To saxo

G

gorff

Loads of honour in that wasn't there m8 while I was half way though a fight with a drinker.So you stun me and then you can't even kill me and have to let the drinker do it for an xp death.

Thks m8 your a nice bloke

A

angrykid

Re: Re: To saxo

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
on behalf of the realm of albion id like to reply with this

QQ

Now he even thinks he's the boss of albion... o_O

Someone give this dude a pill so he can see reality.

A

Antedeluvian

Originally posted by gorff
Loads of honour in that wasn't there m8 while I was half way though a fight with a drinker.So you stun me and then you can't even kill me and have to let the drinker do it for an xp death.

If u were playing whit your 1-trick BD i can only say QQ n00b and dont exp in DF/frontiers. All savages and BDs deserve an exp dead u know.

R

Ravenbourne

pool-cue.jpg

_38179085_bank-queue-300.jpg

G

gorff

Originally posted by Aussie-
a mid talking about honour. :eek:

Not all mids are without honour you know.I don't agree with alarm clock raids particularly and I wasn't there,I think it goes against the spirit of the game.

So a huge generalization I think.

K

Keogh

And it makes it even funnier for Saxo now you've been on here whinging. And fun for us of course. Go play Solitaire, no exp deaths there.

G

gorff

^good advise thks m8 I will give it a try ;) and I'm sure he does find it funny which kind of proves the point even more.

K

Keogh

What point? That you can't handle the way the games played? The way you come on here and whinge cause you got an exp death?

Was it your first Exp death? Did you complain to GOA everytime you've died in PvE?

I hope to see you exping in df in future. I'll remember not to kill you just stun.

L

lpep

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
on behalf of the realm of albion id like to reply with this

QQ

i am amazed at your inteligent replys :)

L

lpep

Originally posted by Antedeluvian
If u were playing whit your 1-trick BD i can only say QQ n00b and dont exp in DF/frontiers. All savages and BDs deserve an exp dead u know.

well if all savages/boneys deserve exp death so do all alb classes :p

L

lpep

Originally posted by Lustedelf
That is rich :)

lol u got nerve commenting on someones honour when u log in a spot where u know u will get easy kills...........

solofrier = dead frier both times i met u this week in df ........

A

acei

Re: Re: Re: To saxo

Originally posted by angrykid
Now he even thinks he's the boss of albion... o_O

Someone give this dude a pill so he can see reality.
He really does speak on behalf of albion when it comes to this :p... mids suck, mids will die the worst ways possible ingame :)

G

gorff

Originally posted by Keogh
What point? That you can't handle the way the games played? The way you come on here and whinge cause you got an exp death?

Was it your first Exp death? Did you complain to GOA everytime you've died in PvE?

I hope to see you exping in df in future. I'll remember not to kill you just stun.

So if you think that is how the game should be played we wont hear any more whining about mids with no honour for doing an alarm clock RR.
After all no honour it seems is now the way it's meant to be played.

K

Keogh

So if you think that is how the game should be played we wont hear any more whining about mids with no honour for doing an alarm clock RR.
After all no honour it seems is now the way it's meant to be played.

Exp killing is a long way from a lame alarmclock rr tbh. But you're a mid so I can see why you wouldn't think so.

G

gorff

Ah I see now alb honour is different to everyone else's,sorry I didn't realize that.

A

acei

Ah I see now alb honour is different to everyone else's,sorry I didn't realize that.
All respect was lost for Midgard, why should we have honour to mids? You have showed none for any other realm therefore all mids die regardless of con, it's that simple at the moment.

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by acei
All respect was lost for Midgard, why should we have honour to mids? You have showed none for any other realm therefore all mids die regardless of con, it's that simple at the moment.

No why should you, we are enemies you know?

Why should we show you honor? We will come plunder your houses, rape your daughters and take your bitches...

L

Lustedelf

Originally posted by lpep
lol u got nerve commenting on someones honour when u log in a spot where u know u will get easy kills...........

solofrier = dead frier both times i met u this week in df ........

yeah it's to get ur 50's out to play n i did kill some of u 50's ^^

i was killed as a grey why should i care if i gank a fg of greys ?

revenge is sweet :p

ain't my problem if all of ya can't handle a single friar

H

Hit ^_^

dont get mad.
get even.

V

Vodor

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
dont get mad.
get even.

Best advice i've seen on these boards in along time

Poon

Users who are viewing this thread