To the people in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
Now you know how 99% of the FH community feel everytime you post something.
I really feel offended man. I MEEN RLY FEEL IT. FUCKOFF NOOB

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Libertine said:
Would your government let a party run for office that would demolish your right to vote? make it so they could never be taken out of power and could do whatever they liked include kill you if they wanted?

No they wouldn't, nor would most countries, its called being sensible.

Sure you can. but the odds of winning are rather low tbh becuz the majority doesnt want it. Thats the magic of democracy.

tierk

Part of the furniture
My cousin was taking her daughters to school this morning and was in Edgeware Road station when the blast happened. These actions will do nothing for anyones cause but the extremists out there and tbh quite honest the time i spent calling around this morining to try to find out they were ok has been one of the worst moments of my life.
I dont think anyone posting here is pro terrorism as a lot of people are implying about some posters, try to read what people are posting, however, having said that i think that some posters have been totatly insensitive, the blood of the innocents hasnt even dried yet please try to keep your thoughts to yourself for a brief period to at least let people come to terms with what has happened today.
I am pretty sure that most people realise that this attack has been on the table since the PM decided to join the debacle that is today called Iraq along with the USA but to come here and start spouting shit so soon is a tad stupid and mighty insensitive.

Just my two pence worth.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Ronso said:
I had another post ready but punishment is right -

Libertine ..check ure pms . I strayed off topic and Im sorry -

Really? above you said you want to goto northern Ireland and not get kicked in like your cousin for being catholic? that isnt the english, thats religion. My father is from glasgow where there is a huge catholic and protestant community. He wasn't allowed to sign for Celtic boys football team because his family are protestants and all rangers fans. Yet he doesn't blame the english, he blames religion which is why i have never been christened, he wanted me to have the choice.

Don't try to blame the english for your cousins unfortunate attack because of her religion, its like me blaming my best friend at university for today because he is Aisan. Retard, you have issues and i guess blaming the English is an easy way to vent them.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Mastade said:
Sure you can. but the odds of winning are rather low tbh becuz the majority doesnt want it. Thats the magic of democracy.

I can assure you that party wouldn't be allowed to run in your country, the magic tools of democracy would find a way for that party not to stand.

Marc

FH is my second home
Z^^ said:

Oh no. I got called a noob. Had worse insults off 2 year old kids who can barely speak yet.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Libertine said:
I can assure you that party wouldn't be allowed to run in your country, the magic tools of democracy would find a way for that party not to stand.

Then you have no clue about democracy.

Kelan

Fledgling Freddie
Sickened by todays events in London,saddened and appalled at some of the comments from some people here,you really should be ashamed of yourselves.

For the love of what ever faith you belive in, pray for those who were killed today and for their familys and friends.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Libertine said:
because he is Aisan. Retard, you have issues

Shame you didnt read ure pms earlier - u could have edited that fakker :p

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Mastade said:
Then you have no clue about democracy.

Of course i do, but there is no way a western country would let a party that would abolish democracy and destroy your vote run for government, they wouldn't be allowed, the government would stop them. This is what happened in Iraq, and it was right.

Even with democracy there has to be some restrictions and a party wanting to abolish it is one.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Ronso said:
Shame you didnt read ure pms earlier - u could have edited that fakker :p

Yeah by the time i had replied to your pm it was too late, anyhows pm said it all :)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Libertine said:
Of course i do, but there is no way a western country would let a party that would abolish democracy and destroy your vote run for government, they wouldn't be allowed, the government would stop them. This is what happened in Iraq, and it was right.

Even with democracy there has to be some restrictions and a party wanting to abolish it is one.

You can do that in Denmark. if they got a nice election and had a majority to run for government, you could change the constitution to whatever you want. it would have to put out to the ppl so they could vote for it.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Mastade said:
You can do that in Denmark. if they got a nice election and had a majority to run for government, you could change the constitution to whatever you want. it would have to put out to the ppl so they could vote for it.

I very very much doubt your government and other officials would let any party who's aim was to rid the country of democracy run for governemnt, they would find 'some way' to make it so they couldn't run for office, im pretty sure of that. But because of our democracy we will never know because such parties won't ever form. That along with the possibility of the dictatorship parties forcing people to vote for them through violence.

Im sure you wouldn't be happy if someone came round to your house and said vote for us or we kill you and your family. This is something the iraqi people have escaped due to that party being eliminated from the elections.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Libertine said:
I very very much doubt your government and other officials would let any party who's aim was to rid the country of democracy run for governemnt, they would find 'some way' to make it so they couldn't run for office, im pretty sure of that. But because of our democracy we will never know because such parties won't ever form. That along with the possibility of the dictatorship parties forcing people to vote for them through violence.

Im sure you wouldn't be happy if someone came round to your house and said vote for us or we kill you and your family. This is something the iraqi people have escaped due to that party being eliminated from the elections.

Im not saying it would happend, im just telling you how democracy works and that it in theory could happend.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Mastade said:
Im not saying it would happended, im just telling you how democracy works.

I know how democracy works, everyone is entitled to a vote, freedom etc, but at times there are something's you have to do to protect democracy, that i believe is one of them. Im sure in 10 years those parties are able to run for office, but atm with the Iraqi people so vunerable and democracy new a party wanting to do the same as the last dictator shouldn't be allowed to run. Simply because it destroys everything done to free the people as well as the possability of them being forced back into a dictatorship due to intimmidation and violence.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Libertine said:
I know how democracy works, everyone is entitled to a vote, freedom etc, but at times there are something's you have to do to protect democracy, that i believe is one of them. Im sure in 10 years those parties are able to run for office, but atm with the Iraqi people so vunerable and democracy new a party wanting to do the same as the last dictator shouldn't be allowed to run. Simply because it destroys everything done to free the people as well as the possability of them being forced back into a dictatorship due to intimmidation and violence.

Well if you ban a political party becuz you dont like their views. Its not democracy fyi. And besides, such a political party would only get so far if the ppl wanted it. magic of democracy bla bla etc.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Mastade said:
such a political party would only get so far if the ppl wanted it. magic of democracy bla bla etc.

Or the people were intimmidated into it by militants and locals co-operating with the militants? hence it wouldn't be a democratic vote, it would be a forced one. This i guess is one of the main reasons why they were banned and rightly so.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Libertine said:
Or the people were intimmidated into it by militants and locals co-operating with the militants? hence it wouldn't be a democratic vote, it would be a forced one. This i guess is one of the main reasons why they were banned and rightly so.

No it wouldnt work in a militant tyrany. but we were talking about a western country?

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Mastade said:
No it wouldnt work in a militant tyrany. but we were talking about a western country?

I was talking about iraq :) the fact that if the dictatorship group was allowed to run for government it wouldn't be a decocratic vote as there would be alot of intimmidation and violence involved.

PhiCa

Fledgling Freddie
Idea about the thread were to give my sympathies to all UK players of the daoc community...

I think it's sad to see how this is turned into a Flaming of each other about politics, relegion and shit... :(
Imo this is neither the place or the time to discuss that kinda things.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Hellooooo...?! DAoC forums? This type of pathetic flaming shit happens all the time! You could make a thread saying how sorry you are for some player who watched his entire family get eaten by turtles and within two or three posts it would descend into a flame war. :rolleyes:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Z^^ said:
No, Zorena, you fuck off, no one ever cared about what you thought.

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
So, this is the first attack against england of the "muslims/terrorist/alquaida/whatever".

The english on the otherhand came to the arabworld thousand years ago. Since then they have murdered and massacerd with every weapon you can think of, from sword to bombers. And still they have kill arabs in the arabworld and the excuses used have been as many as tiresome. You have to rub your eyes to belive that they have stomach to be in iraq AGAIN! The arabs can probably hardly belive it, "whats up with these guys? can we get rid of them from our country or not?"

Today, after about thousand years they retalliate for the first time and what happens. A few hundred dead?

To me it looks like the arabs has been quite good at holding it back with revenge towards UK. So excuse me if i dont think it strange that they deliver some payback.

......whats done is done and we have all forgotten past mistakes tbh

and if u wanted to say that most countries would be bombing britain right now but what are they doing ?? THEY ARE OUR ALLIES

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
what if they havnt forgotten the past?

and world has allways been war and shit, just that we are less used to it, because we right now live in a non warzone.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
No, Zorena, you fuck off, no one ever cared about what you thought.
can't you make a shitty zerg movie with shadowlords or your mid grp again imo
and if you actually read what i've said witch was

"why do we always have a topic about this shit or the events that have nothign to do with rvr on the rvr boards? personaly sure its sad an all but cba to read your comments put it off-topic"

didn't meen this perticular incident but the tzunami catastropy and 9.11 witch have nothing to do with thise boards?

ofc im sad for all of those ppl that died in london etc

Olorin

Fledgling Freddie
Fuck me there are some retards playing this game. Cant you people just pass on commiserations like the orignal thread starter intended instead of turning it into the mr wanker and mr bigger wanker show? :twak:

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
I think we all can agree on this conclusion: roleplayers should not be discussing political, historical and moral questions - it's simply not your thing! Stick to the games meits!

Very sorry to hear about London, horrible.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
its quite a puzzle, here is a thread that is (was) in the RVR forum, they click on it, but whats this, no chance to increase E-peen, nobody to call a role player....But what to do, must offer opinion! Lets insult the poor people caught up in it! Children should be seen and not heard, if you do not have anything decent to say in this thread please fuck off to some other thread.

37 dead now :(

Marc

FH is my second home
Z^^ said:
and if you actually read what i've said witch was

"why do we always have a topic about this shit or the events that have nothign to do with rvr on the rvr boards? personaly sure its sad an all but cba to read your comments put it off-topic"

didn't meen this perticular incident but the tzunami catastropy and 9.11 witch have nothing to do with thise boards?

No one forced you to click on the post that was in your precious RvR section did they. The more I read of your drivel, the more im convinced you were dropped on your head at birth.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Z^^ said:
Haha, I don't know why you bother, why would I care what you think? Don't try to move over the discussion to in-game matters (of which I have plenty of self-confidence, I might add), that's hardly what's at discussion here.
Z^^ said:
Ahh, now that wasn't too hard, now was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom