Havesome & Co.

K

Kirnan

Nice took three of you to gank the lowbies at collory just now. I've no problem with one person coming to a newb areas to get some easy kills and have been killed there plenty of times by some good players but three of you is just sad.

... shouldnt be xping in frountier etc. but still I think your lame.

A

Aybabtu

You said it yourself, you shouldn't Xp in a frontier but that doesn't mean you can't think it's late tho :)

Nothing you can do about it really other than not come :)

K

Kirnan

Well whatever, lots of places I can lvl just thought it was kinda sad for a high rr inf to need to bring friends in case he got pwnd by a couple of noobs.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Kirnan
Well whatever, lots of places I can lvl just thought it was kinda sad for a high rr inf to need to bring friends in case he got pwnd by a couple of noobs.

n00bs isn't the biggest problem when hunting lowbies, guards is tho

M

marczje

Originally posted by Aybabtu
n00bs isn't the biggest problem when hunting lowbies, guards is tho
what he said +

u don't have to need friends, but never is bad to have some company on long stealthed trips across enemy frontiers;)

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by marczje
what he said +

u don't have to need friends, but never is bad to have some company on long stealthed trips across enemy frontiers;)

tho it got me killed a few times i read BW when walking to ligen or collory :D

A

Aybabtu

Was lvl ~42 when i hunted in Collory :) was easy prey since i didn't have much stealth due to Mercfiltrator specc :)

K

Khalen

Crush for the win!!!

And he has a savage KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL :D

B

Belomar

Collory is a sweet hunting grounds, now Havesome has stolen the place from me! :eek: Anyway, I'll be sure to pat him on the back for a job well done. :D

K

Kirnan

Heh I bet, just a pity there are none as good in mid/alb.

Problem is that as soon as people die there too often it is just deserted. Takes ages for it to be quiet and people to come out and xp there again.

I'd still xp there if I got killed every now and again by a solo, which can be pretty fun if you end up with a good fight, but won't bother if I'm just going to get rolled over by groups of stealthers.

K

Kirnan

Looks like he has a fanclub. :puke:

By-product of the kiddy realm I guess, can't be helped.

Well It's the frontier and anything goes. Just a big harder to let slide after a tired monday in work :D

H

Havesome

Hehehehe well i don't normally hunt in collory i was just bored in emain with the albs zerg so i headed that way. As i entered Brandon and Marty where alrdy there so i teamed up with them.

I get zerged by the Hib stealthers in odin all the time but do u see me moaning on the forums.

N

NightyP

Hes a savage, not used to getting Pwned perhaps... :p

K

Kirnan

Well Odins has turned into a big stealth zerg from both alb and hibs. You should come Hadrians still some nice 1v1 there.

Yes I have a savage, which I leveled well before any reference to them being fotm. Was only a couple of other level 50s when I hit 50 myself. Also I haven't played him in months since all there is are other savages looking for groups and well I prefer hib really.

However you obviously have issues with getting pwned by them perhaps you should try /face.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Kirnan

However you obviously have issues with getting pwned by them perhaps you should try /face.

I do that every time I see a savage assist train on my arse...

/face the 4 of them and take em all down with my uberness ;)

I find /die is my usual option... but that's generally the case for any assist train (just savage ones are that much faster)

xp in yer homelands if you don't want ganked ;) and grouping is a good thing - it's a long run from emain and it's nice to have people to talk to :) (or for when you find a level 50 or two PLing their alts...)

Users who are viewing this thread