to FEAR or not to FEAR

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
this link should work hehe

made me laugh when i went over it again...

dunno.. mayeb its just me :drink:

(( the first SS is of a lil convo.. then starting from second till end it was 30 mins later... and took 30 mins for him to stop bothring a healing cleric... ah well :worthy: ))

Natswoo

Banned
Xtor.... Vamps are the most overpowered melee class ever.... they could even take a pre nerf savage...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
no merc can beat me if i put my mind to it

end regen+wing helm...you aint never gonna catch me bwahaha run forest run

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Natswoo said:
Xtor.... Vamps are the most overpowered melee class ever.... they could even take a pre nerf savage...

i really doubt that - from what ive heard vamps main dmg comes from spells - to get any spells off they need power which they get from melee, savage has insane defence when they have there self buffs up. once they fire off there self buffs they will evade/parry alot and tear through a vamp

vamp is a caster killer really as they require power 2 cast stuff like hot or dmg spells etc and since they use 1 weapon and no defence in offhand or extra dmg other melee classes have a defence bonus on them, until vamp has power 2 cast there evade/parry/fumbles - how i see it anyway

EDIT!!! - i think i just got the sarcasm? :(

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
oh and i feel sorry for that guy :( i mean lets b honest

1) he has no girlfriend, or if he does she must b ugly
2) he doesnt pick girls up in a bar - he is completely arrogant and cocky, girls like confidence not cocky - cocky guys get nowhere
3) he is obviously a geek (least by my terms) as he says he is one of the best mercs, and he seems to have a eprfect temp - capped all stats like str/con/dex/qui and has 10% dmg bonus and 10% speed bonus and whatever he has - geek because he has obviously spent far too much time perfectic his char instead of having fun with a half finished char :)

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Natswoo said:

considering they cant take a savage now, i doubt they could take a prenerf one, vamp wont beat any tank class with stun and high damage.

ppl bitch about how strong they are, buff ANY melee class and see who wins, pop a krojers charge and see what happens.

but most of all, carry end pots - and if you dont you deserve to lose.

MOST vamps first action when fighting a tank will be end drain, most ppl say omg wtf 100% end drain, use a pot and he just wasted 23% mana, bearing in mind his starting pool is 14% and he cant insta tap a full tank. having played a merc and a vamp to 50 now, and played both to 50 very recently, merc is without a doubt the stronger class, my mercs weapon skill is almost the same as my vamps, ones buffed ones not, use a krojers and a base str potion.. hmm.

deci you know i lub you, but your wrong :touch:

lmao, think i just got the sarcasm too :fluffle:

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:

2) he doesnt pick girls up in a bar - he is completely arrogant and cocky, girls like confidence not cocky - cocky guys get nowhere
3) he is obviously a geek (least by my terms) as he says he is one of the best mercs, and he seems to have a eprfect temp - capped all stats like str/con/dex/qui and has 10% dmg bonus and 10% speed bonus and whatever he has - geek because he has obviously spent far too much time perfectic his char instead of having fun with a half finished char :)

why do anything if your not going to do it properly ? just cause you might fail at everything you put your mind too doesnt mean everyone does.

how dare i cap my stats :eek2:

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
and btw, that "healing cleric" had under 1k hp healed in 3 hours of play.../salute

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
sorry, not seeing the point of the screenies other than 2 shotting a 26 vamp as a 50 merc

am I dumb?

Natswoo

Banned
xtortionist said:
considering they cant take a savage now, i doubt they could take a prenerf one, vamp wont beat any tank class with stun and high damage.

ppl bitch about how strong they are, buff ANY melee class and see who wins, pop a krojers charge and see what happens.

but most of all, carry end pots - and if you dont you deserve to lose.

MOST vamps first action when fighting a tank will be end drain, most ppl say omg wtf 100% end drain, use a pot and he just wasted 23% mana, bearing in mind his starting pool is 14% and he cant insta tap a full tank. having played a merc and a vamp to 50 now, and played both to 50 very recently, merc is without a doubt the stronger class, my mercs weapon skill is almost the same as my vamps, ones buffed ones not, use a krojers and a base str potion.. hmm.

deci you know i lub you, but your wrong :touch:

Well have you played vs vamps on US pvp server?

I have and i know that they hurt like a bitch and yes they can take savages..

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
xtortionist said:
why do anything if your not going to do it properly ? just cause you might fail at everything you put your mind too doesnt mean everyone does.

how dare i cap my stats :eek2:

oh by all means cap ur stats and have the perfect temp and b one of the elite :) im not saying u shouldnt :)

i just think its geeky putting all that effort in on a computer game and getting all the items and what have you, i mean ML raids, encounters, elveling items, farming money etc etc etc - thats a lot of spare time spent on a computer game when you could be with ur manfriend :)

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
what items do i have which took me hours to get mate ? what mls do i have which took me years and years to get ? . . .you dont know ? .. so you know nothing about me ? thats what i thought. ktnx

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:

he doesnt pick up guys in a bar ? well i go to clubs to pick up girls not bars, and heres a little tip kid, girls dont give a shit about personality when your in a club, its ALL about looks and dress. and my girlfriend is hawt fyi ;)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
xtortionist said:
what items do i have which took me hours to get mate ? what mls do i have which took me years and years to get ? . . .you dont know ? .. so you know nothing about me ? thats what i thought. ktnx

wellity - you say ur one of the best mercs?

for that u need atleast a few artis and there scrolls and 2 lvl them (i know that now they lvl rather easily - but still ;))
to be one of the best ud need a good template that caps extra dmg and what not and also overcaps stats like +25 str
ud also probably need a few ml levels and items from ml raids so u must have attended a few

not to mention money to pay for ur (probably) mp chain suit? - farming, i know moneys not a big deal but u probs spent alot of time farming etc

so all that takes a fair while to get :p or just a shit load of constant playing etc etc

so i know u atleast put a fair amount of time and effort into getting some stuff to be one of the best mercs ;)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
xtortionist said:
he doesnt pick up guys in a bar ? well i go to clubs to pick up girls not bars, and heres a little tip kid, girls dont give a shit about personality when your in a club, its ALL about looks and dress. and my girlfriend is hawt fyi ;)

well ive talked about this with girls and they actually seem to be able to tell alot about a guy and like 75% of the time they dont care that mucha bout looks, they say its important but how he holds himself and stuff means a shit lot more to them - this is from talking to a fair few girls all of which id say r hot :)

oh and yeppy :'( teach me the ways of succesful cockiness :( i just mess about and im fairly confident aslong as i dont fancy the girl lol then i act like a prick :D

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
i did put alot of effort in, im ml2 for the pbaoe interupts from banelord, i have and i have arts which fit my easy to get temp, ex. i use harpy cause i cba getting som, i dont use scalers cause i cba getting the scrolls. i have helpful guildys so time wasnt really much of a big deal, and for cash i got afew golm's when i was pk'ing there and sold them for 10p each :)

and yes i am refreshing - waiting for water to heat up for a shower :fluffle:

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
well ive talked about this with girls and they actually seem to be able to tell alot about a guy and like 75% of the time they dont care that mucha bout looks, they say its important but how he holds himself and stuff means a shit lot more to them - this is from talking to a fair few girls all of which id say r hot :)

ok all fun and jokes and pc games aside, when a girl is half drunk in a club, she doesnt care about personality, animial instinct my friend :drink:

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
xtortionist said:
i did put alot of effort in, im ml2 for the pbaoe interupts from banelord, i have and i have arts which fit my easy to get temp, ex. i use harpy cause i cba getting som, i dont use scalers cause i cba getting the scrolls. i have helpful guildys so time wasnt really much of a big deal, and for cash i got afew golm's when i was pk'ing there and sold them for 10p each :)

and yes i am refreshing - waiting for water to heat up for a shower :fluffle:

baths > shower :(

and also thats what i always thought so i asked a few girls, by that i invaded there table and had my way with them :flame: nah most the time they do care unless there easy as fuck :p

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
ye i live on campus in college tho so only have a shower in my room :mad:

and im sure women would like to think that they arnt shallow and would like you to believe that they only care about looks, and POSSIBLY for a relationship for some girls thats true, but on a night out, a once off while drunk ? dont kid yourself :)

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
xtortionist said:
ye i live on campus in college tho so only have a shower in my room :mad:

and im sure women would like to think that they arnt shallow and would like you to believe that they only care about looks, and POSSIBLY for a relationship for some girls thats true, but on a night out, a once off while drunk ? dont kid yourself :)

ok enough .. all of FH ... bow before ur creator :worthy:

u have no clue my sourly decieved merc... the only road u think u cruising on is a road that ends soon...

u'll see when u ding 40 irl and dont have the omph to have a longer term relationship cos its still nifty and cool to pick up girls in clubs ... gg

cmon everyone .. /clap :m00:

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
lol im 19, i have the sex drive.. of well a 19 your old guy living away from home, a road that ends soon ? as in 21 years time ? well you can enjoy being stuck in a rut with some guy when your 40, who will be depressed cause you wont give him head anymore since you got married, and the sex has gone out the window since you went and got pregnent. i might reevaluate my thoguhts on women when i hit 30, or meet a girl who isnt a complete ****, which lets face it, 90% of women are *****, and 99% of good looking women are *****, but till then ill use women for fun, and they can use me for fun to they're hearts content, outside of family, theres 1 girl in this world who's feelings i would actually care for, and i dont see that changing any time soon

and you know what ? its fucking great :flame:

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
xtortionist said:
and btw, that "healing cleric" had under 1k hp healed in 3 hours of play.../salute

u know that heals like spreadheal dont count and only single heals after the cleric went into combat or got attacked in the last 10 secs or less ? if the cleric hid alot , no heal would count :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom