To the people in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Libertine said:
You do know that anyone that said Saddam shouldn't be president was beheaded and their head put on a spike in the town centre for all to see don't you?

And you do know that any political parties that tried to stand up against Saddam were killed by his special guard...

Why help people and then allow them to be condemed to the same fate by allowing another dictator in?

This of course was all while he was having fun killing 5000 innocent people with some of the worst biological weapons available to humans then putting all the corpses in a mass grave.

Your ability to view your thoughts here is something the Iraqies didn't have under Saddam. When you go buy a can of pop from the shop, thats freedom, when you watched TV then changed station, that is freedom. Being killed because you don't like your president isn't freedom.

Be grateful

You just pointed out why the iraqi ppl shouldnt vote for such a political party?, so what is the point?, if the iraqis wanted a fucked up leader, they should have it. The point of democracy is to have the ppl decide the faith of the country, not some military force, be it the US military or not.

Glorien

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Turn it around, how would you react if your country got invaded and bombed by several countries based on lies? - im not justifying terrorism, but that is why they are pretty pissed.

Complete generalisation but that aside, I'd imagine I would be happy to be liberated from a dictator that would kill anyone he thought of as a "traitor."

And, yes of course they have a 'right' to be pissed because they have, in some ways, been totally screwed by the western world. But, what im trying to say is that the United Kingdom and the United States aren't enitrely responsible. Im afriad Europe, and the world, is going to have to find some different scape goats.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Punishment said:
The coalition NEVER set out to kill innocents and alot was spent on <smart> bombs and the like to cut down on casualties , the terrorists today went out of their way to kill people like u and me with no warning and no remorse . Im not just beating out popular opinion and phrases that are seen as the norm from a capitalist country .... im talking sense , i wish i was liberated like u and brave enough to talk utter bollocks in the name statistics
im not pro saddam, pro terrorism, pro america, pro EU, pro anything... Im against the iraq war for the purpose US is trying to hide, the oil... i give up on you people you assume too much

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Ronso said:
I lost many - and I mean Many Irish relatives to the english that all stemed from England sticking their nose in other peoples business ..grandfather / great grand father -

They shouldn't join the IRA then, we have lived with 30 years of the Irish bombing us, english people have died also.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Marc said:
Oh but when the shit hits the fan its always the usa/uk that pull the rest of the world out of the shit isnt it.
it is?

as someone said before, isnt this abit offtopic, i dont see any realm rank grats or whine in this post.

Marc

FH is my second home
Ronso said:
Im trying to post very carefully here ..its a fragile thread ..and we are on an english forum -

Im trying to make up my mind here -- this could get very political and dangerous very fast but Im Irish ...and although the thought of innocent loss of life grieves me - Im finding it very hard to drag myself from the thoughts of how England as a country doesnt deserve the RETALIATION OF A PEOPLE for what they have in the past and even in the present for what they have put people thru .

I lost many - and I mean Many Irish relatives to the english that all stemed from England sticking their nose in other peoples business ..grandfather / great grand father -

The last time the english football supporters cause fights in our stadiums - one of my friends was left paralized while the other blind in one eye -

Im sorry to all the famlies and to my friends on FH who are prolly offended by what Im saying ..Im trying hard to feel to for you but its hard to forgive and its hard to forget -

I wish I could explain it more - normally I dont mind flame wars because its immature and tbh Im good at it ..but this is emotional for a large amount of people regardless what their opinions are and I hope that will be respected . :(

And manchester and warrington werent bombed by the irish? k mate

Basically, fuck the people who died today, they deserved it?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Libertine said:
They shouldn't join the IRA then, we have lived with 30 years of the Irish bombing us, english people have died also.

THEY DIDNT JOIN THE IRA ..there are other people that want their FUCKING COUNTRY BACK other than the IRA ..

and no offense - but 10 points in the eurovision from england to Ireland doesnt cut it -

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Mastade said:
You just pointed out why the iraqi ppl shouldnt vote for such a political party?, so what is the point?, if the iraqis wanted a fucked up leader, they should have it. The point of democracy is to have the ppl decide the faith of the country, not some military force, be it the US military or not.

Simply because many many people were terrified that Saddam would be back, and they still are to this day because he is all they knew. If a party rose that resembled Saddams dictatorship it would be very easy for the insurgents to terrorize the iraqi people into voting for them. Leaving the iraqi people in the exact same position, banning a party that resembled the old government was the right thing to do. It removed the possibility of people being forced to vote for such a party.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
And manchester and warrington werent bombed by the irish? k mate

Basically, fuck the people who died today, they deserved it?

I knew there would be at least one completely IM GONNA TAKE THIS THE BAD WAY poster who doesnt consider any feelings on either side -

believe me ..if i thought they ( the people ) not the country deserved it - I would post exactly that . dont make my sentences for me ..what I posted is what I meant .

and the english havent lost a 10th of what theyve killed ..FACT

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Ronso said:
THEY DIDNT JOIN THE IRA ..there are other people that want their FUCKING COUNTRY BACK other than the IRA ..

and no offense - but 10 points in the eurovision from england to Ireland doesnt cut it -

From your response and the fact you lost several family members its obvious these people were part of some military organisation. I have many Irish friends and funnily enough none of them would ever say what you have said and none of them seem to be worried about dying to the English either.

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
im insulted to think people are trying to justify the bombing and slaugher of innocent people, wars that happened thousands of years ago have f**king jack shit to do with the events that happened today and the iraq war. If every conflict had to be refought in modern times then why dont we go rampaging thru skandinavia raping and pillaging women and children, why dont we storm thru mongolia and torch everything we come across, why dont we invade spain and maybe bomb rome.

tbh i really cant believe how stupid some people are, ppl like Al Qaeda are bombing western countries because they feel it has been supressing their once thriving civilisation for centuries, afghanistan and iraq are a convinience for them and their fundamentalist 'jihad' attitude. What alot of them fail to see the freedom that we try to restore to such nations (yes maybe some of the reasons may have been tainted surrounded iraq, but a nation was freed of a dictatorship and truely evil regime which undermined every aspect of human rights). If the US and UK (and what people seem to be forgetting, australia, italy, spain, russia etc.) pulled out of iraq, or even didnt enter in the first place how many more iraqis would still be suffering at the hands of an evil dictator hell bent on slaughtering his own people because of his lust for power.

my thoughts are with the family and friends of those effected by this atrocity

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Libertine said:
Simply because many many people were terrified that Saddam would be back, and they still are to this day because he is all they knew. If a party rose that resembled Saddams dictatorship it would be very easy for the insurgents to terrorize the iraqi people into voting for them. Leaving the iraqi people in the exact same position, banning a party that resembled the old government was the right thing to do. It removed the possibility of people being forced to vote for such a party.

How would they be forced to vote for such a party with americans crawling around all over?

Marc

FH is my second home
Ronso said:
believe me ..if i thought they ( the people ) not the country deserved it - I would post exactly that . dont make my sentences for me ..what I posted is what I meant .

Ronso said:
Im trying hard to feel to for you but its hard to forgive and its hard to forget -

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
why do we always have a topic about this shit or the events that have nothign to do with rvr on the rvr boards? personaly sure its sad an all but cba to read your comments put it off-topic

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
How would they be forced to vote for such a party with americans crawling around all over?

because the large numbers of extremists in iraq bombed some of the polling stations to undermine their peoples right to democracy. regardless 70% + of the nation still went out to vote because they WANT freedom and they WANTED the coalltion to free them from saddams regime, doesnt that tell u something ?

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Mastade said:

If the Americans were crawling all over they would know where all the insurgents are, but they don't. Iraq is a large place and the locals can be easily intimmidated by their own people and lets be fair, it wouldn't be hard, the only way to rule this out is to not allow a party that shared the views of Saddam to run for office.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Libertine said:
From your response and the fact you lost several family members its obvious these people were part of some military organisation. I have many Irish friends and funnily enough none of them would ever say what you have said and none of them seem to be worried about dying to the English either.

Im far from worried about dying to the english - did I say I was ? Yes they were part of a military organisation ..one of them was just the Irish army ..the other a group trying to get the english out of dublin castle -however ..they would not in a 1000 years bomb innocent people ...and they died on Irish soil ..NOT on english soil - Defending what was theirs ..

Marc

FH is my second home
Z^^ said:
but cba to read your comments put it off-topic

Now you know how 99% of the FH community feel everytime you post something.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Ronso said:
Yes they were part of a military organisation

There we have it, i don't need to say any more, and let me guess, you think the IRA are a bunch of nice people freeing the people....

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Libertine said:
There we have it, i don't need to say any more, and let me guess, you think the IRA are a bunch of nice people freeing the people....
thats what you think of us and uk, difference is that they are a country and think they can do anything they like, without permission from FN

Marc

FH is my second home
Huntingtons said:
thats what you think of us and uk, difference is that they are a country and think they can do anything they like, without permission from FN

yeah cos the IRA always ask if they can bomb the uk first

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Huntingtons said:

us and uk? i am from the Uk just maybe by the tone of my posts?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Libertine said:
Libertine I dont know what kinda of spasticated lvl youre trying to get at ..but when u suffer tyrany for a couple of hundred years you might appreicate the situation a bit more .

I hate the IRA ..they dont stand for freedom ..they dont stand for the innocent ..they say they care about Ireland but their main agenda is kill the english period .

I support walking up into the northern parts of Ireland and not finding my cousin had the shit kicked out of her for being catholic .. that was 2 months ago .

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Kerith said:
because the large numbers of extremists in iraq bombed some of the polling stations to undermine their peoples right to democracy. regardless 70% + of the nation still went out to vote because they WANT freedom and they WANTED the coalltion to free them from saddams regime, doesnt that tell u something ?

Yeh alot voted, but could they vote for all parties?, can you call it democracy then?, no.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Ronso said:
I support walking up into the northern parts of Ireland and not finding my cousin had the shit kicked out of her for being catholic .. that was 2 months ago .

I didn't realize the English were against catholics.......oh shit my Gf and her family are catholics, better get my fighting hat on eh......don't be so fuckin pathetic. Thats religion not the English.

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Yeh alot voted, but could they vote for all parties?, can you call it democracy then?, no.

well yes they could, demonstrated by the fact the person that the the coallition wanted in power came in 3rd or somethin

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Mastade said:

Would your government let a party run for office that would demolish your right to vote? make it so they could never be taken out of power and could do whatever they liked include kill you if they wanted?

No they wouldn't, nor would most countries, its called being sensible.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
About time this post was respected for what it was and closed ... 33 souls lost today and afew more hanging by a thread ,guilty of only going to work

Lets not use this post to our own agenda ... and say a prayer <to whoever u believe in> for the innocents :<

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Libertine said:
I didn't realize the English were against catholics.......oh shit my Gf and her family are catholics, better get my fighting hat on eh......don't be so fuckin pathetic. Thats religion not the English.

I had another post ready but punishment is right -

Libertine ..check ure pms . I strayed off topic and Im sorry -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom