to FEAR or not to FEAR

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
I have a girlfriend, so I'm secure...ahh how I miss the days of doubting myself and actually having to work hard. =)

Not that it has any relevance.

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
you realise spreading isnt all a healer should use to be decent in a group ? no ? thought not

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
xtortionist said:
lol im 19, i have the sex drive.. of well a 19 your old guy living away from home, a road that ends soon ? as in 21 years time ? well you can enjoy being stuck in a rut with some guy when your 40, who will be depressed cause you wont give him head anymore since you got married, and the sex has gone out the window since you went and got pregnent. i might reevaluate my thoguhts on women when i hit 30, or meet a girl who isnt a complete ****, which lets face it, 90% of women are *****, and 99% of good looking women are *****, but till then ill use women for fun, and they can use me for fun to they're hearts content, outside of family, theres 1 girl in this world who's feelings i would actually care for, and i dont see that changing any time soon

and you know what ? its fucking great :flame:

huh??

r u implying that u pick up 100% ugly women from clubs... or the 10% that seem to be classified as 'good looking'

wtf.. r u ok ?

and tbh that link is really a low ... tbh .. u werent even worth making a thread to laugh about...
evul :(

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
xtortionist said:
you realise spreading isnt all a healer should use to be decent in a group ? no ? thought not

/stat heal is still buggy, so it is jsut overrated. even single heals dont count all the time and u have to be in combat 10 sec before ur heal in order that it counts, and when he did also pve no heal would count. or what if he logged in and was afk nearly 3hours and did a bit pvp then? or made longs breaks so his stats got resetted ? /stat heal has really nothing to say, its just for epeenenlarger like u :>

and well, maybe he just fought against fear, he wont need to heal then anyway :>

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
As much as jeniferr disgusts me to the core of my being, the guy in the screenshot seriously needs to get laid so he stops saying lines, such as:

"and i score girls in clubs when shes not around"

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHahahahah. Man that shit is goood. Pricks like that, dwelling at the bottom of the social ladder trying to prove they're a 'BiGmAn' make me feel so damn depressed for the lives of his disapointed parents.

Other news:

Ame's a ****!

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and the witty one liner from Tierce was top notch. Respect where its due and all..

Other news: Tsabo's a ****!

Kari

Fledgling Freddie
Just a note Jenifer, please direct this disagreement at Xtor, not at a whole guild.

Jenifer - ex-hib prydwen iirc, used to be a bard, then had some trouble with either a stolen or corrupted account, and received help from hib pryd peeps when asked, also had some issue over moving to egypt & losing net connection for months & spammed pryd.net shoutbox lots :p. Used to be a bit over the top, but then bards generally are. Wasn't vindictive that I recal.

Fear - a guild formed primarily by members of FoPW from hib pryd and my good self, an ex sacred oak on day one of camlann opening. The guild has evolved lots since then with many new members & is now split across games, and whilst I myself don't play DAoC anymore I don't like to see the Fear name tarnished unduely.

Call me an old softie ;)

Karienal
Druid of Fear, ex menta of hib pryd

Kari

Fledgling Freddie
Sulphur said:
As much as jeniferr disgusts me to the core of my being, the guy in the screenshot seriously needs to get laid so he stops saying lines, such as:

"and i score girls in clubs when shes not around"

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHahahahah. Man that shit is goood. Pricks like that, dwelling at the bottom of the social ladder trying to prove they're a 'BiGmAn' make me feel so damn depressed for the lives of his disapointed parents.

Other news:

Ame's a ****!

Give him a break - he's 19. We all did stuff like that when we could. He is at an age to learn what boundries you can push, what you can get away with & what happens when you get caught.

If you don't try it, you'll never know. And if he isn't really doing it then who is he hurting by smack talking here? Save the moral judgements of people for the confessional.

On a side note, this thread is quite entertaining in a sick way...

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Kari said:
Give him a break - he's 19. We all did stuff like that when we could. He is at an age to learn what boundries you can push, what you can get away with & what happens when you get caught.

If you don't try it, you'll never know. And if he isn't really doing it then who is he hurting by smack talking here? Save the moral judgements of people for the confessional.

The main point being that he's 19.

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Kari said:

Woooooooooooosh over your head.

I'm 19 too, seems i've missed valuable 'porking' time. Jesus, all these months in a steady relationship when i could of been out with that sex starved prick "porking" some sweet sweet ass.

Kari

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:
Woooooooooooosh over your head.

I'm 19 too, seems i've missed valuable 'porking' time. Jesus, all these months in a steady relationship when i could of been out with that sex starved prick "porking" some sweet sweet ass.

Not over my head at all, in fact it seems you may have missed my point - it's personal choice whether to go the 'bang anything that moves' route, or the steady relationship route, each have their positives & negatives.
Who are you or I to say what is right ;)

Ithlamer

Fledgling Freddie
Like Kari said, just coz Xtor like to Cyber dont mean we all do.......

Btw jenifer, babe, honey........ got webcam? ;)

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't miss your point at all, i chose to ignore it because it wasn't the same as mine.

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
jenifer
Regular Freddie

remember me ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey hun .. im writing this pm cos im lost.. i got no daoc cos my cc hasnt been processed in egypt yet and so as a result have nothing to pay daoc with .. could u please please please help me and maybe pay for one month for me ?... i nkow its a BIG thing to ask but seriously i will be indebted to you for life...

please help meh daoc for a month ... sponor meh
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A PM from jeniferr, seemed relevant to the discussion.

God I love these forums!

Kari you rock, but you're too intelligent to be here.. go .. go now!

Ormor you rock, glad you're staying here :D

Fear was (could still be) the best guild on Camlann and I was so happy when they accepted my application :D Fear 4 teh win!

And Jenifer is a 50yr old man who gets a kick from pretending to be a female.
fat_guy.jpg

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Tierce_ said:
I have a girlfriend, so I'm secure...ahh how I miss the days of doubting myself and actually having to work hard. =)

Not that it has any relevance.

lucky :( im unfortunatly single, tho i coulda got with one of the hottest girls in school aparantly but i thought it was all just a joke and i missed my hcance i wreckon, i may try my luck 2moro and actually talk 2 her :p

and meh tbh ive lost all intrest in all of this lol just to say xtor (if this is who the thread was aimed at, im so tired ive forgotten)

"Those who fake they break,
when they meet there 400 pound mate" :p

Natswoo

Banned
Yeppy Kinkster said:
God I love these forums!

Kari you rock, but you're too intelligent to be here.. go .. go now!

Ormor you rock, glad you're staying here :D

Fear was (could still be) the best guild on Camlann and I was so happy when they accepted my application :D Fear 4 teh win!

And Jenifer is a 50yr old man who gets a kick from pretending to be a female.
fat_guy.jpg
I don't even want to know where you found that image... and Fear ftw :D
And why do i belong here if you say Kari is too intelligent? /slapage

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom