To Havesome

J

jox

We had a couple of nice fights at amg this morning.

You were a hard one...hm...briton...

Sword 50, Dual Wield 50?

B

Belomar

As far as I know, Havesome is not a mercfiltrator... He is CS-specced. However, don't trust me on that, SS now has so many level 50 infiltrators I can't be expected to keep track of everyone. ;)

H

Havesome

Yup was a nice couple of fight apart from u winning :)

My spec atm is 50 Trust 39 Env/CS stealth 37 and DW 18 but would like to change a little when respec stones come out.
And as for picking a Briton well i like to be different. No doubt we will come across each other again, hope i might win a few now i'm getting close to RR5 :0

E

Ebonn

Hmmm last time i killed you Havesome you were fully buffed and i was unbuffed.... just tryed again today.. got my ass handed to me......

FUCK OF WITH THE BUFFS K...........

/rant off

:(

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by Ebonn
Hmmm last time i killed you Havesome you were fully buffed and i was unbuffed.... just tryed again today.. got my ass handed to me......

FUCK OF WITH THE BUFFS K...........

/rant off

:(

Unbuffed ns???

U r welcome whenever u want to have a fight btwn unbuffed assasins.
Do u camp Odins?

E

Ebonn

Originally posted by Vasconcelos
Unbuffed ns???

Yep always been unbuffed if im solo..

If theres no RvR groups going i used to go odins quite a lot but theres been a huge increase in buffboted stealth gank squads there :( and normally dont bother going back for a while if there out playing.

I wish the buffbot users would stay in emain.

B

Belomar

Last night there were at least 4-5 Nightshades camping Odin's AMG and looking for easy targets. So your realm is doing a good job in the stealth zerg department too, Ebonn.

E

Ebonn

Originally posted by Belomar
Last night there were at least 4-5 Nightshades camping Odin's AMG and looking for easy targets. So your realm is doing a good job in the stealth zerg department too, Ebonn.

yep :(

its all a nasty circle....

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I can allmost win from an NS if they are unbuffed, and I have buffs. From an SB I cannot win if I get in first shot using TS, get my slam off, and get in a crit. They have 2k hp buffed, are insanely overpowered also...
NS are cool, SB's are assholes. I can understand why NS would group if they go into the frontiers. One buffed SB probably can still kill 2 of the 5 NS at hmg Odins last night.
Nerf SB's.
Regards, Glottis

R

Runolaz

Glottis nurf off will you...

...my god your one pathetic whiner :puke: when are you gonna grow some pubes??

P

primo

Originally posted by Runolaz

Hehe says the guy with the 2 SBs :D

A

Alrindel

Havesome jumped me at the Hib milegate in Odin's and we had a nice fight. He won, but my dagger's DOT proc went off during the fight, and he died right after I did, giving him an exp death. He may have gotten my RPs, but I got to laugh at his grave after more hibs arrived to rez me. :p

B

Belomar

It was a nice fight and you still felt the need to dance on his grave?

H

Havesome

I'll be happy to duel you ebonn unbuffed but the reason i started a buffbot (Low con) is becuase got tired off eating dirt against buffed SB's/NS.
I agree with you about stealth zergs as it a nasty circle but it comes with the game :(.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Tell me what is not true about the above statement.
How can it be a whine if it is the thruth? Just cause SB and some other mid classes are currently overpowered. Find all the denying so sad.
The game should be fun for all people, not just SB's with buffbots who are making loads of rp's. It is only logical people will complain.
Regards, Glottis

T

Tasans

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
NS are cool, SB's are assholes
lol you are such an idiot noone ever cares to argue with you.

J

jox

How can it be a whine if it is the thruth? Just cause SB and some other mid classes are currently overpowered. Find all the denying so sad.
The game should be fun for all people, not just SB's with buffbots who are making loads of rp's. It is only logical people will complain.
Regards, Glottis

SBs aint overpowered, the relics are

F

flue

aye havesome is right its a nasty circle after i get my scouts last 20k for RR 5 im gonna retire him sick to death of been stealth zerged and i play my scout 99% of the time unbuffed and solo which used to be fun as it was quite a challenge to get a kill and get away

these days i just get murdered so only RvR with him in groups

im currently lvling up an inf lvl 39 now and i know many many albs doing the same so all i can say to the tons of sb's out there is albs time is coming from the looks of it get rdy for another shit load of infs its payback time

hehehe

and dont flame you gimps im haveing fun k

T

Trinilim

Saying SBs aren't overpowered is like calling the Necro gimped.

R

Runolaz

Regards, Glottis

INF are just as deadly as SB...when are you going to get that in to your thick skull?? If you have trouble with SB's now...well no wonder Midgard has 3xStr relics!! How do you think it was with the INF's when you had 3?? What about the buffbotted INF's that are making loads of RP?

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by Trinilim
Saying SBs aren't overpowered is like calling the Necro gimped.

lol...and what about your Friar? :eek7:

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by Ebonn
Yep always been unbuffed if im solo..

If theres no RvR groups going i used to go odins quite a lot but theres been a huge increase in buffboted stealth gank squads there :( and normally dont bother going back for a while if there out playing.

I wish the buffbot users would stay in emain.

I wish so.......

Anyways, looking forward to meet ya in odins soon.

PD: every unbuffed assasins r welcome 2 :D

D

demon666

lol havesome is famous :)

but he still has a bowl hair cut ... ;)

P

primo

...and your point is :eek7: ??

Hmm? Think? You don't think your opinion is biased if you have 2 SBs no? LOL

A

Aussie-

Jox look, second button from the left! <PM> !!! Ooooh must be a new option, especailly for you!!! ;D

Users who are viewing this thread