To the best shadowblade on Excalibur;

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
[RR]Cyclodia said:
Lol go watch lord of the rings nub.

Shar can get 250 quick cap they got the same weaponskill and alot more hp i wanna c an elf get 1978hp only with con 2 ROFL.

And that nobody has a dwarf? Cause 99% of the people are retards.
and the FIRST SHAR RANGER ON EXCALIBUR is such a bright one :x

Indrid

Fledgling Freddie
hmm.. after readiong through all this, i think this was a gratz post,and not a whine post?

tbh, i cant remember.. not sur eif im on the right post.. but if i am, then Gratz Ztyx!

if not, then... hmm i must be dumb or something..

nurf post spam imo! hf.. Gratz

Thaadi_

Fledgling Freddie
[RR]Cyclodia said:
For the best DOUBLEFROST4TEHWIN SPAMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He found the old pre 1.62 power back of the style.

comes from the ns that only can win with ap3 up?

Reloaded

Banned
SethNaket said:
hello, i dont know anything about this game so im just talking bullsh*t on these forums to be uber and all, but don't tell anyone.

ah thought so,

:twak:

Reloaded

Banned
Squalion said:
lol, idiot, u have an odd number of *'s in ur post.

wont turn this into an even bigger bitch thread so bye bye.

if u wanna bitch at me, make a new thread

p.s cyc i can get almost 2000HP with no aug con, point? :p

should i be impressed now?, elf was the worst ranger race before ToA came, and stil is, but keep telling yourself you rule etc, but it wont help u in rvr :m00:

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, Ztyx is just as clueless about playing a char as Cyclodia.
He has yet to solo...
And Cyclodia, stop trying to be funny by talking Dutch, I hope the Mods ban you for that.
Regards, Glottis :m00:

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Glottis said:
Lol, Ztyx is just as clueless about playing a char as Cyclodia.
He has yet to solo...
And Cyclodia, stop trying to be funny by talking Dutch, I hope the Mods ban you for that.
Regards, Glottis :m00:

he has already been banned once afaik

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
To Cyclojden; You rolled a sb on Pryd pre 1.62, you delivered doublefrosts that did 250+ in damage. Still...you couldnt handle it. So when the laxe-nerf landed you were one of the first to reroll another fotm. Today you play the most powerful assassin. Stilll...you cant handle it. I will be very supprised if you hang around after the ap-nerf. Losers like you must play fotms to maintain your fragile self-esteem.

And both me and Ztyx have kept on playing our sbs in ALL weathers, and we actually gained more rp's/hour when the albs had the relics(just needed to get outside mtk instead of walking the 2000 miles to amg).

But you are prolly just another confused teenager who didnt got the attention you needed. Masturbating to Britney Spear-pics...crying in your sleep...

To Glotten; So Ztyx dont have clue? lol...but you have? Then perhaps...you could learn us to play sbs from your own EXTENSIVE experience.

minime_

Fledgling Freddie
Think ill just jump over the lava stream and say;

GZ Ztyx :)

Keep your duo "zerg" with Jox going..... i wub the wajn :clap:

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
tbh gratz

even though you probably zerg (not saying you do)

i see just as many infs who do the same

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Masturbating to Britney Spear-pics

Hey you dont have to be a teen for that one. And theres nothing wrong with Britney!

PS Shar do make the best ranger. But the difference isnt like to bad. Lurikeens are cuter!

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Grats Ztyx and Jox, most the time ive seen you its as a duo and thats waaay better than alot of the other stealthers out there.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
I think why people say Shar is the best Ranger race is because of a few small things....

Quickness has a softcap of 250, that means that a Shar with 50 qui at creation, no points put into it, has 73qui at 50, add +75 from items, 148, add spec buff, +93 which = 241quickness, and then you get aug quick 2, for dodger or something and you have 253quickness, which is soft cap. going over this does very very little. they have a pretty standard ammount of dex, 10 less than a Celt will have, they have the same strength as a Celt, and 20points of Constitution over a Celt.

Just sumirize all the races here now, since even Shar with the lowest quick can hit the softcap with it, we will leave it out and see how many points each race has in usefull stats...
Code:
      Str  Con  Dex   Total
Shar  60   80   50    190
Celt  60   60   60    180
Luri  40   40   80    160
Elf   40   40   75    155

So Shar has more usefull points in stats overall. Of course Luri will hit harder with bow, slightly harder in melee if Thrust spec, but Shars have double the con, if your like me though, I presonally think constitution importance is exagerated I prefare hitting harder than surviving, but on the bare face of it, Shar has more points where its needed than any other race.

And being a ToA race, im sure they have extra resists like the SI chars do, so yes, they are the best race....

[RR]Cyclodia

Banned
Melachi said:
I think why people say Shar is the best Ranger race is because of a few small things....

Quickness has a softcap of 250, that means that a Shar with 50 qui at creation, no points put into it, has 73qui at 50, add +75 from items, 148, add spec buff, +93 which = 241quickness, and then you get aug quick 2, for dodger or something and you have 253quickness, which is soft cap. going over this does very very little. they have a pretty standard ammount of dex, 10 less than a Celt will have, they have the same strength as a Celt, and 20points of Constitution over a Celt.

Just sumirize all the races here now, since even Shar with the lowest quick can hit the softcap with it, we will leave it out and see how many points each race has in usefull stats...
Code:
      Str  Con  Dex   Total
Shar  60   80   50    190
Celt  60   60   60    180
Luri  40   40   80    160
Elf   40   40   75    155

So Shar has more usefull points in stats overall. Of course Luri will hit harder with bow, slightly harder in melee if Thrust spec, but Shars have double the con, if your like me though, I presonally think constitution importance is exagerated I prefare hitting harder than surviving, but on the bare face of it, Shar has more points where its needed than any other race.

And being a ToA race, im sure they have extra resists like the SI chars do, so yes, they are the best race....

Finally someome that gets it.

Aliorm

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, Im a SB and ding rr8 :puke:

Now, the way to rr10 will be soloing?

Lethul

FH is my second home
dex = wpn skill

wpn skill > hp

luri > elf > celt > shar

Lethul

FH is my second home
Reloaded said:
LOL your even more retard then you look

Weaponskill = dex/str

such words :worthy:

isnt bow dex only? im quite sure a rangers main weapon still has to be considerd bow.

but aslong as you enjoy your char

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
what lethul said is true, enjoying char is the main thing, with SC+Buffs at 50 im sure the difference isnt that big..

Tiki

Fledgling Freddie
Reloaded said:
LOL your even more retard then you look

Weaponskill = dex/str

i think you leading this weeks irl tard points...

gratz :eek2:

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved

nib
they same as classic races

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom