To Invisibul:

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
You post a screenshot and say something that isnt true...and you dare to flame me?

Why not, you flame everyone under the sun at the drop of a hat. :flame:

</em drops hat>

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Better add some facts here then about that screenshot I posted...

Fact:Both of us was level 50
Fact:Both of us was unbuffed
Fact:Both of us was the same RR
Fact:I did not debuff her cos I had put poison on in wrong order.(on wrong weapon)
Fact:At the time I had a normal spec,50 thrust 39 CS blabla
Fact:We both did about the same damage there
Fact:I got wtfzerged afterwards. :(

Oh,and about my mercfilspec,I don't have PA or Garrotte.

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
Durgi is the one that teaches me to play SB, he also played SB since release (about) and he also is rr9, meaning a few more RAs, a a year or 2 more of experience the me in playing SB. He is the best SB around in my opinion.

And Im still in parctice. I practice by soloing, how do you do? Set traps with a backup group around the corner?

Weird, we killed Durgi the other day, and his title was Isen Herra :<

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:
Weird, we killed Durgi the other day, and his title was Isen Herra :<

Realm rank has nothing to do with the ability of the player, just how much time they're willing to devote to it. Any moron can become RR10 if they put enough hours in, though a skilled player will get there quicker.

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Smurflord said:
Realm rank has nothing to do with the ability of the player, just how much time they're willing to devote to it. Any moron can become RR10 if they put enough hours in, though a skilled player will get there quicker.

My point was, Isen Herra = rr6

rr9 = Stormur Herra

Quite frankly, I find it hard to believe, that someone claiming to have 4x as much rp as they do to gain respect or for any other reason, is skilled, or infact very mature at all

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
bigchief said:
:clap:

This would be the guts you showed last night then? Run into you in odins your immediate instinct was to run (or kite as you like to claim). Only as im not a retard you were diseased and can't out run me :p Took you a good 20 yards to realise this so hit me (for the first time I might add) with a snare and set off again. Purge, end pot, keep running and hitting your back, Dwera sits down, you just killed Dwera ...

Lolz. :/

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:
My point was, Isen Herra = rr6

rr9 = Stormur Herra

Quite frankly, I find it hard to believe, that someone claiming to have 4x as much rp as they do to gain respect or for any other reason, is skilled, or infact very mature at all

Was Grivne not Durgi claiming this. My level of respect for those two is very different. ;)

Umilard

Loyal Freddie
Derric has never soloed with inf!!!!1111

Only to rr7(?) with unbuffed infil :p

Zaffa

Can't get enough of FH
hmm i have a nice solution to ya all.
if u dont like the game, dont play it :clap:
if u do like it, then what are u whining about?
arnt u just here to have fun?

but i must say, the whine is strong in this one, keep up the good work

Skrad

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanted to get the 100th reply on this thread and to give it a ickle bump, although perhaps newer better whine threads have emerged ;)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
chretien said:
No-one whines cos you kite. Kiting is a perfectly valid tactic when you can't stand up and fight for any reason. We complain because you whine so much about everything. All your posts are either whines, look at me posts or both at once.

Sorry to burst that particular bubble for you.

Simply excellent! :clap:

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
But as mythics lil pets (albs of any kind) are blessed with abilitys of many kinds they dont have to use tactics to beat there targets...they simply press 4ish buttons and have there friends do the same thing = dey r l337!!!

Piss off untill you have some kinds of facts to back you up

Dwera, got a little advice, think before you write.
And most alb classes use more than 4-5keys, take ie. Minstrels, Paladins, Clerics, Friars, Sorcs etc. its an amazing comment from a double frost/havoc spamming sb :eek:

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
Originally Posted By chretien
Stealthers shouldn't be able to melee down pure tanks. The fact they can demonstrates how stealthers generally are broken - and for reference I (50 s+s paladin) get killed regularly by SBs.

Aren't you an Avalonian Paladin? :clap:

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Arus Canus said:
Aren't you an Avalonian Paladin? :clap:
Yes, with a capped SCed set, 75 shield spec, 35-ish parry, plate and around 1500-2000 HPs depending on whether or not I'm buffed. I'm missing about 20 points of strength from a Highlander paladin and have about 30 dex on him. On paper I should be able to stand up to pretty much any class in the game.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
GrivneKelmorian said:
nope.

i use 6 wepons for: dot, disease, str/con debuff, attackspeed debuff, end cost incease and snare.
Then i got 3 wepons with dot, disease and str/con debuff incase i dont have time to revenom.

But using 6 venoms is nothing an inf needs to do as he/she/it can rely on its melee powers and just have dot as backup dmg.

do i smell a wajn here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom