit resists???
Assuming a capped celt with 29% spirit it's likely to be 29+24 at best, not seen that many wardens with SC suits tho, maybe cos we suck too much :D You counted on a lot of warden RA's there, strange you included none for theurge innit :)
Chain stunning pets anyone? That's a warden with no PBT for grp in that case.

Oh and you hit for 40-50 dmg per swing if you have specced around 25 in blades, uber :rolleyes:

A

angara-ffs

:kiss2:

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by elerand
Oh and you hit for 40-50 dmg per swing if you have specced around 25 in blades, uber :rolleyes:

oh grats, and now wardens are melee chars :ROFLMAO:

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by old.LandShark
oh grats, and now wardens are melee chars :ROFLMAO:

i think u missed the point he tried to make :rolleyes:

A

Aussie-

oh oh VGN topic i gotto go search my new piccie!

K

K0nah

u know that the best pbt is 6secs? takes 2 wardens for 3sec

yes actually i did know because 3s pbt is what vgn never leave DL without, i'm surprised u didnt know tho, since ur in vgn.. oh well..

Originally posted by ab_fluid u can get 5sec by combining 2 theurgs with 10s pbt.[/B]

no shit?! gee thanks for the tip man!

its still running on a cloth wearing avalonian. oh and btw yours is running 60% faster. 3s blocks most weapons every swing, 5s blocks umm... once every other swing if u lucky. but yeah u right ofc u got no advantage whatsoever.............

i'd take bolt range mezz on QC every 30secs that highly resisted low duration insta mezz on 10min timer anyday.

the new mezz is good true, but lets say, just for instance... imagine that the bard is closer than bolt range already? click=mezz vs click>click>cast=mezz? who wins i wonder? duration is irrellevant when ur chanters charge in and break the mezz 3 nanoseconds later anyway, is it not? i'm sure ur familiar with this tactic, since u use it every night to reach ur rr8/9/10 farming rr2 albs.

Originally posted by ab_fluid GP + Baod both great, you got bof + sos. (think moc ice wiz with bof up) speak to magmatic maybe, he might teach u a bit of how to play.[/B]

surely u just hit baod and stand back and laugh at the silly alb gimped wiz? no? if not maybe u need to learn how to play? free tip there.

A

angara-ffs

yes actually i did know because 3s pbt is what vgn never leave DL without, i'm surprised u didnt know tho, since ur in vgn.. oh well..

nm :rolleyes:

A

ab_fluid

bit ott aussie, ur going off my SC suit or smth :p not all wardens got the top buffs, capped resists on armour, aom 2 and celt which comes to 61% spirit all together :)
(p.s i love theurg nukes). and where the hell is konah, still waiting for his leet reply :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom