Ok, take this afternoon in emain.
5 fights in the last hour.
Lost to Ailyssa (RR6 shade)
Killed Aldoran (RR5 SB)
Lost to Aldoran
Killed Ailyssa
Lost to 12 mids in a pack.
I am RR5 also.

Ailyssa and Aldoran were buffed to the teeth, I also had some buffs thanks to a mate's bot who had some spare conc (it is emain after all).
As far as I'm concerned that's fairly balanced.

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Pazdan you cannot generalise an entire realms worth of RPs from an argument over 1 class in each realm.

Hib has a lot of active rvr guilds, NP, TDD, Eclipse etc who are very active in rvr whereas alb dont. Hence the difference. Stealthers are a relatively small input into realm RPs after guild groups (mebbe excepting DS ;) )

Pazdan

Fledgling Freddie
It was a generalisation over each realms ability, not with specific reference to assassins having a massive impact.

What I am trying to say is that, as a whole, Albion Classes are not the best overall. We have one maybe two good classes.. one of these being the Infil. With the infil, shadowblade and nightshade being mention on this thread, and the whining from people that followed, the bigger picture needs to be looked at. (I remember a short time ago when Shadowblades were the best things since sliced bread because of left axe).

Anyway, the main point I make still stands. The realms are unbalanced. The classes are unbalanced. Blaming people for playing certain classes does not help us as a community. We can't make people play the way we would like them to, so why whinge about it or them?

There is a lot wrong with the game, but we need to take it to the people who can do something about it (Mythic/Goa). Otherwise all this is pointless bickering.

Which does annoy me. :)

Oh and Alb does have a lot of people active in RvR, GoP, Outcast, Last Watch, AoD to name but a few. If you look at Duskwaves figures for Excal and Pryd you will see the same pattern. Hence the conclusion that Albion is underpowered. (both servers having the same problems, at the same times, for so long, isn't coincidence).

zYnc

Loyal Freddie
Smurflord said:
Killed Aldoran (RR5 SB)
Lost to Aldoran
Killed Ailyssa
I am RR5 also.

Ailyssa and Aldoran were buffed to the teeth, I also had some buffs thanks to a mate's bot who had some spare conc (it is emain after all).

Second fight Blaien got a shot or two in on me though, but nevertheless you would've won, purged my db and got df in directly after hehe :)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Smurflord said:
Killed Aldoran (RR5 SB)
Lost to Aldoran
Killed Ailyssa
I am RR5 also.

And you call yourself balanced?...a rr5, not fully buffed infil, killing a rr6 NS later a rr5 SB...both these fully buffed i presume...I couldnt in my life dream about beating a even rr inf or NS if i aint fully buffed. That ISNT balanced. Why not just admit it?

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
And you call yourself balanced?...a rr5, not fully buffed infil, killing a rr6 NS later a rr5 SB...both these fully buffed i presume...I couldnt in my life dream about beating a even rr inf or NS if i aint fully buffed. That ISNT balanced. Why not just admit it?

FFS, stop just hitting the whine button and listen to what I said. I said I got "some buffs", as it was it was a full set, and I was up against assassins who also had a full set. YES, I DO CALL THAT BALANCED.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
zYnc said:
Second fight Blaien got a shot or two in on me though, but nevertheless you would've won, purged my db and got df in directly after hehe :)

Hehe, didn't notice him shooting as well. Oh well, I look forward to our next meeting. May the best man (or short pointy eared thing) win.

Btw, what's db? Just curious, I know very little about hib styles.

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Diamondback is a an evade reactionary 5 second stun, think DF but shorter :p

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Just looked it up. Very evil follow-up styles there, if you went 50 pierce. From the look of it, I would prefer that to DF. How heavy are the bleeds on them?

cog

Can't get enough of FH
No idea, ive got the 44 style but never use it, much favour hammy/leaper.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
I kind of miss those styles. 50 dual wield is nice in combat, but the style animations suck. CS has the best animations and the best style names ever. Hamstring is one of my favourites, as well as Kidney Rupture (that just makes me wince when I see it).

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Smurflord said:
FFS, stop just hitting the whine button and listen to what I said. I said I got "some buffs", as it was it was a full set, and I was up against assassins who also had a full set. YES, I DO CALL THAT BALANCED.

Some buffs isnt a full set to me...some buffs is a few...if i want to point out i was fully buffed, i say so.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
Some buffs isnt a full set to me...some buffs is a few...if i want to point out i was fully buffed, i say so.

Funny, to me "some" means an unspecified amount.
Just take a chill pill and relax before you flame.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Smurflord said:
Funny, to me "some" means an unspecified amount.
Just take a chill pill and relax before you flame.

if what ive said to you is flaming and you feel bad about it...then you have no idea how i feel when ppl like derric and bigchief gets my bw-movie thread deleted.

And the way you said how buffed you were is just made for missunderstandings. I had no reason what so ever to open my mouth about it if you just were exact with your facts.

Skrad

Fledgling Freddie
Well guys, despite the slow start, I must say that I am SERIOUSLY impressed by the standard of whining in this thread. A big grats to all and thanks for fullfilling my request
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Skrad said:
Well guys, despite the slow start, I must say that I am SERIOUSLY impressed by the standard of whining in this thread. A big grats to all and thanks for fullfilling my request
:clap: :clap: :clap:

We aim to please :cheers:

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Here's a little screen from unbuffed mercfil vs unbuffed sb,both the same RR.
Kinda the same damage,I dragonfanged her and won though. xD
(Hope the image works,haven't tried this before)

Attachments

• weee.jpg
    weee.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 90

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:

why didnt you debuff her?

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:

maybe she resisted the poison. With most people having 26% capped body resist, it does happen roughly 26 out of every 100 combats. :D

Lyrre

Fledgling Freddie
Smurflord said:
maybe she resisted the poison. With most people having 26% capped body resist, it does happen roughly 26 out of every 100 combats. :D

Body resist dont have abything to do with the actual resist, body resist just lower the amount the envenom effect you.
It is the poison lvl against your char lvl that determines if the poison stick or not, just like spell lvl and so on.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Derric said:

mercfil using garotte :eek7: :eek6:

try dual shadows imho

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:

try dual shadows imho

Is this where we say: busted?! :p

On a side note, mercfill with maybe 21 CS dose as much dmg with garrote as a SB that prolly is 34+...

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:

try dual shadows imho

Hadn't respecced at the time that screen was taken,was still "critfil" there. o0
So..try again Mr Kelmorian.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:

Had debuff on another weapon,the SS doesn't show all of the log..thought you might start crying if you saw "You perform your Dragonfang perfectly!" too many times. :p

Lokir

Fledgling Freddie
Lets face it. Even Mythic have admited SBs beeing the worst stealther and need to be fixed but will do nothing. Ifils > SB thats the fact but ofcoz SBs dont lose all the fights. And as mentioned before the diffrent beetwen SB and infil on this server is bigger coz the relic advantage.Dont forget the micer combo advantage when not going solo.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
I think the problem lies in Dragonfang and buffbots,doubt they'll do anything about buffbots though,so we could spend years yelling at eachother on different forums...let's just play the fucking game like we used to once upon a time. :p

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
Hadn't respecced at the time that screen was taken,was still "critfil" there. o0
So..try again Mr Kelmorian.

again you aint saying all the facts. Try again?...erm, I point out facts that you either lie about or just dont say for some wierd reason.

You post a screenshot and say something that isnt true...and you dare to flame me?

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
again you aint saying all the facts. Try again?...erm, I point out facts that you either lie about or just dont say for some wierd reason.

You post a screenshot and say something that isnt true...and you dare to flame me?

What did I say that wasn't true?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom