To Invisibul:

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Nice fight at amgO today. Was damn close tho i got your friend and you after i died. Nice one. :)

P.S takes some time to evenom 9 wepons too :D

Skrad

Fledgling Freddie
Someone turn this into a whine thread.... go on, you know you want to! :cheers:

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Ulrych said:
For all those pesky stealther adds :twak:

nope.

i use 6 wepons for: dot, disease, str/con debuff, attackspeed debuff, end cost incease and snare.
Then i got 3 wepons with dot, disease and str/con debuff incase i dont have time to revenom.

But using 6 venoms is nothing an inf needs to do as he/she/it can rely on its melee powers and just have dot as backup dmg.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
nope.

i use 6 wepons for: dot, disease, str/con debuff, attackspeed debuff, end cost incease and snare.
Then i got 3 wepons with dot, disease and str/con debuff incase i dont have time to revenom.

But using 6 venoms is nothing an inf needs to do as he/she/it can rely on its melee powers and just have dot as backup dmg.

strong whine :m00:

Umilard

Loyal Freddie

Ah, finally a whine!

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Umilard said:
Ah, finally a whine!

its not a whine, its a bloody fact. ive never been hit with more then 3 venoms from an inf and never a alchemy venom. Inf has higher dmg outbut then any other assasin in the game and therefor isnt dependant on any other tactics the smashing maybe 4 buttons (of that ive seen in most inf movies so far).

and if i dont remember wrong most of the albs whine on me couse i kite sometimes...why is that? couse its lame? stealthzerging is lame too and i aint allowed to whine about it? infact im not allowed to whine about anything...dunno why...some wierd alb logic me thinks

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
No-one whines cos you kite. Kiting is a perfectly valid tactic when you can't stand up and fight for any reason. We complain because you whine so much about everything. All your posts are either whines, look at me posts or both at once.

Sorry to burst that particular bubble for you.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
chretien said:
No-one whines cos you kite. Kiting is a perfectly valid tactic when you can't stand up and fight for any reason. We complain because you whine so much about everything. All your posts are either whines, look at me posts or both at once.

Sorry to burst that particular bubble for you.

I whine about: stealthzerging, lag abusing, cheating, bug abusing and alb stealthers. That is everything then you got to open your eyes more.

And people are whining couse I kite.

And I cant stand up and fight for any reason? Tell me...dose an inf, solo (hahaha i know, they are never solo) try to tank a puretank...how dose that go? Do they win? I didnt think so either (unless they are arauddry who style 200+ on a warrior with ap3 and speced 34 slash :puke: ). And what targets do I kite? Casters? not really...Assasins? not really...archers? not really...tanks/friars/paladins...yes, couse I cant tank them yet as I dont have 50 venom yet.

But as mythics lil pets (albs of any kind) are blessed with abilitys of many kinds they dont have to use tactics to beat there targets...they simply press 4ish buttons and have there friends do the same thing = dey r l337!!!

Piss off untill you have some kinds of facts to back you up

Corran

Part of the furniture
GrivneKelmorian said:
But as mythics lil pets (albs of any kind) are blessed with abilitys of many kinds they dont have to use tactics to beat there targets...they simply press 4ish buttons and have there friends do the same thing = dey r l337!!!

OK, If alb are mythic's lil pets then givf savages to us imo. And some infs do still solo but they face what you face, stealth zerg.

MMG yesterday, what looks to be savage + some dwarf thing (they just ran in circles dancing so dont know what they were :0 ) . engage the savage thinking wow 1vs1, mid way through killing savage 2 arrows hit me from different directions and a sb pop's up :( So shut up whining about alb stealth zergs. thou the savage died as im a overpowered merc due to being a love child of mythic if we go by your great theories :p

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
OK, If alb are mythic's lil pets then givf savages to us imo. And some infs do still solo but they face what you face, stealth zerg.

MMG yesterday, what looks to be savage + some dwarf thing (they just ran in circles dancing so dont know what they were :0 ) . engage the savage thinking wow 1vs1, mid way through killing savage 2 arrows hit me from different directions and a sb pop's up :( So shut up whining about alb stealth zergs. thou the savage died as im a overpowered merc due to being a love child of mythic if we go by your great theories :p

tell me, could a savage kill a merc while having 2 infs and a scout hitting him from merc beeing at 50% hp?

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
I whine about: stealthzerging, lag abusing, cheating, bug abusing and alb stealthers.
Nice to see your objectivity in action there.

And people are whining couse I kite.
No they whine because you have a chip on your shoulder the size of a fucking forest and never shut up about it.

And I cant stand up and fight for any reason? ... blah.. blah.. inf whine.. blah...
I didn't say that as a criticism. Stealthers shouldn't be able to melee down pure tanks. The fact they can demonstrates how stealthers generally are broken - and for reference I (50 s+s paladin) get killed regularly by SBs.

If Albs had classes even nearly as hard as healers and savages you'd be crying even more, but this is a different argument for a different thread.

Saying you whine about everything is a fact and I have backed it up so piss off until you can clear your vision and see past the huge mental block you seem to have erected.

Corran

Part of the furniture
GrivneKelmorian said:
tell me, could a savage kill a merc while having 2 infs and a scout hitting him from merc beeing at 50% hp?

Depends tbh.

the savage was DT'd and only hit me twice for total 140 dmg : g (can kill buffed savage while unbuffed with dt due to being slash spec not fotm thrust and i love their mainhand fumbles :) )

I had spec AF at the time due to using charge on my dragon robe.

Melee buffer proc'd a couple times, so that 100-150 dmg absorbed (got sidi buffer too hence 150)

TBH i cant remember dying to savage 1vs1.
Dirty tricks means they dont lay in many quads.
depending on how i feeling i will run away moment they use self buffs wait till they drop and turn back to fight while they weak :)
Purge means if they do manage to get a stun off i can get rid of it and keep them dt'd.
Ip means that moment they ip i can use it, if they buffed it gives me enough health to take them out still even with large dmg i take after DT ends :)

Merc 1vs1 with class abilities up is formidible opponent, without DT we take high dmg from a melee class due to no other real defence, and being slash spec only stun chance is if i manage to get stun chain off.

A savage can take out a merc in the time you talking about IF they didnt waste self buffs,and if the merc didnt lay dt on them or stun them in anyway. So the answer to your question is yes they can with a bit of luck and skill.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
chretien said:
Nice to see your objectivity in action there.

I whine on alb stealthers as they are out of hand, IMO. Hib stealthers isnt. And SBs is by FAR the most weak assasin.

chretien said:
No they whine because you have a chip on your shoulder the size of a fucking forest and never shut up about it.

Why should I shut up? Will only get harrassed more if I do.

chretien said:
I didn't say that as a criticism. Stealthers shouldn't be able to melee down pure tanks. The fact they can demonstrates how stealthers generally are broken - and for reference I (50 s+s paladin) get killed regularly by SBs

Really? Shadowzerkers on buffs while you are unbuffed? No shit they beat you...Or, if you are buffed and they still tank you...or you say they do, then you lie your eye balls out, couse a SB cant tank a paladin on buffs.

chretien said:
If Albs had classes even nearly as hard as healers and savages you'd be crying even more, but this is a different argument for a different thread.

So you say a healer is a tough class to kill...are you stoned? Against an assist train that equals the ones albs usually face, no supportclass survives for long.

chretien said:
Saying you whine about everything is a fact and I have backed it up so piss off until you can clear your vision and see past the huge mental block you seem to have erected.

No, I dont whine about everything, I listed what I whine about and if you have a problem with that, just close your eyes and shut the fuck up if it bothers you that much.

Corran

Part of the furniture
BW not even closed yet and this already feels like home :eek:

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
So you say a healer is a tough class to kill...are you stoned? Against an assist train that equals the ones albs usually face, no supportclass survives for long.
Right so the only definition of how good a class is, is how long it can stand up against an assist train.. And you say I'm on drugs...

Not going to argue the rest with you cos there's clearly no point. You won't ever see past the blue-tinted glasses you're wearing.

zYnc

Loyal Freddie
Is this really the thane I used to fight in hw/odin etc? If so, you've turned into quite a prick GrivneKelmorian.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
zYnc said:
Is this really the thane I used to fight in hw/odin etc? If so, you've turned into quite a prick GrivneKelmorian.

What can I say, im alergic to ppl who cant fight fair and show no respect for others.

And back then you use to have the guts to solo and we had some good fights.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
I´m not even a stealther and I can confirm that! Hell, Ailyssa (/fluffle!) soloes often too! :eek:

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
zYnc said:
I still only duo at most, ask any hib stealther :)

that might be true, but as far as i know...the last about 7 times ive run in to you, 6 of those times there has been 3 or more hib stealthers around. 1 time ive seen you solo.

but if you solo...keep it up...and duos mostly ruin my fun...when i do it, and when others do it. :(

zYnc

Loyal Freddie
Problem is, even if you are only soloing/duoing, all stealthers wants to be where the action is, which ofc leads to unfortunate gatherings...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom