To Vengeance

A

ab_fluid

and i cba to quote a single word of it. You obviously know VGN > me considering the only 2 really active wardens we got are me and sheph...

T

Tyka

LOL Konah been whining on these boards since day #1, konah how long time did it take for you to get rr5? Does it matter in what kinds of groups ppl play the game as long as the numbers are even? and no we usually dont pbaoe the first thing we do, we debuff/assist/single target nuke ppl, having mage heavy groups wich are very fragile thats why we have always have 1 warden in each group, havent played with 2 wardens in a good time btw.

Btw konah i wonder why you did not whine when albs were the overpowered realm, now that things are a bit more even, you open your big mouth and cry like a baby, learn how to play the game, because each time we met you 1fg vs 1fg or 2fgs ~, we've beat your ass fair and square.

J

Jiggs

tyka quick RUN FOR TEH PBAOE CAGE some1 is hitting u!!!!!!

T

Tyka

pbaoe cage lol thats a new one ;)

Btw recently i seen alot of good pbaoers in alb, same shit, just that you guys cant manage to setup balanced groups.

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Tyka
LOL Konah been whining on these boards since day #1, konah how long time did it take for you to get rr5? Does it matter in what kinds of groups ppl play the game as long as the numbers are even? and no we usually dont pbaoe the first thing we do, we debuff/assist/single target nuke ppl, having mage heavy groups wich are very fragile thats why we have always have 1 warden in each group, havent played with 2 wardens in a good time btw.

Btw konah i wonder why you did not whine when albs were the overpowered realm, now that things are a bit more even, you open your big mouth and cry like a baby, learn how to play the game, because each time we met you 1fg vs 1fg or 2fgs ~, we've beat your ass fair and square.

i'm not whining, i'm trying to enlighten u hibs that maybe u being a superior gaming lifeform is not the only reason u win.

rr5? umm alot longer than it takes a hib or mid.

not had 2 wardens for a long while? hmm strange then that when we meet my 3s swinging sword hits pbt time after time after time then isnt it? all of a sudden that caster heavy "fragile" grp isnt quite so fragile...

alb was the overpowered realm?? which century was that? lol

each and every time? no not quite, but i agree your the toughest guild in hib atm by a long way, the new LA is a joke. bring back wuren, eleas, miss and popov :(

fact is the reason your the toughest is because u know the strengths of your overpowered chars and exploit them ruthlessly, much like the old LA u copied did. a little skill helps ofc. just for once tho try coming emain in less than a perfect grp, u know just cos u wanna rvr, for fun, not cos "WE MUST OWN! IF WE CANT OWN WE DONT GO EMAIN!" or "TYKA'S BEING NUKED BAoD NOW!! GODDAMIT NOOWWWWW!!!1" ;)

have a nice day :m00:

T

Tyka

Overpowered realm, i remember i started in hib because it was the underdog, i liked striking from below when everyone had counted us out, + back then you had the numbers.

I dont know about if we copied LA, but 90% of the old time players who were good, learned how to play the game effectively in VGN, but their playstyle was much more tank heavy than ours.

And no Konah, i dont care about how much we win or how much we loose, i just want fair fights and usually when albs outnumber us, we cant do the same, we have to get a small core of very balanced and high rr players to beat that, sometimes it does not work very good as you might know.

Tbh i could say the same about FC in the old times when sorusi + veeshan played there, less whine more game play, times change but whining about how some players play the game is a sign of how you getting bored of the game, we always give you a fair fight, there never happens that you guys have to log or do some pve because you cant match our numbers in emain, wich happens alot to most hibbies.

T

Tyka

Btw konah i come to emain solo or with a bard alot, usually die very fast. Perfect balanced groups is our aim, but that does not work out always.

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by K0nah

rr5? umm alot longer than it takes a hib or mid.

alb was the overpowered realm?? which century was that? lol

your memorie sure is short.

G

Gahldir

"WE MUST OWN! IF WE CANT OWN WE DONT GO EMAIN!" or "<insert random FC-d00d here> BEING HIT BoF NOW!! GODDAMIT NOOWWWWW!!!1" ;)
[/B]

edit: yes, I know BoF is meele, Konah..

G

Gahldir

besides, a VGN-falang left VGN and created LA. wuren, miss and eleas was 3 of those who where the first ones in LA and they all came from VGN. Popov joined LA pretty late and he was CBH before that.

T

Trinilim

not even worth posting on this thread tbh, it's just kicking a long-dead horse.

all realms zerg.

everyone

yes

even hib

all go through phases of nonstop zerging

everyone

yes

even hib

These phases stop after a week or so usually

...well... Zergard hasn't.. but that's besides the point :)

K

K0nah

perhaps, but vgn was a "whooooo?" before LA showed u the way.

T

Tyka

well i guess when FC will learn how BF, HB etc effectively play in 1fg vs 1fg and sometimes actually manage to beat us.

Shocking huh, Konah? :lol:

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Gahldir"WE MUST OWN! IF WE CANT OWN WE DONT GO EMAIN!"

we go rvr whenever we have enuf ppl to make a grp

the ppl who have met us when we have been able to field a properly balanced grp can probably vouch for the difference it makes, the 27mids we killed with 1fg at mmg recently springs to mind, great fight :)

Originally posted by Gahldir"<insert random FC-d00d here> BEING NUKED BoF NOW!! GODDAMIT NOOWWWWW!!!1"

in your haste to flame u forgot BoF is a melee RA? or u just trying make us look thick by making yourself look thick? odd tactic :rolleyes:

K

K0nah

Shocking huh, Konah? :lol:

no whats shocking is actually meeting 1fg of vgn, i think i can recount 1 maybe 2 times, one of which we won, maybe u weren't there, cos the grp only had one warden? ;)

G

Gahldir

we go rvr whenever we have enuf ppl to make a grp

the ppl who have met us when we have been able to field a properly balanced grp can probably vouch for the difference it makes, the 27mids we killed with 1fg at mmg recently springs to mind, great fight :)

in your haste to flame u forgot BoF is a melee RA? or u just trying make us look thick by making yourself look thick? odd tactic :rolleyes:

I guess so does VGN..

Well, IG have also killed ~4FGs more then once...

forgot to edit.

T

Tyka

Wooo, you have not seen us run around in 1fg? k well only place i ever seen you is camping amg so whats your point? Cant win in emain so you have to drag it to barrysworld i guess...remember someone saying that konah got the unique RA "instawhine", now i understand why ;)

F

Freppe^^

no whats shocking is actually meeting 1fg of vgn, i think i can recount 1 maybe 2 times, one of which we won, maybe u weren't there, cos the grp only had one warden? ;)

Konah wtf ur so full of shit.. 2 wardens in a grp ..... LOL LMAO ROFL ETC. cunt... do u know how hard it is to get a warden...
its just as hard to look at ur own a-hole as gettin a warden imo..
so ur 2 warden bs, stfu, i think its j00 that just misses alot, gimp etc.

L

lude-fc

Lol the news link :D :D :D :D :D :D

There wll always be zergs.....no poin in arguing ;)

K

K0nah

Wooo, you have not seen us run around in 1fg? k well only place i ever seen you is camping amg so whats your point? Cant win in emain so you have to drag it to barrysworld i guess...remember someone saying that konah got the unique RA "instawhine", now i understand why ;)

u need an imagination implant tyka :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom